LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi - Reminder for sending annuity checks

Hardev Singh on Apr 12, 2012
L.I.C of India, Northern Zonal Office, (I.P.P. Cell) 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharati, 124, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001 ...

Date: 12 Apr 2012

With profound regards I intend to inform that I had a pension plan of LIC vide policy No. 232131434 with DOC April 2009. Earlier I had received pre-dated cheques (Rs. 1615/- each) from your good office for 2009-10 and 2011-12 at my residential address through speed post. I have deposited my cheques in the bank duly.
It is, therefore, requested to kindly issue me new installment of the pre-dated cheques from 2010-11 and 2012-13 so that I may deposit the pension amount in time without facing any difficulty. I hope understanding my difficulties you will consider my request sympathetically and release the due pension amount at your earliest. Looking forward to an early positive reply.

Thanking you.

Hardev Singh (retd Lt Col),
House No- 201/43,
Friends Colony,
Near Aliwal Chowk,
Dera Road, Batala,
Distt Gurdaspur PIN 143505

Comments

subbaiyan.s LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - India

cancellation of suraksha life insurance - surksha life insurance

stop insurance policy
My Sbi card no. 4317575705864321 pls stop all the surksha life Insurance policy I don’t require this type of policy which is non-usable or fake
i had send surksha life insurance policy document from the date 14.2.2007. i am canceled the policy. so immediately some action. the bill amount very high.pls canceled policy.

Hope you take some actions
Satish Chandra Goyal LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - India

NON RECEIPT OF ANNUITY CHECKS - LIC OF INDIA/ JEEVAN SURAKSHA

Ihave taken jeevan suraksha policy from Hardwar branch -uttarakhand policy no. 271012535, vested on 05/11/2008.
all relvent papers were submitted before the vesting date to Kanpur and hardwar.
already given six mails to kanpur/hardwar/mumbai but of no result
kindly get my cheques issued on priority.of my annuity

Satish Chandra Goyal
19/227 Satyam
Vasundhara
Ghaziabad-201012
Arun Kumar Taneja LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - India

Monthly Annuity Amount Stopped Effective Aug.2009 - LIC of India/Annuity

Ref. Master Policy No.GS(CA)/46938.
I have been regularly getting my Monthly Annuity Amount of Rs.1632/- deposited directly in my bank account till the Month of June 2009,which has been suddenly stopped thereafter.I may kindly be informed the reason,and also if I need to do anything at my end.

I am filing this comlaint after trying hard to get the information on the Phone which is busy most of the time or the call does not filters to the right Ext./concerned person.

Truely
A .K . Taneja
255, sector 9,
Faridabad 121006
Y.V. KALIA LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - India

Quarterly payment of Pension - LIC of India Northern Zonal Office/ Jeewan Suraksha

My Jeewan Suraksha Policy No. is 172477621.

I have already received cheques for quarterly pension upto March 2010; Last cheque No.820479 dt.1.3.2010 for Rs.2510/-

My further pension payments may kindly be made through ECS.
My bank account No. is 29700100001949, Bank of Baroda, Sector 13, Kurukshetra. Haryana-136118.

My contact No. is 01744-228150; 9416137100.

Kindly confirm.
Yours sincerely : Y.V. KALIA,PRINCIPAL (RETD.), CTTC, TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, KURUKSHETRA.-136118.
N Feb 7, 2011 by
arpurster LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

Date: 7 February 2011

With profound regards I intend to inform that I had a pension plan of LIC vide policy No. 182309009 with DOC 28-01-2000. Earlier I had received pre-dated cheques (Rs. 1365/- each) from your good office from 1-3-2010 to 1-2-2011 at my residential address through speed post. I have deposited my last cheque on 07-02-2011 in the bank.
It is, therefore, requested to kindly issue me new installment of the pre-dated cheques from March, 2011 to Feb. 2011 so that I may deposit the pension amount in time without facing any difficulty. I hope understanding my difficulties you will consider my request sympathetically and release the due pension amount at your earliest. Looking forward to an early positive reply.

Thanking you.

