Lara Technology - Fraud Institute in Bangalore

Subramaniyam K on Feb 17, 2012
Hi Friends,

I am a student of Lara Technology.

This is a Institute just like a College, One of my Friend Suggest me to join here, I start attending Training, I learn what they taught, but nobody attend my doubts, because so many students from different background, different skill set, it was a hurrible sitaution for me, I just spend 6 Months to complete, they didn't allow me to attend any interview at the time of training.

They told first you complete, company is comming here to hire the fresher.

I have a very bad Experience in Lara Technology
1. Class room is just a Goodown.
2. No Lab Facility
3. No Guidance how to prepare for the Interview
4. Only Theory
5. Only One Man Leacture
6. No Group Discussion

It was quite offen in Rs. 6000/- how they can offer all the facilities. Yes I can only suggest to know about Java/J2EE Headlines Join LARA Technology, but the grommour Lara is a Best Institute for a Fresher..........................It's not for a Freshers Engineer/MCA Graduate. It's for a Learner who want's to Learn.

I am Engineering Graduate 2011 Passout, I want to get into the Industry. Now I came to know why other Institute are charging more money.

I paid less, I lost my 6 Months & Now I am looking for some institute where I can built my career & Ready for the Indutsry.

For a Software JOB few points is required
1. Candidate should be good in Engilish communication
2. Good in Aptitude
3. Good in Programming
4. Should have indepth concept, it will only come when you are doing practice.
5. Candiadte should have good personality
6. Sound knowledge in Technology
7. It should match what Interview they are attending whether technology & Project matching or not.

Lara one killing students time. NO Project No Interview Preparation, no Fresher Drive internal Opening..

Lara is announcing we trained 5000 students in just 5 Year. Just like a college..............

Lara Should ask how many of my Java trained candidates are working for the Industry........... No answer ..................

A student shuold ask after java training what i should do.................

It's better take a book & read in home.

Thanks to Lara..................... Lara killed my precious time....................... Now I joined for MBA................what i would have done before..............

Comments

N Feb 17, 2012 by
Subramaniyam K Lara Technology  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

This Institute is not giving any material, Taking class in a Godown, No Proper Facility to study here, peole are joining just because of Lara Charging 6000/- for Java/J2EE Training for 6 Months Training.

They don't have any placement facility, they don't have any tie ups for the fresher Java/J2EE Opening in company.

Lara is publishing we trained 5000 students in 5 Years, I am asking how many students from your institute is working on Java/J2EE Technology. They also got trained in college Level.

Question is here what the difference Lara brought in your life, a student can ask themselfs.

This is not I know Java/J2EE, here is a question whether Can i able to work on Java/J2EE Platform. if anser is yes then which are the company is going to hire me, how i will get a JOB.

Here Question is : is LARA is helping students to get placed just after the training, No, atleast if Lara is giving placement drive so that Lara can come to know how is training LARA doing, how many candidates got placed, what industry required.

Only Java/J2EE Training in a mass is not going to help that to 2 Hrs. Complete theory & No Practical.

For a Fresher to get a job
some body has to guide on

Aptitude
Interview skills
Technical Interview Skills
&
atlast atleast 4-5 Drives has to be given them, so that a Training cycle will complete.

Just because LARA nobody is getting JOB.

Thanks to Freshers Choice is yours..............................
A Jul 13, 2012 by
ramesh.nithyananda

Lara is fees is 10000 but there is no facilities...
D Oct 27, 2012 by
abbahh

bhai sahi bataya LARA se bakwaas coaching class koi nahi hai...saale sab paisa tohh le lete hai lekin Kuch dhang se sikhate nai hai...pehle hota hoga ki kisi ka kismat saath dia tohh job lag gaya lekin ab fatt k chaar ho jaati hai job lene me chahe wo laara ho yaa paara...thhuuu saala lara BAKWAAS hai...
D Oct 27, 2012 by
abbahh

Mai aap logo k baat se sehmat hunn par khud ki bhi kuch galti rahti hai yaar ok so kisi ko doss nai dena chahiye magar jab paisa jaata hai tohh dard hota hai Yaar Dard fees bhi tohh saale mooh faad k maangte hai kamino ko SHARm bhi nai aati hai...aur Bahut DRAMA hota hai LAALAT tohh hai LARA pe
D Oct 31, 2012 by
suryakant prashad

ek luminus krke cunsltncy he usme bhi pls koi registrtn mt krana bhai..mene to krvaya 3 months ho gya aj tk ek b cl ni aai.regstrtn k vqt to kmine bol rhe the fresher k liye a6i oprtnty he..bt ek no. k fraud h sale..pls koi apne 560 rs. mt wst krna. mene to kr diya..bt frshers plz b crful..its on maleshwrm..5th cross..name h. luminus.ek cnsltncy he.
A Oct 31, 2012 by
manjunathrabbit

