Khadims Shoe - Sole damage on normal use within 8 days

shiva_km85
Dear Concerned,

I bought this shoe at Khadims Outlet, SMO Plaza, 121, Usman Road, (Near Panagal Park), T.Nagar, Chennai - 600017. Invoice No : INV/008411/10-11 on 01/05/2010 at 12:50 PM.

The model item code is 25394225340004 which costed me Rs. 749. I have worn this shoes exactly 8 days only after which i find this damage to happen in my shoes all around.

Can you please give some priority for this issue to get solved in a justified way?

Note: The shoe was with them for a weeks time (8th May to 15th May 2010) to make expansion in my right leg shoe based on my complaint.

Thanks in advance.

S.Sivakumar
+91-9884159026
shiva_km85@yahoo.co.in

Sole damage on normal use within 8 days Sole damage on normal use within 8 days Sole damage on normal use within 8 days

Comments

pritam mohan hande shoe  - India

normal - shoe

2dys before i brought 1 shoe pair from one shop which is at dadar..next day at the time of walking i came to knw its little bit big size & which was differant than what i was selected...
Same day i went to shop & ask to him to change it (Replacement)...He said..its used so he cant change it...I said him to take 50rs extra & replace it...he denaied...
Im sure...the shoe pair what i was selected at 1st time it was totally different...& what he was packed in ..it was totally different...

pls suggest me ...coz i brought it from my pocket money..300/-

pls reply...my cell no. is..9821511076
gattu

I brought thi shoe at khadim's outlet 603/1 main road gorakhpur jabalpur (m.p) 482001. cash memo no -232 on 3/10/2010 .
The model item code is 199112-60 which costed me Rs 999 I Have worn this shoes exactly 7 days only after which I find this pasting is not good I am complain to outlat but the outlat manager is not responce to me .so pls solve my problem.

my name is Ghanshyam malviya, mobil no. 9752004925 and my mail id is
ghanshyam101277@rediffmail.com
iswar

Location: Mysore, Karnataka
Posted: 09-Nov-2010 by Iswar Prasad

Sole damage on normal use within 6 days

Dear Concerned,

I bought 3 khadims sport shoes and one formal shoe, each with price more than 1100 from Mysore Khadims show room near Mysore city bus stand. Within 1 week in each shoe the sole is removed.I have used them for just normal use..no rough use.I never expected such quality in Khadims.

So, it clearly proves that Khadims is not maintaining its quality.I'll never buy a Khadim's shoe any time in my life and I'll also suggest everyone not to buy Khadims shoe.

If you can help me to solve this issue, I'll not spread this bad quality of Khadims...

Thanks in advance.

Iswar Prasad Tripathy
iswar.tripathy@gmail.com

Narendar.V

I brought 1 formal shoe from chennai madipakkam khadim outlet on oct 14 2010
for 4 days only i use . For that onwards problem start till now they have not relsloved past 1 month they have to reslove

i have purchased shoes in khadims srinivasanagar branch, bangalore on 23.08.2010. i have given Rs.599/-. within fifteen days complete soul has came out. then they have replaced. now its 3rd month both the shoes soul has came out and inside layer came.

the quality of the shoes is worst. in my life i wont purchase khadims shoes:-(
A Dec 11, 2011 by
sinjinisanyal

I bought Khadims shoes from Hyderabad, I have same problem.

Khadims Shoe - Sole damage on normal use within 8 days