[Resolved] Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. — password resetting problem

sukhdeep.maan on Mar 26, 2012
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am using Karvy stock Broking Services from last 4 years with user id 588500013. Before this, whenever i forgot my password i emailed them and they immediately reset it and send it to my mail. But from last one month i am mailing them to send my password which i have forgotten.I emailed them on 23rd Feb on tradeonline@karvy.com, and i came to know they would courier my password to my address.(however i did not get any message from this email id, I myself tried to login on their site gotx.karvy.com again and again and give them all my detail and I get the prompt that my password would be sent to my address) I waited and waited. when I did not get anything again I emailed them on 20th march, then too I did not get any response.I wanted to invest in market one month ago but karvy's poor service became a barrier. Today I called on their customer care number 1800-425-8283 and their executive said I should send mail on service@karvy.com which I have already sent on 20th March.( I do not know why they do not check their client's mail ) I do not know what should i do.Whatsoever they demanded i had fulfilled everything. Market fluctuates within second but I am struggling to invest from last one month.( whether i gain or loss it does not matter )Please try to solve my problem.
Sukhdeep Maan
E mail id. sukhdeep.maan@gmail.com
Mob no. 9872335090
Karvy Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2015
"Dear Sukhdeep Maan, We understand your query has been resolved successfully. For any further assistance, please call our toll free number 1800-425-8283 or email us at service@karvy.com Thanks, Team Karvy"
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

password reseting problem
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am using Karvy stock Broking Services from last 2 years with user id 407945. Before this, whenever i forgot my password i emailed them and they immediately reset it and send it to my mail. But from last one month i am mailing them to send my password which i have forgotten.I emailed them on 23rd March on tradeonline@karvy.com, and i came to know they would courier my password to my address.(however i did not get any message from this email id, I myself tried to login on their site gotx.karvy.com again and again and give them all my detail and I get the prompt that my password would be sent to my address) I waited and waited. when I did not get anything again I emailed them on 20th march, then too I did not get any response.I wanted to invest in market one month ago but karvy's poor service became a barrier. Today I called on their customer care number 1800-425-8283 and their executive said I should send mail on service@karvy.com which I have already sent on 17th May.( I do not know why they do not check their client's mail ) I do not know what should i do.Whatsoever they demanded i had fulfilled everything. Market fluctuates within second but I am struggling to invest from last one month.( whether i gain or loss it does not matter )Please try to solve my problem.My complaint is the option of gotx software is not coming in my desktop.
M. Narsingh Murty / E mail id. itsmurthy27@rediffmail.com
(M) 9993396827.
Kindly send my back office password to my e-mail address.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Dr.Ajith G Kurup, E-mail id-dr.ajithgkurup@gmail.com
(Mob)9447420068
Amarnath tiwari sir,
i am using karvy stock broking services from last 5 years.Yesterday my pasword has been blocked.I want to reset my password.so kindly i request you to send me a new password via sms or email. my user id code is 277420.

neeta sinha
404, rewati apartment
road no-2, kazipur
patna-800004
mobile no-9308734983
email id- neeta_sinha28@yahoo.com
dear amarnath tiwari sir,
again i am sending the previous message.plz send me the password as soon as possible. my user id code is 277420.

neeta sinha
email id- neeta_sinha28@yahoo.com
sri,
i forget my old password.pls sent new password my email Id. My user Id 1251313

my email Id sridurga129@gmail.com
I am using Karvy stock Broking Services from last 10 years with user id 101564. pl send my password & user id last month i got emailfrom u regarding equity updates but now i am not getting any thing from u pl send it regularly. email adress --kdmss@rediffmail.com
I am using Karvy stock Broking ...i forget my password my user id is 232955...kindly check and resend y password to this mail id vinothnaveen1240@gmail.com
I forget my my old password .Kindly send a new password. My Id 237098.
Gration Rodrigues.
'grettycecy@gmail.com'
I forget my my old password .Kindly send a new password. My Id 65524
MY gmail id
garg4172@gmail.com

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 33 6619 2801 [East Zone]
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. - password resetting problem