LIC of India - licindia.com website not working

sundararajan v p
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT LIC OF INDIA
CLOSES ITS WEBSITE.

WHAT IS THE USE OF HAVING A WEBSITE WHICH
IS NOT OPENING FOR CUSTOMERS FOR HOURS.

EVERY DAY A PERSON LIKE ME TRIES TO FIND OUT
THE DETAILS OF HIS PREMIUM ON POLICIES, ITS DUE DATES,
BUT IT IS OF NO AVAIL TRYING TO FIND THROUGH LIC WEBSITE.

THEREFORE, LIC OF INDIA CLOSES ITS OWN WEBSITE AND GIVEN THE JOB TO PRIVATE AGENCIES

Comments

vivek Y

Website is not working - LIC OF INDIA

I have been trying to access my policy details and after couple of screens it askss me to login again. It is so pathetic. I tried this some days back also. Same problem.

It the IT of LIC listening to the complaints posted here.

Vivek

how to pay online lic money pls give me details

Website not working - LIC

I hold a account with LIC. Last date of payment of one premium is this month. Now i'm trying to pay the same online. When i try the webpage of LIC i'm getting the error "Due to technical issues, this service is unavailable. We'll be back shortly. Inconvenience is deeply regretted." I do not know how to pay my Policy amount. I want to pay it online only

Thanks & Regards
Juby

It is totally neglectful of LIC not to have full fledged website.They are the richest Govt Corporation and yet lethargic and could'nt care less attitude with customer's difficulties and clarification or advise sought by them. They donot pickup phones to answer queries although phone nos are printed on each policy. Ministry of finance should do something about this gross coplacency on the part of LIC and its management.
Amod

Hi sir
please suggest me how i can know my lic policy status . because i want to know all status of lic policy.
such as when my premium has been submitted. and when do deposit next premium.
all types of information. and please tell me how can i premium payment in directly life insurance policy of india. office through online.

Amod

LIC Complaints - Website not working
LIC
Posted: 2008-12-16 by Juby T U Send email

Website not working

Thanks & Regards
vn mishra

sir my premium point is not working fast and FUP not updeted in same day
kindly i request you that the fup why not updeted in same day and your server is very weak
rajendra prasad pandey 04756220
patti pratapgarh
allahabad up

I have been trying to pay premium on line from 11.00 hours today. But I am not getting the lic website till now (18.45 hours) Today is the last date for the payment. What is the use in having online facility when the website is totally not functioning. The attitude of LIC administration in providing a useless facility is like a buffalo taking snap in a filthy waters. I could not get any other comparison than this. LIC is a commercial organisation and unless it has a perfect foolproof method of administering the facilities stated to have been provided for the benefit of crores of its policy holders, I am afraid one day our political masters would conveniently throw this business to private fielders for the fault of the bureaucracy of the LIC I do hope it would correct the above way of administration. It should not feel shy to adopt the ticketing system of our great Indian Railways which is having a faultless internet connectivity on 24x7 basis with no scope for interruption. If necessary top brass in charge of administering the online payment facility should get training from the ticket counter computer executive of Indian Railways.
Mathan

LIC india online paymet is not working for the past one month we are not able to pay bill.

we are not getting any other information.

what is happeing we dont know

There will be a day, when certainly not only the Web Site but also the LIC supposed to close down. For ever.
Can any one praise the work style of LIC Staff.
The LIC agents and the DOs are not less than a Harichandra, telling all truths to get a Policy.
And when we go for paying the premium, either the Computer will not have network connection, or the Lady will be busy attending a call. or an agent will be standing with 25 vouchers and bills.
or
They will close the office on account of Token Strike. What a shameless creatures. [on 22-12-09, at 12 PM (no no at 11.51 PM) the Selaiyur - 600073 (TAMIL NADU), India branch observing one hour strike inside the doors closed.]
This is for an hour but the branch will open after 2 PM.
Have they taken permission for doing so.?
To lodge a complaint ring the toll free number. It won't work. The website will not work.
Who can save the customers from these heartless idiots.
If someone feel I am too harsh, sorry to them. But not to the LIC
Lunatic
Idiotic
Careless Indians

Long Live India

Ex Sgt KLN Cheran
kln.cheran@gmail.com
Chennai - 600073

L I C being govt. organisation least worried about their customers. L I C web site not since many days . we are wasting our time. What is the use? LI C shame shame shame
N Jan 30, 2011 by
rajkumarthakur

LIC website is total waste. Certain times it doesn't work at all after 6 O'Clock you can't even login If you are lucky to login then you are no able to see you policies forget about online payment it rarely work. I had called LIC customer care several times still the issue is not resolved . Total waste of time.
This is the most pathetic experience i had ever. LIC people don't care about the customer why should we continue to invest in it. I am thinking of discontinue my policies i had paid one perineum I can't rely on this.
A Feb 3, 2011 by
mrchetanrana

I am facing the same problem. Since morning 8 o'clock I am trying to access the web site but could only see the login page. After that website goes in infinite state from where it never responds no matter how long you wait.
Inspite of being the largest insurance company, LIC can't event maintain it's website. All the govt organizations works in the same way be it LIC or BSNL. The worst part is they don't learn from their competitors. Private insurance and telecom companies received a huge response and business during last few years and these guys are still living in 18th century and don't want to improve themselves event at the cost of loosing their customers, business and respect.

May god help them growing up.
N Feb 4, 2011 by
dbpatel46 LIC of India  - Gujarat, India

Due to technical issues, this service is unavailable. We'll be back shortly. Inconvenience is deeply regretted. - LIC Websites

when i am trying to login in lic websites this content is appwering ."Due to technical issues, this service is unavailable. We'll be back shortly. Inconvenience is deeply regretted." please help me about it.
A Feb 23, 2011 by
janu019@gmail.com

www.licindia.in is not at all opeing.. these.. days..
But in TV.. they save "Now u can pay online.. Its saves My time.."

What an advertise... Bull shit..

Please make the website up..
N Apr 8, 2011 by
manoj.jaiswal

Don knw how to pay my premium...it doesnt have access...wht is this ??

what shd we do ??
N Jun 2, 2013 by
sudhakar.jpr

Hi LICHFL site is not working and its been quite long.I need a loan statement to submit in my company

Please tell me how rid of it

LIC of India - licindia.com website not working