Lakme Salon — hair rebonding not correctly done

Respond To Complaint
  tanima9 on Jul 27, 2012
I had a hair straightening from Lakme saloon GGN on feb 18 after 1 week my hair were wavy again den wen i went again there Sanjay the (hair dresseer)
again did the chemical treatment assuring me that it wil last for 1.5 years as it is a new treatment. Now my hair are all wave again after 4months.I want a refund or Hair straight again.

Tanima Kapur
Complaint comments 3 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Dear Ms. Tanima,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and we appreciate your efforts to bring the concern to our notice.

To help us do a thorough investigation on the matter, our team would like to speak to you and take a detail note on the issue.

Please email us your contact number and a convenient time to speak on

Team Lakme
on 21st oct'12 i got straight therapy from lakme salon situated in pathankot and today i.e on 25th oct'12 i got many waves, n my hairs look dull.. i talked to the salon hair stylist and they said they cant do any thing now..! i dont noe weathr the process was wrong or the products.. bt nw i jst hate my hairs..! help me out what can i do nw.. its so bad on the part of suach a reputed salon..! do rply me..or else people would loose faith in such reputed salon..!
I got rebonding done on my hair 2 weeks back and now every time I shampoo it looks dead and dry. Got it done from Amanora park town lakme salon, even after applying conditioner and serum, it still looks horrible. I am very unappy and I need a fix for this.

Satisfactory Rating