LIC of India - Rejection of Credit Card Application

R. NITHYA HEMA
Dear Sir...

I introduce myself as an Officer at LIC of India, Zonal Office at Secretariate, Secunderabad. I have applied for your credit card on the insistance of local agents in secunderabad and was given an application no: 0829402000014 and finally got rejected. I don't have any grievances regarding this issue as we have number of other banks offering us the credit card facilities. But the way your agents have ran after me to collect necessary documents gave the impression that you will be obliging my application. If you have any problems in giving your facilities, you need not have such foolish agents and confuse people with this kind of attitude. You have not even quoted the reason for rejecting my application which clearly shows that your system is lacking the process of proper scrutiny. Keeping in view the standing of your bank in the country, I request you to kindly desist from fooling people with such advertisements and killing their time.

sincerely yours
Nithya Hema

Comments

lic credit card application require pl sent me

As I am an LIC agent applied for LIC CSL Rep. on 9Th Sept.2009.
I wants the status of approval so I may start the Business as early.

With regarda
Gauri Shanker
(G.S Agarwal)

I am aftab alam .I am an LIC agent i want to applied for LIC credit card so plz send me application fprm.

I am working as chief life insurance advisor Kalpetta Branch, kozhikode division, I had applied for credit card.now I got the message that, requerments need to pending my application.
please do the needful as earlier as posssible .

SIR,
I SEND TO YOU REQUIREMENT AGENCY STATUS VERIFIED BY LIC BRANCH MANEGER SARNATH 28N.
OR
PLZ, SEND ANY REQUIREMENT .
A Jan 21, 2011 by
laxmichand Jain

From: LIC Card [mailto:query.liccards@corpbank.co.in]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 4:42 PM
To: LAXMI CHAND JAIN
Subject: RE: Complaint about LIC credit Card

We don't have any status of your application. You have to contact at LICCSL to Know the position of your application. Their contact nos. are 011-28844286 & 92.

Thanks & Regards,
LIC Card Centre, New Delhi.

________________________________________
From: LAXMI CHAND JAIN [mailto:laxmichand.jain@piind.com]
Sent: Fri 1/21/2011 3:25 PM
To: LIC Card
Subject: Complaint about LIC credit Card
Almost 3 month back I had applied LIC credit card through your Jabalpur Representatitive Mr. Potdar ( 9425388082) and Mr. A Bhargava ( 9425325440, 9301162827 ) along with Fee and all documents which was required for Card processing.
He told me that after 45 days you will get your card But after 3 Month I have not received any information regarding this matter .During many times telephonic discussion with them they told me that no need to worry you will get your card as early as possible it in transaction . But today I have call in your call center and subsequent in your Delhi office they told me that there is no record of your card application .
So kindly let me know what should I do in this matter.
I hope that you will understand my problem and reply soon with positive response in this matter .
My details are given below.
This is for your kind information and need full action .

With Regards .
PAN NO-AGLPJ5767A
N Dec 24, 2011 by
laxmi28680

dear sir/mam

my self laxmi narayan p sahu, i am lic card holder with above subject on date 07/12/2011 10:33am transaction Rs. 4000 four thousand from corporation bank atm surat, but that time not received Rs.4000 because some error in atm and also asked to bank Representative for my transaction he asked to me problem in atm. but i received monthly lic card statement, there debit Rs.4000 in my statement so plz reduce Rs.4000 in my account.
today I have call in your call center and subsequent in your Delhi office they told me write complain to query.liccards@corpbank.co.in
My details are given below.
This is for your kind information and need full action .

With regards,