LIC money plus growth(plan 180) - non receipt of statement

sanjeev kumar
My policy no.is 331845157. Payment made in feb/07, feb/08 & feb/09. I have not received any account statement till date. you are requested to e-mail total units allotted.

Comments

N Jun 29, 2013 by
gajenderan

Best Review
V.GAJENDERAN
I am holding LIC money plus unit linked policy (plan 180) no.718083628
so fari have paid Rs.30000/-(2007, 08, 09)

i would like to known the following:
current NAV
unit rate at the time of purchase i want my statement of account
please send statement of account for this id manjusweetyy1993@gmail.com

Premium paid receipt / statement - Children plan

I have paid the annual premium of my policy no. 06736433 & 06736439 in the month of Nov'08. I have also received the confirmation on my mobile.

But till date I have not received the statement, which I have to submit for my income tax.

Waiting for the same.

Sudhindra
Cell No. 9922947470

Sir, I have taken LIC's Money Plus Growth Plan 180. My policy No. is 123739134 & my husband Prashant Negi's policy No. 123739134. We would like to know the following:-
Vijay

HI You can enroll your policy at LIC web site there you can find the NAV Allocation information.

Sir, I have taken LIC's Money Plus. My policy No. is 903078370. We would like to know the following:-

Shivanad Anant Mesta

Sir, my policy no is 714929525. I have paid 10000 each during 2007, 2008 & 2009. Now what should i do . There is risk cover of one lac.so far i have not received any statement of accounts. i would like to know the following
1. should i need to pay 10000 again in 2010 or how will i proceed.
2. the present status of my policy.
3.at what rates the units were purchased.
4. are the three instalments clubbed together.
5. how can i track the progress of my policy on the internet.
kindly let me know what should i do in 2010 june to renew or ... what is the procedure .. to whom i should contact.
thnk u.

I have taken LIC's Money Plus Growth Plan 180. My policy No. is 975552618. We would like to know the following:-
d) How can we track the progress of our polcies on the internet?
e) What is the present status of my units?

My policy number is 615496427 and I want to know the Net asset value.

There is no tracking facility made by the LIC of india .After policy made there is communication from LIC department about the status and i wanted to know the complete out come of my policy.

My policy number is 625113514

Dear sir, my policy no.754764319 plz give me status . And how to retrieve to the amount . But i could say only one due

I have taken LIC's Money Plus Growth Plan 180. My policy No. is 960247864. We would like to know the following:-
a) The present status of my policy
d) How can we track the progress of our polcies on the internet?
e) What is the present status of my units?
f) Pl. send statement on my address.
tanee

I have policy lic 180 money plus
i know for it

My policy no. 956743125. pl give me status of my policy.

Policy No 723667708, I have paid Rs. 30, 000/- Pls confirm the receipt and I want to sell the units, Pls confirm current unit price.

Krishna P
Jeeva

3 premium paid but only 2 premium paid statement is available online - Money Plus

My policy numbers 718264632, 718264631 I have paid 3 premium till date 1 in 2007 2nd in 2008 and 3 in 2009. I have the all the 3 premium paid receipt in hand for both the policies, but am able to view only 2 premium paid statements online (2008 and 2009) the statement for 2007 is not available for both the policies.I would also like to know the status of the policy .In online it states the next due is in 2010 but the agent has said only 3 premium is needed after that i can withdraw the entire amount as per the market rate ...In this case i have already paid 3 premium why am i shown a due in 2010 kindly let me know the detail policy information...your help is much appreciated in this regard...looking forward to hear from you...This case is informed to agent whom i handed the cheques but he shows no interest in responding...

Sir, My policy no is 718229208 I have complited three years.each 10000/- for year 30000/-already paid.Now policy status up to 15/07/2009

Sir/Mam,
My policy no is 961340613 (Money Plus, 180) . I have not received any statement for payment of Rs 20, 000 for Aug 08. I am unable to know the no of units i am credited with. So kindly mail me the same.
Thanking you.

I am holding LIC money Plus Policy No 373950861. My email ID is spsudha6836@yahoo.com, Please register the same. Please forward latest statement of account. My particualrs is as under:-

LIC money plus growth(plan 180) - non receipt of statement