LIC of India - registration of Agents Portal

Ranganathan.L
I am not able to to register my Password and Use user ID in the agents portal

[Updated by Rakeshkumar R.Patel Mar 12, 2014]

Dear sir I am Working 10 years Lic Agent at Naroda Branch 83U Ahmedabad, My Agency code no-0139583U, My Agent portal Not Working last One Weeks, Please my help you Thanks for you Rakeshkumar R.Patel [M]-9824314100

Comments

N Feb 8, 2014 by
lpa1978

Best Review
dear sir,
i am lic agent from last 7months.but not get my agent portal password.
please issue my agent portal password, thru post to my resident address.
please action my request.

Agent Code:249161X.

czfsfgsdgsdgsdgsd

how can i get into lic portal as agent

jhftfhjbj

sir my self lic agent with agent code 6424394.last 2 month i dont found commison . plz provide me

thanks
abha mishra
lucknow
Ravi

I had policyno710580360 money back and payment due on May 2009.No communication received till July, 2009.Contacted Tambaram office in person in July and gave the new address.Amount not received till 19th of August.Again contacted Tamabaram office im person on 19th of August.Given to understand the cheque was sent on 14th of August by regd.post.Contacted the Post office and found the cover lying undelivered with endorsement "no number not known".It was due to my address 2c was written as 20.A small mistake by the LIC, it cost me 25Km journey, expenditure and an hour wait wait in post office to prove my credential.Had the cheque handed over to me when I contacted them in person I would have been saved of all this labour.But in the month of July when I contacted, they tole that the preparation of cheque would takd one week and promised to send by post though it got matured in May2009.LIC must wake from its Ribvon winkle sleep.The service is poor without customer orientation.I regret i ever took a policy.

Agents portail Id - Lic"s agent portal Id

My agancy no 04127933/7151 I have not get My agancy portial I d so please gave me my porstail i d as early as possible

lic agent working sir only

sub: portal password,
my agency code 01062901, i amnot getting my portal password for last 45 days .i am not getting retrival of my agency portal password many times i call my branch manager branch no -901, he says that i can not help u & says that u communicate with agent support, so plesae give reply to my email id = schudgar@rediffmail.com

in how we known my police status.please send detail .

sub: portal password,
my agency code 06957761, i am not getting my portal password .i am not getting retrival of my agency portal password many times my branch code -761, i contact my branch but they says that i can not help u & says that u communicate with agent support, so plesae give reply to my email id how to get my portad id and pasward my eamail id is gopalkulrao@yahoo.co.in.

regardes
r.gopal rao

please send us the agent login name from palasa branch of lic office

i am lic agent give a my portal code

mahad 91h ki halat bohat bekar ho gai hai dm ko jaldi kuch karna hoga yaha ka staffe member M B ka kuch sunte nahi hai pichle 7 /8 sale se kisi ki badli bhi nahi huee hai agar ab kuch nahi karte ho to ye bat ab news pepar me deni paregi.man ke mutabik sab kam karte hai.khalilghole.9881090936
bindue1

I am insurance agent for the past 8years. But i did not get my agents portal.when i enquired at Lic Branch office, they told me that they had send it back to the main branch.what to do for getting an agents portal id & password?

Hello Sir,

I am not able to register online agent portal in lic of indas online site please advice how to regiser it.

Sanjay Sondkar

I am Lic agent and want to get myself registered with LIC Agent portal.

Kindly mail me the link of the site and process of getting registered

regards

sub: portal password,
my agency code 03718488, i am not getting my portal password .i am not getting retrival of my agency portal password many times my branch code -488, i contact my branch but they says that i can not help u & says that u communicate with agent support, so plesae give reply to my email id how to get my portad id and pasward my eamail id is shambhudhar4@gmail.com

Biswanath Dhar

dear sir,
i am lic agent after 7month.but not get my agent portal password.
please issue agent portal password my mail please action my request.

myagent code-0120015E(parwanoo branch)