kotak bank/credit card application status - check status

praveen shankar
i applied for kotak bank credit card. till now i dont have information of my status..

Comments

want status of application - Credit Card

My self Manish Upadhyay from Gandhinagar (gujarat)

I have apply for cradit card in your AXIS BANK Ltd.

i have received message from your side and application no is 1560113

so i want to know actual status of my application.

please send me informatin about my application thru message or my mail id.

I eagerly wating for it.

Thanks & Regards,

MANISH UPADHYAY
+91 97250 12095

i applied for kotak bank credit card in month of 03Nov08, till now i dont have information of my status..

I have applied for kotak bank credit card my App No. is 0830502000525 wants to know the status

I have applied for kotak bank credit card my App No. is 0831002001106 wants to know the status

i applied for kotak bank credit card in month of 11Oct08, and i was completed for all verification including physical & mobile verification.and also submitted my all proofs in your Executive.
till now i dont have information of my status. my App No. is 0828902001891 kindly wants to know the status .

Status for Credit card application No. 0832402001773

I have applied for kotak bank credit card wants to know the status

I want to know my credit card application
manish

I applied for Kotak card approx. one and a half month ago. Still I am unable to get my card or know the status of that. Application no. :0830102002190.

If somebody is carrying my documents, they can be misused. Please take action on that.

I have applied for kotak credit card couple of weeks before, kindly want to know the status of my card Application... My Application number is : 0834602000765.

i am applying for the credit card an get a application no;-0833702000708 on date 04/12/08 but still not recieve card and not any massage from the bank, plz tell me the status of my application on my above mail ID or no 9999767184

I had applied for the Kotak Bank Credit Card on 10.11.08 Till date there is no feedback from Kotak Bank. My Applcation No:0832002000061. I just want to know the Status of my card.

What is status of my application 0832502000609

on 22.11.2008 ihave applied for credit card, through phone verification office vist, house vist everything is over in the last call they ask me in which we want to sent the card, i told them in house. but still now i did not recd. while i enquiry with customer care they do not replied proper. it is under process. why its delay. if your are not in a position to issue a card for me please return the document immediately. do not waste my time & your time my application no.0833202001013

reply imm. or issue me the card immed'
sindhu

I am holding kotak bank savings a/c (salaried).i need a credit card.
pls contact mee tel no 99402 33578

I applied for Kotak card approx. twoand a half month ago. Still I am unable to get my card or know the status of that. Application no. :000170078.

i want to know my the status of credit card application. i want to know why its rejected.

dear sir,

my credit card application got rejected. i want to know the reason why it has been rejected
my application no: 0836102000453

Rgds
Magheswaran.J

my application no is 0836102000476, pl, confir that .what is the status of my appliction

kotak bank/credit card application status - check status