Kalyan - Dombivli Municipal corpn - Marriage Registration - Multiple hurdles

tejas kulkarni

1) Myself Tejas Kulkarni from Dombivli (East), trying from last 1.5 months to get marriage certificate registered which was held on 24th March 2010.Ward officer for G ward was not available, transfered officer has shifted to Kalyan office and come only for 2 - 3 days to Dombivli office , Senses work is going on like multiple reason were received from other working staff at Dombivli Mahangarpalika except Ward officer.

2) For documentation in which they have(Muncipal office) enlisted affidavit for marriage , and in the past which was not the requirement to get Marriage certificate. I do not understand that, if Husband and wife's all document (Like Birth certificate, leaving certificate from college, marriage snaps, etc)are available then why they ask to make a affidavit for the same; as marriage certificate will only act or behave as a affidavit of marriage in my future.

So I would like to know any specific reason to make affidavit.

3) Why there is no specific rules & regulation for ward officer about any specific timing for specific work. As Ward officer is busy with his other work then why dont he give any appointment for 1 Hr or why there is no specific hours for this (Marriage certification) kind of work.

4) If I would not received marriage certificate in this year then who will be responsible for penalty amount and further consequences.

Contact - 9769798221
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

First at all heartiest congratulation for your marriage . I am unknown to you . I am Mr. Nishikant Vaman Joshi. A citizen of India and naturally one voter of Municipal election held recently.

I am really appreciate your courage to ask the reason why we required aaffidavit of marriage.

I have overcome same type of such experience that create a question like this why ?why they are asking unwanted documents. First of all such thighs we are spending our time either we have to take a live or pursue some relative to do our work for us .

For example I will like to narrate two example . One is related with Vodafone mobile connection . I was holding a postpaid connection as it was not in proper use I made an inquiry for conversion my connection to prepaid, they told me to submit fresh document which was the same supplied while taking the connection of postpaid . Like you I asked why you want fresh document's when I am your existing customer and I am just requesting you to change my plan ? They told me
it is a practice, then told me that these two connection are different, then they told me that it is required as per TARI's guidelines, I repeatedly made communication for copy of TARI's guidelines but till today they have not submitted the same .

Another experience is of IDBI bank in which I was willing to add my name with one of building member's joint account, first they demanded a connect from existing account which I produced and gave dully filled application . After two days they informed me that It will not be possible as only blood relative's name can be added . Then I went through the document's available on internet for "JOINT ACCOUNT HOLDER" where I found guidelines from RBI as well as IDBI Bank in which it was clearly mention that any individual can open account with various condition applicable to operate the account . I forwarded that reference to there customer cell, ultimately after so many mailing Bank Manager agreed to add the name of mine but refuse my wife's name ? I gave up because the one name was also solving my problem. But still one question remain unsolved why 2 nd name of my wife not allowed to add ?

Common voters like you and me are keeping so many question unsolved or half solved in our day to day life ?

I will like to know whether you have able to solve your problem or not with
affidavit or without submitting affidavit ?

Expecting you will mail me on my maild ID nishikant_joshi@hotmail.com

Kalyan - Dombivli Municipal corpn - Marriage Registration - Multiple hurdles