LIC India - Online Premium receipt not generated

Loganathan
Hi -

I have paid online the premium for the policy number 713967678 for Rs. 10, 110. But I have not got the digital receipt and error page was displayed. However my bank account was debited with the amount

Transaction id is 00092426938 and the date is 15th Feb 2009.

Please check and issue the preimum receipt.

Kindly treat this as URGENT.

Loganathan.

Branch:mandya 618, Karnataka, Mobile no :9845901395
E-mail id:ravikumarkodihalli@yahoo.co.in
Address:hosur colony mandya talouk mandya district Karnataka 571401

dear sir,
please allot password for premium collection at home

NAME :chandresh jain
Agency code :710-34B
Branch :shivpuri, gwalior division
Mobile no :9425764033
E-mail Id :gauravjain.coolguy@yahoo.com

i am here sending by the information about LIC

I AM CLIA.& DM CLUB LIC AGENT. CLIA CODE-M0021-186 AGENCY CODE-01785-186 BRANCH-CHURU, DIVISON-BIKANER
I WANT APPLICATION FORM -PRIMIUM COLLECTION POINT.
MY CELL NO IS - 9829501320

I am ZM CLUB LIC AGENT. AGENCY CODE-04548198 BRANCH-BHILWARA 1, BRANCH CODE-198
I WANT APPLICATION FORM -PRIMIUM COLLECTION POINT.
MY CELL NO IS - 9660560141
NAME-AMIT KUMAR VIJAYVARGIA

I am VINOD KUMAR KUMAWAT L. I. C. Agent, Chief Life Insurance Adviser, DM'S Club Member
. Branch - CHURU. Division -BIKANER. I am also CLIA Agent. My Agency Code is 01785186
CLIA Agent Code is M0021-186

Sir, I want to start my own Premium Collection point in my Office. Therefor, Sir, I want Approval for Premium Collection. I wish you help for me. Please sir, give some importance to my request as early as possible.
Yours Faithfully,
VINOD KUMAR KUMAWAT L.I.C. (CLIA Agent)
CELL :09829501320
MY EMAIL ID- vkprajapati55@gmail.com

Respected Sir,
I am suresh and DM's club member and also a CLIA agent and now i want premium collection point.My agency code no.0019876X and CLIA code no.M003176X.My cellno: 9842792456.
kindly do this needful as early as possible.
regards
suresh.n.k.

sir i am{VINOD KUMAR KUMAWAT} a chief life insurance advisor, L.I.C.of India, Branch-CHURU, DIVISION-BIKANER, ZONE-DELHI.My CLIA Code is M0021186.I am also DM's CLUB Agent.My agency Code is 01785186.
sir i want to start a my own primium collectoin point.I am completing all kinds of citeriya.

MY EMAIL ID- vkprajapati55@gmail.com

I am R.Krishnan, LIC Agent, DM.Club member, Chief Life Insurance advisor. My Agency code:209-76Y & CLIA Code:M0014. Sir I want to start my own Premium Collection Point in my Office. So, I want approval for Premium Collection. I wishyou help for me. I request you to reply from u, as quickly as possible. -yours Sincerely Krishnan.R

i want to know my insurence account
N Apr 13, 2011 by
N Krishnamoorthy

Lodged through Feedback in LIC web. Except acknowledgement no further progress and also the status could not be viewed in the Web. Fererence(s) 1258 and 1819
Dear Mr. Krishnamoorthy,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated April 12, 2011 regarding ECS Credit.