Dr. Arun Kumar
House No. 16E-19,
Chopasani Housing Board
Jodhpur-342008
N Apr 15, 2011 by
ashishatal LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Kurukshetra, Haryana, India

non receipt of pension cheques - LIC IPP

I have not received cheques for 4 months of preceeding year for my IPP policy no 773671818 ( total amount 8000). I have already written to the cell several times. My last letter was on 28/3/11. but there was no response from the LIC. Kindly do the needful
N Apr 15, 2011 by

non receipt of cheques - LIC pension plan IPP

Date: 14/4/11

With profound regards I intend to inform that I have a pension plan of LIC vide policy No. 773671818. due to some reason or other your office has failed to issue cheques for last four months of previous year (4x2000) I have written several times to your office but no response has been recevied from your side.
Kindly do the needful

Raj Kumar Upadhyay
1155/5
Kurukshetra-136118
N May 2, 2011 by
vimal chand jain LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - India

non receipt of annuity checks - pension plan jeevan suraksha

i have not received annuity cheques/payment due from first may 2011 for policy jeevan suraksha
policy number 182300906.

I have retired from jklakshmi cement the policy was administered by LIC sirhi branch JEEVAN raksha
near power house Sirohi (raj) 307001.
My bank a/c detail a/c number 11146972219 SBI

MY TELEPHONE NUMBER 09560267205
MY E-MAIL Id :- vcjain75@hotmail.com
N May 2, 2011 by
Navjot Bhardwaj LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Non payment of cheques - IPP CELL

Cheques for the current financial year for IPP for the Policy No.131227085 not recieved. Details of name and address of the policy holder given here.

Lt Col Narinder Singh
Flat No.502, Tower II,
Sagavi Cooperative Group Housing Society,
Sector 55, Gurgaon
A May 18, 2011 by
ambar_sarkar LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

My Pension Policy no. was 112777200.
Annuity last cheque was dated 01.04.11.
Now there is silence only.
What about my Annuity cheque for May 2011 onwards.
What do I have to do?
I have sent NEFT Mandate in February2011 to IPP Cell at 11th Floor of Jeevan Bhrati, Bldg, New Delhi and sent by Speed Post.
Looks like personal visit is a pre-requisite!
Why can LIC not have Customer Care call centres with numbers starting with 1800 or 1900?
When will LIC modernise their systems?
Looks like we should buy Annuity from Private Insurance cos.
Ambar Sarkar
N Jun 8, 2011 by
V P RAO LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

My Annuity no.is OS-44279-M.1.You have been crediting my monthly pension to my S B a/c no 0367101022721 all these days.All of a sudden the credits to my acoount has stopped from 01/02/2011
( pension for the month of Jan 2011 ) onwards.I would request you to please look into this and credit the pension amount of Rs.1347/- p.m for the months Jan 2011 to May 2011 immediately.

If any clarification is required from my side please send me the details to my e mail id " vprao2312 @yahoo.com".I would appreciate your immediate response.

Thanking you,

V P Rao
N Jul 5, 2011 by

It is really surprising that LIC people do not respond to any requests regarding non credits of pension funds.I have shifted from New Delhi to Bangalore in the year 2007.My pension was being credited all these years regularly to my SB A/c no 0367101022721 with Canara Bank.Al lof a sudden without any intimation LIC has stopped crediting the pension amount to my account from Feb 2011 onwards.On 8th of June 2011 I sent a request through this column and no response has been recd till date.Will someone at LIC, Jeevan Bharati, Connaught Circus office look into this and do the needful.

V P RAO E mail id " vprao2312@yahoo.com "
N Jul 13, 2011 by
Arun Deoras LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

Pension against Policy No 172481735,

Kindly intimate the reasons for non release of payment from 1st April 2011. If there are any shortcomings I will complete the formalities at earliest.

Warm Regards

Arun Bhasker Deoras
Mb 9225512970
N Aug 7, 2011 by
anees36 LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

I have sent letter dated 21 April 2011 with fresh Bank details with cheque leaf, certificate of existence and copy of PAN to LIC, IPP Cell Jeevan Bharati Bldg Tower II, 11th Floor Connaught Place, New Delhi by post in repect of my VPBY Policy No. 113517055 dated 05.08.2003. Please confirm the receipt of same and that nothing further is required for remittance of payment due in August 2011through ECS facility.

