LIC of India Money Back Plan - WANTED TO CANCEL MY POLICY

POTULA VENKATA NAGA RANGA RAVI KUMAR
I WANT TO CANCEL MY POLICY DO TO SOME OF MY FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, I AM PAYING FOR THE PAST6 YRS. (ie from 28/03/2002 and MY No:802212044)BUT DUE SOME FINANCIAL I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY AMOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED 5 YEARS OF PAYMENT BUT NOBODY HEEDING TO MY REQUESTS IN THE BHIMAVARAM LIC OFFICE. AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE MY MONEY OR NOT ? PLEASE REPLY.
FOR WHICH I SHALL BE HIGLY THANKFUL TO YOU PLEASE...

Comments

I have paid the LIC premium for more than 5 years.
I want to withdraw my Policy Now ?
1) How to get withdraw the poligy ? No one is listening in Bangalore KG Road office LIC Office ?

2) I have changed my location and LIC office has not updated its mailing address, because of which I am not getting my money after completion of 5 years also ?

Depends on your policy. You will get money but you will be in some loss (Depends on the policy rules).
Sankar

I have jeevan tarang policy.I want to withdraw my money, its three years old, approx amount 42000/-
can be get full amount or any deduction or additional.

please reply me its urgent for money

I want to Know your new policy or plan for 0-year & after 1-6 years childerens plans. if you have any booklet so please you send me. I am not interested to deal with any agents

Vishal Gupta

1166, Gali Samosan, Farash Khana,
Delhi-110006
(M)9811726584

I have two policy of 6 months old, the insurance advisor cheeted me and done the wrong policy, So i need to cancel the previous two . So kindly help me to cance the two policy.

it's very urgent ..plz ..

Pitabash

i have three policy i've been cheated by an insurance agent. I had payed the premium of one year Rs 63000 for three policy. I was told by the agent if i want to get it cancelled he will do it any time and iwll get all the money back. How can i get please advice me.

Sanjeev Kumar Agarwal
Mob no-9871416463
vijay

I WANT TO CANCEL MY POLICY DO TO SOME OF MY FINANCIAL PROBLEMS,
I AM PAYING FOR THE PAST 4 YRS. ( MY ploice No:615096464)BUT DUE
SOME FINANCIAL I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY AMOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED 4 YEARS
I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE MY MONEY OR NOT ? PLEASE REPLY.
FOR WHICH I SHALL BE HIGLY THANKFUL TO YOU PLEASE...

I canceld my policy do to some of my financial problems and i give a application in branch dt 18.8.09, but it is a slary saving so payment decuct in my salary. last mount Dec 09 payment stoped. I know that i eligible to take my money after canceled my policy

WANTED TO CANCEL MY POLICY
I WANT TO CANCEL MY POLICY DO TO SOME OF MY FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, I AM PAYING FOR THE PAST2 YRS. BUT DUE SOME FINANCIAL I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY AMOUNT . AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE MY MONEY OR NOT ? PLEASE REPLY.
FOR WHICH I SHALL BE HIGLY THANKFUL TO YOU PLEASE...

i have policy for 20 years with lic of indiabut i paid last 3years premium.but i like to get back my money due to personnel needs.
the agent they are not helping out .when collection for premium
they used to come to me.when we want our money back they are run away from us. what could be reson.? is there any mal practice?
if we want cancel our policy how can we obtined cancel form
is there any source. kindly advise me.

Hi i have a 5 year policyand i have chosen annual payment mode and have paid two installemtns of 30000 each.the policy is two years old and the sum insured is 1.5 lakhs. i want to cancel the policy due to financial issues.I know i can do that but want to know when can i cancel the policy and after the date of cancellation when will i get the total money back.My policy start date is Feb 2008.Please confirm the fianl amount refundable alongwith all the fee charges.
MKJose

I am Shinymol Jose. I have Jeevan Jyothy Policy. My Policy Number is 393540505. I have paid the LIC premium . Due to some financial problems blocked my premium & now I want to cancel my policy. How to get withdraw my money. Please withdraw my money at an early date. Please give me the answer to my e-mail address. My E-mail address is adithyasolutions2007@gmail.com

This is venkata I have Jeevan surabi Policy. I have paid the LIC premium one year Rs 72270. Due to some financial problems I didnt paid any premium last one and half year & now I want to cancel my policy. How to get withdraw my money. Please give me the answer to my e-mail address. My E-mail address is prabhusapsd@gmail.com
N Apr 25, 2011 by
saji.menon

I am saji, My Lic policy No.394431937 started from 08/06/2009. Due to some finanicial reasons, my policy not continously. so give procecure to withdraw my money.My Email address is saji.menon@ymail.com.
or saji.sheejasaji@gmail.com
D Nov 14, 2012 by
Salugeorge

Dont start the fckng policy...i got cheated by an agent who's my own relative...
D Dec 10, 2012 by
sanjay choudhary79

i want to withdraw my policy due to some financial reason .i have paid the premium for 14 months .my premium was of 1266.can i get some help

LIC of India Money Back Plan - WANTED TO CANCEL MY POLICY