According to our telephonic conversation dated April 13, 2011, we would like to inform you that LIC Super Annuation Pension has not presented the ECS in your Saving Bank Account.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Jyoti D
Customer Service Manager

-----Original Message-----
From: krishnamoorthy nagarajan (Subject: Re: LIVC Super annuation Pension not credited- due on 1st April 2011.Ref:ECS P&GS UNIT (LICI) / 91M1001119647

I confirm having sent the following mail through your web.
Quote:
Vasavi M
Account Manager
ICICI Bank Limited

I fail to understand this kind of reply without initiating action. My Account No. is 005101500186 and is with Motikhavdi Branch of Jamnagar. This is Super Annuation Pension from P & GS unit of LIC. The amount is Rs.2510/- creditable first of every calendar month. It is 12 days now and this has not been credited but I am getting all kinds of irrelevant mails, from different persons each time. You customer service is very very poor. Regretted.
Unquote
Inaction and callous approach deeply regretted. Please let me know who will be bearing the loss of interest on this from 1st of this month to date.
From: krishnamoorthy nagarajan
Subject: LIVC Super annuation Pension not credited - due on 1st April 2011.Ref:ECS P&GS UNIT (LICI) / 91M1001119647

Dear Mr. Gandhi Raja Shekar Gupta
AFter lodging complaint through your web and not having got a satisfacotry reply I had send this mail to you. Regret your inaction on such a serious matter. Today is 11th and still the pension amount due on 1st April not credited and instead of looking into the matter and solving it you are beating about the bush.

From: ICICI Bank Customer Care <customer.care@icicibank.com>

Dear Customer,

I understand from your e-mail that you wish to place a complaint for transaction.

In the interest of our customers’ security, we accept e-mail requests only if they are sent from the secure ‘logged in’ section of www.icicibank.com or write us through " Email Us" option which is available on our web site. We do not disclose account details in response to e-mails sent from the public domain, since such mails are prone to hacking and frauds.

You would appreciate that ICICI Bank gives topmost priority to safe banking and hence follows strict norms, offering the highest security to your account details.

Therefore, we regret our inability to process your complaint for transaction sent through e-mail in public domain.

To enable us assist you promptly, please write to us after logging on to the Internet Banking channel or write us through " Email Us" option which is available on our web site or call our 24-hour Customer Care:

* Select "24-hr Customer Care link" available on the right hand top of the home page

We seek your co-operation in helping us adhere to safe banking practices.
Sincerely,

Gandhi Raja Shekar Gupta
Customer Service Officer

-----Original Message-----
Pension amount from LIC under super annuation scheme due on 1st April not credited. In this connection I had already sent a mail through ICICI net banking about 3 days ago. No action nor reply.
The details are : ECS P&GS UNIT (LICI) / 91M1001119647.
Await immediate reply and action.
N Dec 1, 2011 by
Rigzin

I am Rigzin Jorgias my policy No 140868679 my premium due is on Nov 11, 2011 .For depositing of my premium my account is not opening so that i could not be able to deposit my premium. So kindly tell me the difficulty of my policy fo.
A Apr 28, 2012 by
Vidyasagar singha

Respected sir,
I want to open premium point in my own office, my agency code no-498/45D .so i requested you kindly allow me a permission as soon as possible .
Thanking you,
your's faithfully
Agent-Vidyasagarsingha
code no-00498/45D
Chanchal Branch (45D)
Dist-Malda (W.B)
A May 17, 2012 by
sheelathenginthodiyil

I have taken two policy for my daughter AASNA MANJAKKAL, POLICY NO 793713178, 793761857, & Nominee Sheela Thenginthodiyil I have requested many times three, four years before also to send the details (renewal paper or any other issues) to my PO Box number 52642, Dubai. up to date i did not receive any information

My policy was elapsed because of your fault, coz not passing any information to me in Dubai to My PO BOX 52642 or in India. I have spend again Money & renewed it.

Please do the needful to me as soon as possible.

My address is

Manjakkal prem
N May 5, 2014 by
licnatarajan

Respected Sir,
I am CM'S club member last 5 years in karur branch 1 tanjavur division south zone.I am running 1 year agency merchant portal.My merchant ID :A03459746 and password is cn92139213.Today i can't open my portal.because my password was locked.Kindly rectify my problem at earliest.
Thanking you,