Anees Ahmad
anees36@yahoo.com
N Sep 26, 2011 by
filtermaruti LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

With profound regards I intend to inform that I had a pension plan of LIC vide policy No. 304073and annuity no 30286. Earlier I had received pre-dated cheques (Rs. 5429/- each) from your good office from 28-10-2011 to 28-09-2012 at my residential address through speed post. I have deposited my last cheque on 28-08-2011 in the bank.
It is, therefore, requested to kindly issue me new installment of the pre-dated cheques from oct, 2011 to SEpt. 2012 so that I may deposit the pension amount in time without facing any difficulty. I hope understanding my difficulties you will consider my request sympathetically and release the due pension amount at your earliest. Looking forward to an early positive reply.

Anil Kumar Gupta
A-194 Sarita Vihar
New Delhi
(M) 9811129999
N Jan 4, 2012 by
DR SUBHASH RASTOGI LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

I have sent letter dated 21 Dec 2011through courier and the same received on 23/12/2011 with total details required by you, Bank details with cancelled cheque leaf, photo copy of the first page of pass book to LIC, IPP Cell Jeevan Bharti Bldg Tower II, 11th Floor Connaught Place, New Delhi Policy No. 182992017. Please confirm the receipt of same and that nothing further is required for remittance of payment due through ECS facility.

Thanks With Regards

DR SUBHASH RASTOGI
C/O DR DEEPAC RASTOGI
DEEPAC NURSING HOME
KOTDRARA
UA
A Apr 4, 2012 by
d2m1971 LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

Dear Sir / Madam,

I, Mr Debdulal Maiti address of R-122, Greater Kailash-1, New delhi-110048 and my Cell number is 9871170248 inform you that, I have an LIC policy with you from 31/08/2010 and the Policy number is 333099543 for the premium amount is 10000 half yearly scheme for a premium period of 3 years. But Sir there is a some problems of Nominee Facility. I have already inform my Nominee name but there is nothing mention with Nominee. My Nominee is my wife, Mrs Jayanti Maiti and her date of birth is 11/01/1978.

So Sir, please find out the reason and inform me as soon as possible for better knowledge.
Thanking you,
with my all regards,

Mr Deb Dulal Maiti
R-122, G.K.1, New Delhi - 110048
Contact Cell Number : 9871170248
EMail : dm04229@gmail.com
N Apr 4, 2012 by

Dear Sir / Madam,
I, Mr Deb Dulal Maiti R/O. vill Sadpur. p.o Maslandapur, Distt. north 24 parganas. 743289. west bengal inform you that, I have an LIC Policy with you from 13/11/2009 and my policy number is 428399585. But there is a problems of Nomination facility. I have given you the all details but there is noting done. anyway my nominee is my wife Mre Jayanti Maiti and her date of birth is 11/01/1978. this is single payment premium with Rs 10000.

so Sir, please find out the problems and give me an satisfaction for my better knowledge.

thanking you,
with my all regards,

Mr Deb Dulal Maiti
dm04229@gmail.com.
N Apr 19, 2012 by
rkdhabai LIC of India, I.P.P. Cell, 11th Floor, Jeevan Bharti, 124 Connaught Place, New Delhi  - Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India

Sub: reminder for sending post dated cheques of JEEVAN SURAKSHA

Ref: POLICY NO. 414809223 of Radha Krishan Dhabai

I wish to inform you that I had a Jeevan Suraksha policy No. 414809223 ( DOC-20-02-2001). Earlier I used to receive post-dated cheques (Rs.871/- each) in the month of March every year from your good office after my retirement in 2008 at my residential address by post.

This year I did not receive twelve cheques in the month of March, 2012.

Kindly issue cheques at the earliest and oblige.

With kind regards.

Pin: 311404
( rkdhabai@yahoo.co.in)
N Apr 20, 2012 by
S.P.Bhatia

Ref - policy number 1127773766 in the name of ( self) - S.P.Bhatia, D-140, Sector-40, NOIDA 201301
Kind Attn - Smt Madu Bansal to whom I spoke today regarding non receipt of monthly pension scheme cheques of Rs 603/- pm for April-March 2012/13 and gave my email address as - prrakas@gmail.com, but have NOT received any communication, though promised .
Please do the needful now and oblige . Since I do not have the email address if IPP cell, I am unable to send cancelled cheque and copy bank passbook . Please help actio by redirecting this communication if necessary

Sincerely,