Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. - password resetting problem

sukhdeep.maan on Mar 26, 2012
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am using Karvy stock Broking Services from last 4 years with user id 588500013. Before this, whenever i forgot my password i emailed them and they immediately reset it and send it to my mail. But from last one month i am mailing them to send my password which i have forgotten.I emailed them on 23rd Feb on tradeonline@karvy.com, and i came to know they would courier my password to my address.(however i did not get any message from this email id, I myself tried to login on their site gotx.karvy.com again and again and give them all my detail and I get the prompt that my password would be sent to my address) I waited and waited. when I did not get anything again I emailed them on 20th march, then too I did not get any response.I wanted to invest in market one month ago but karvy's poor service became a barrier. Today I called on their customer care number 1800-425-8283 and their executive said I should send mail on service@karvy.com which I have already sent on 20th March.( I do not know why they do not check their client's mail ) I do not know what should i do.Whatsoever they demanded i had fulfilled everything. Market fluctuates within second but I am struggling to invest from last one month.( whether i gain or loss it does not matter )Please try to solve my problem.
Sukhdeep Maan
E mail id. sukhdeep.maan@gmail.com
Mob no. 9872335090
Thanks.

Comments

N May 20, 2012 by

password reseting problem
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am using Karvy stock Broking Services from last 2 years with user id 407945. Before this, whenever i forgot my password i emailed them and they immediately reset it and send it to my mail. But from last one month i am mailing them to send my password which i have forgotten.I emailed them on 23rd March on tradeonline@karvy.com, and i came to know they would courier my password to my address.(however i did not get any message from this email id, I myself tried to login on their site gotx.karvy.com again and again and give them all my detail and I get the prompt that my password would be sent to my address) I waited and waited. when I did not get anything again I emailed them on 20th march, then too I did not get any response.I wanted to invest in market one month ago but karvy's poor service became a barrier. Today I called on their customer care number 1800-425-8283 and their executive said I should send mail on service@karvy.com which I have already sent on 17th May.( I do not know why they do not check their client's mail ) I do not know what should i do.Whatsoever they demanded i had fulfilled everything. Market fluctuates within second but I am struggling to invest from last one month.( whether i gain or loss it does not matter )Please try to solve my problem.My complaint is the option of gotx software is not coming in my desktop.
M. Narsingh Murty / E mail id. itsmurthy27@rediffmail.com
(M) 9993396827.
D Oct 10, 2012 by
dr.ajithgkurup@gmail.com

Kindly send my back office password to my e-mail address.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
Dr.Ajith G Kurup, E-mail id-dr.ajithgkurup@gmail.com
(Mob)9447420068
N Jun 4, 2014 by

Amarnath tiwari sir,
i am using karvy stock broking services from last 5 years.Yesterday my pasword has been blocked.I want to reset my password.so kindly i request you to send me a new password via sms or email. my user id code is 277420.

neeta sinha
404, rewati apartment
road no-2, kazipur
patna-800004
mobile no-9308734983
email id- neeta_sinha28@yahoo.com
N Jun 4, 2014 by

dear amarnath tiwari sir,
again i am sending the previous message.plz send me the password as soon as possible. my user id code is 277420.

neeta sinha

i forget my old password.pls sent new password my email Id. My user Id 1251313

my email Id sridurga129@gmail.com
N Dec 9, 2014 by
shivaji s kadam

I am using Karvy stock Broking Services from last 10 years with user id 101564. pl send my password & user id last month i got emailfrom u regarding equity updates but now i am not getting any thing from u pl send it regularly. email adress --kdmss@rediffmail.com

Karvy Stock Broking Ltd. - password resetting problem