Lakme Salon - hair rebonding not correctly done

tanima9 on Jul 27, 2012
I had a hair straightening from Lakme saloon GGN on feb 18 after 1 week my hair were wavy again den wen i went again there Sanjay the (hair dresseer)
again did the chemical treatment assuring me that it wil last for 1.5 years as it is a new treatment. Now my hair are all wave again after 4months.I want a refund or Hair straight again.

Thnx
Tanima Kapur

Comments

N Aug 2, 2012 by
LakmeSalon

Dear Ms. Tanima,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and we appreciate your efforts to bring the concern to our notice.

To help us do a thorough investigation on the matter, our team would like to speak to you and take a detail note on the issue.

Please email us your contact number and a convenient time to speak on care@lakmelever.com.

Team Lakme
D Oct 25, 2012 by
noneya

on 21st oct'12 i got straight therapy from lakme salon situated in pathankot and today i.e on 25th oct'12 i got many waves, n my hairs look dull.. i talked to the salon hair stylist and they said they cant do any thing now..! i dont noe weathr the process was wrong or the products.. bt nw i jst hate my hairs..! help me out what can i do nw.. its so bad on the part of suach a reputed salon..! do rply me..or else people would loose faith in such reputed salon..!
N Jan 3, 2013 by
mansigaur

I got rebonding done on my hair 2 weeks back and now every time I shampoo it looks dead and dry. Got it done from Amanora park town lakme salon, even after applying conditioner and serum, it still looks horrible. I am very unappy and I need a fix for this.

Lakme Salon - hair rebonding not correctly done