LIC of India - Reset login ID

kishore13
I B.Kishore babu,my policy no is 646589870, i want to pay my payments through online but my agent has created login id, now he had deleted it and i am not able to create new login id so please reset my login ID as soon as possible and kindly inform me to my email (boppana.kishore13@gmail.com)
B.Kishore babu

Comments

VIMALKUMAR GANDHI LIC of India  - HIMMATNAGAR, Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India

Password Retrieval - LIC OF INDIA

LIC of India, Himmatnagar has alloted Log in ID and Password to me to have portal access.And I was giving better service to my customer using that service.

But now, I could not logon using same ID and Password because of some unknown reason.

I had complained the same to LIC portal e-mail and to MM-Gandhinagar Division but nobody has taken any action to provide me password.

You are requested to advise the concerend to provide me password to following login ID :

Password can be mailed to : ketakigandhi2000@yahoo.com
and CC to : vimal_gandhi2000@rediffmail.com

If any alternate arrangement LIC has made please let me know accordingly on above e-mail address.

This is required to serve existing client of LIC in more better way.

This is in the benefit of LIC, if the officer of LIC is mature enough to understand the importance of same.

With best regards,

KETAKI
ctanto LIC of India  - HIMMATNAGAR, Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India

i could not get my agents portal password for better service tomy clients you can send the password to my email id ie (aswin.achu.anto520@gmail.com)
ctanto LIC of India  - HIMMATNAGAR, Sabarkantha, Gujarat, India

i could not access agents portal because i did not apply for it. now i want the agents portal password to give better service to my clients

sir
My policy No. is 115056707 and I forgot my login ID. Pl. send my login on email id someone_somewhere1974@yahoo.com

sir
My policy no. is 293767542, 293767543 and forgot my login & possword on email id rahulvideovision@hotmail.com

I do also not get my login id for my lici policies.plz answer me in my email id: anjansir@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 24, 2011 by
narsinh

sir
my policy no is 955976034, I forgot my login id & password. Can you please send it on narsinhnagtilak@yahoo.com
Thanks.
N Jan 25, 2011 by
Manikandan Raja

Manikandan, my policy no is 735482778, my date of birth 14/06/1978.
i want to pay my payments through online but my agent has created login id, now he had deleted it and i am not able to create new login id so please reset my login ID as soon as possible and kindly inform me to my email grm0678@gmail.com
Manikandan
N Feb 8, 2011 by
ravi k. prajapati

I Ravi Kumar, my policy no is 262678144, i want to pay my payments through online but my agent has created login id, now he had deleted it and i am not able to create new login id so please reset my login ID as soon as possible and kindly inform me to my email (rkp3515@gmail.com) sir it's very urgent
Ravi Kumar
Mob. No. 8899255215, 9411923515
N Mar 5, 2011 by
mahasreek

I forgot my user ID and Password .so please reset my login ID as soon as possible and kindly inform me to my Email ID de_guru2002@yahoo.com.

policy no:752896448

Policy no:364708786

With regards

Kumaraguru
Moblie No:9786034313
N May 11, 2011 by
muthaiya s

Reset login ID
I S. MUTHAIYA, my policy no is 735363300, i want to pay my payments through online but my agent has created login id, now he had deleted it and i am not able to create new login id so please reset my login ID as soon as possible and kindly inform me to my email (muthaiya_s@yahoo.co.in)
S. MUTHAIYA
N May 23, 2011 by
shahketan333

dear sir
i cant create new user pl guide me how to create new user id
A May 24, 2011 by
Rashpalsinghgill

i m rashpal singh I purchaes some policy how can i create new login id rashpal_singh67@yahoo.co.in
N Jul 6, 2011 by
meeraiahandaman LIC of India  - Barmer, Rajasthan, India

user id and password reset - LIC OF INDIA

Respected sir......

i have forgotten user id and pass word pls reset my account for further transactions with LIC....

policy numbers 693076842 , 693451990

date of birth 18/04/1978

pls do need full.....
N Jul 7, 2011 by
shaikh mo sabir

I shaikh mo. sabir, my policy no is 873955630, i want to portal use through online but my agent has created login id, now he had deleted it and i am not able to create new login id so please reset my login ID as soon as possible and kindly inform me to my email (sms8218@yahoo.in)
shaikh mo sabir
N Jul 26, 2011 by
kamala_tax

I created my login id for one short term policy but closed it 2 months back. I have enrolled another policy to this login id. I am not able to login with the short term policy number created. The login id is 715069633.
Kindly reset user id and password and send it to kamalalakshmi.subramanium@fisglobal.com
N Jun 12, 2012 by
amitkali

Hi my policy no. 331967744 DOB- 25/12/1989. Kindly reset my user id i forgot. Please reset my id and send to my e mail id:amitkali007@gmail.com
N Jul 8, 2012 by
SOPHY009

my police no.is 390833330.and i forget login id and password .on email lalanjoby@yahoo.com..my mob no.9995453244
N Jul 25, 2012 by
vijaypaliwal

Sir/Madam,

I forgot user id's for below policie, please help as soon as possible.
policy No. 106196434

Name :- vijay Paliwal
DOB :- 07/10/1982
premium ;-3681/- half yearly
mail ID :-paliwalvijay235@rediffmail.com
N Aug 6, 2012 by
Pranali1806

I have some issue for login I dont understand how to login & how to creat new a/c please help me & resolve the my problem & give the details how i login plz give the reply ASAP
policy No. 902987914