Lara technology is the best institute for java and j2ee on earth
D Nov 4, 2012 by
RajeshBHatwar

really ur the F according to me ur not fit to lorn the cores, how he will teach means even LKG students also can understand, what u no about him...ha, he worked for wipro, Em, he worked in singapur for 2 years i bet with any one no one in the bangalore can teach like him ... GO AND TELL TO YOUR PARENTS I AM NOT FIT TO LORN TECHNICAL SUBJECT I WILL DIE I Am NOT FIT TO LEAVE HEAR...tu.. SEEM less peoples
D Nov 4, 2012 by
RajeshBHatwar

Subramaniyam K GO AND DIE MAN...
N Nov 14, 2012 by
garnaik

Hi Subramaniyam K, You are really unprofessional student, That reason u are not able to gain knowledge in Lara Technologies. First u become a professional student and come to Lara.
D Nov 22, 2012 by
samba siva b

lara is a juffa institute in bangalore why because they charging 6000/- as a course fee but they dont provide any material for free they will charge extra 1000/- for material and there is no enough lab facilities and there is no staff to clear the doubts. And main disadvantage is only one person will handle all classes.
D Dec 16, 2012 by
Prakash.tamnare

Lara Technology is the topest institute in bangalore ...no one can compare wit the lara its great ...all concepts will be covered keep the learning attitute
N Jan 6, 2013 by
sam999

I also doing course in lara..it is really good.. Just remember onething, u may b jobless but u r not kg kid right, where teacher teach u till eachone understands. Grow up guys, dont blame trainers when u dnt have interest and dint understand..
Stop blaming and think what u r upto ...there are many out batches who have jobs in their hands..
N Jan 14, 2013 by
arjunvs83

I agree this is the waste institute .most of the students who completed course with me are jobless(3 yrs), though i found a job after 3 years.Classes are like kids classes and trainer is good for to teach kids only.if you want to waste 6 months and then suffer without a job this is the best institute.ask that guy - how many people are working.very less.because the training is only book reading.not good to clear interviews or work in projects.I am writing this with great pain for the benefit of students.because of lara there are so many jobless, lara simply brainwashing and wasting student life.every one supporting will understand after few years.
N Jan 31, 2013 by
RamanjuluKalupuri

Hi dudes,

I was a student in Lara Technologies and working in IT for last 7 + years and personally I know many people are working for top companies after learning Java in Lara. Don't waste time on debating on unnecessary and on loose talks. Please concentrate and study your self at least if you didn't like something in Lara.
N Feb 5, 2013 by
nanichinni

See boss "because of lara many are jobless" is a wrong statement.They will provide you training so neat and clean.If you are eligible, you should be able to learn the concepts and get a job.It depends on how you listen and understand.The trainer is the best trainer you find in bangalore.After going to lara only, i am gud in java.I am very proud of lara.
N Mar 1, 2013 by
deepaksimha

Yes its worst and worst and worst institute...
No lab facility...,
no guidence facility, , ,
no punctuality..
class rooms like prison..
no good environment..
N Apr 5, 2013 by
sandeeperuvaram

the things what they provide in the course materials are good
his teaching is good but he will not say it in realtime way, thatmeans where and all we can use the particular topics in correct way
the trainers in lab are, the students who are doing courses in Lara this is Fact, the trainers are not good
N Apr 29, 2013 by
hanamant.v.k

what I say is, A good theory is more than a practical, if u are smart enough u can gain a lot of things from java, so "please dont comment bad things about Lara"
N May 26, 2013 by
kunu4545

Lara is a good institute in Bangalore for beginners .You will be strong in core java .after that u can improve yourself, No institute is there in universe that after completion of the course all the students will get job .Getting job is depends on own preparation .Don't blame any institute better to blame your own knowledge and rectify
N Jul 13, 2013 by
Shilpa_unicorn

Its one of the worst institute in Bangalore... Instead of wasting time and money here join for nice institute where working professionals will train and give individual attention.. Lara is the worst and obviously the above good comments are made lara ppl itself... Shame less ppl.. u r making money out of education.. atleast some level of quality ? idiots..

Lara Technology - Fraud Institute in Bangalore