LIC Housing Finance Ltd - online statement of housing loan

samir4r
please send me monthly housing loan statement by e-mail,required for income tax purpose my loan account no. is 950112045

Comments

dipankar mandal1 Home Loan  - West Bengal, India

Best Review

statement req for income tax purpose - Home Loan

sir
please send my loan statement for income tax purpose.
regd
dipankar mandal
my a/c no-LBKGR00000981468
my mail id - dipakar_mandal@rediffmail.com
SRINIVASA KRISHNA LIC Housing Finance Ltd,  - India

LIC Housing Finance Ltd - Rate of Interest changes - LIC Housing Finance Ltd,

I have availed a housing loan from LIC Housing Finance Ltd,Hyd. My Loan was sanctioned on 17th June 2009.
I had choosen LIC housing Fin. for loan after reviwing the rate of interests that was offered @8.5% (floating rate with 1yr of fixed rate)during the period, That scheme was later extended to till Sep-2009.
However,After the loan got sanctioned,I have been charged with an interest rate of 10%(floating) for all my loan instalments(upto till date). This change of interest rate(without proper notificatoin) is creating problems to my financial plans.

Requesting you to please update me with proper details/changes to the interest rate policy before & after sanctioning of my loan account(with the reasons for changing my interest rate).
That would help me to understand & plan better for my current/future financials.

Thankyou
Krishna.MS
sivasarvan LIC Housing Finance Ltd  - Tamil Nadu, India

cheating/Delay - LIC Housing Finance Ltd

Herewith I,m enclosed a scanned copy of complaints and also a supporting documents .

with regards,
s.saravanan,
chennai,

muuun LIC Housing Finance Ltd  - Tamil Nadu, India

I (Md Masood ul Majeed 9911402047) have applied for lic housing loan in the month of NOVEMBER 09 in your Aasafali road office, To Mr. Sunil Sharma (9811969172) and Mr. Gopal (9873669172). They assured me that the loan will pass in month of December.

Til date I have not got any conformation of Loan. Since I am not in Delhi for last one month, I could about to visit them. Earliar I used to visit them regularly, and used to call them thrice a week.

Due to the delay in the loan aproval builder (SRS) has canseled my allotment.

For last 20 days they are saying " thar loan is approved". But after my continuas requst they are
1.not able to e-mail my document,
2.not even they sand the document to builder.
3.even not the post that document to my address.

So plese take sutable action on my problem.

Please send me monthly wise Housing Loan statement by e-mail, required for income tax filing.

LIC Housing Loan A/C # 064046649

Mail Id: suresh.bodepudi@gmail.com

please send me month-wise housing loan repayment statement and loan balance for loan a/c no. 064201955
hjkkll

plese send me month wise housing ioan statement by e.mail reqired incometax filling lic housing loan a/c#3300688
sgunthey LIC Housing Finance Ltd  - Meerut, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India

Online Status - LIC HFL Limited

I have taken loan in 2008. I didn't get any status about Loan EMI , Interest rates etc. Also they don't have online for all over india. Currently LIC HF has connecetd only at State level. It's very difficult to go home branch everytime for any info or query. I want to activate ECS for paying EMI. If anyone has an idea about it please let me know.

how to pay emi online for housing loan?
vijaypaluri LIC Housing Finance Ltd. ,  - Kukatpally HYD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

ROI for selected Companies - LIC Housing Finance Ltd. ,

Am having the housing loan and came to know for selected companies the normal ROI will be less. when i enquired with the local branch, they agreed the same but referred to some other branch.

from then i started calling calling to all the branches including main branch and finally got the huge mobile without my problem solved :-(

Customer care, email, phone response is very very poor but they are very specific if we due to pay the loan installment.
shailesh.aks LIC Housing Finance Ltd. / Housing Loan  - Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Death Claim not Complete since two month - LIC Housing Finance Ltd. / Housing Loan

Dear sir, My Loan A/c. No. 5472, Lalitaben Rameshchandra Patel,My Mr. was died on 21-09-2010.our three LIC Policy (Late Rameshchandra N.Patel ) is at Lichsg Ahmedabad office. they were not supported for death claim since two month. whenever we asking for this they are only one answer that your work is in process ( Stereo type recording ) we want to pay our balance loan amt. from this claim amt.who pay loss of intrest

N Feb 11, 2011 by
vickyvikram

i am need of my ITstatement regarding my LIC HOUSING LOAN for 2010-2011.
my AC.no is-90002764
N Apr 16, 2011 by
komal mehmi

please send me momthly housing loan statement by e-mail, my loan accout no. is 050407334.my email id is amrikmehmi@gmail.com
N Apr 18, 2011 by
dilshad0843 LIC Housing Finance, Home Loan  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

No Response on call and mail too,regarding of E.M.I not debited from my a/c - LIC Housing Finance, Home Loan

I have took home loan from Lic Housing Finance Company and my loan a/c No is 11038412.They did not debited their E.M.I of month april 2011 from my registered account till date 18.04.2011 as they debited their E.M.I from account at 5th of every month,When to information I tried there branch and head office numbers so even a single call not picked up by anyone or they did not reply on my email regarding the same topic I sended to them.Now what should I have to do because they will impose the late charges,delay charges etc. on me in the next month E.M.I.
Kindly look into the matter and do needful to me
N Apr 19, 2011 by
ashish 302012

plz send me housing outstanding loan statement by e-mail, my loan acount no. is 022063727. my e-mail id is a.a7444@gmail.com mob. no. 9001664642
N Apr 22, 2011 by
rajca2004 LIC Housing Finance (Cheaters)  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Hike in Interest rates and no communication to borrowers - LIC Housing Finance (Cheaters)

My loan was sanctioned @8% in 2009 and now the rate is 11% in first quarter of 2011. They never inform their clients about increase in interest rates and do whatever they want. They enhance the term of loan without informing borrowers. They don't give any option to borrowers whether to increase EMI to save interest. They just do whatever they want like GUNDA's. When we try to contact branch officials, they give contact numbers (landline) of officials in Delhi to talk about. Most of the times these numbers are not picked. We are not borrowers rather are bothered's. They are just using LIC name and LIC officials should now think that housing finance people just giving bad name to LIC (the name which is being earned in more than 100 years by countless efforts).

My dear countrymen, please never go for LICHF for house loan. Prefer SBI - its the best.

Common Man
N Apr 26, 2011 by
jayahv.tg@gmail.com

LIC Housing Loan A/C # 061502353
Mail Id: jayahv.tg@gmail.com
N Apr 30, 2011 by
sachin 123

plz send me housing outstanding loan statement by e-mail, my loan acount no. is 910106081. my e-mail id is nitinscreation@rediffmail.com mob. no.9969958021
N May 2, 2011 by