LIC of India Santacruz West Sv Rd Mumbai - Non refund of Maturity of Policy 19134502

bhimasen ramarao muddapur
Dated12th Sept 2009

Honourable Minister of Finance Sarva Shri Pranab Mukherjee Saheb.

The following is My Plea

Sir When I Was Working in Mumbai in the 70's & 80's I took many LIC policies . From GOD'S Grace I am Surviving. Un fortunately Policy quoted above though Matured in 2001 My repeted Request through Regd letter to LIC Claims Branch Santacruz West Mumbai to return the Amount Due is Not Answered at all.
The LIC Slogan " Jindagi ke Sathabhi Jindagi Ke baad Bhee" They are not living to that slogan ,at as far as i am concerned

The Said policy was given to one Shri Chowdhury Lic Agent at loco workshop Parel Mumbai where i was working. Un fortunately his where abouts are not known as i was transfered calcutta bangalore Hyderabad etc
It is known that the amount is still with LIC.

To prove the genuinity of my claim i am recording here the MY policy numbers which i have survived

1) 116778394
2)9134502
3) 71442141
4) 19518478
5)900626814

As all My Regd Letters are not answered at all by LIC office at Santacruz WEST Mumbai
I have left with no alternative but to write to to as ditch effort. For almost 9 years they
have not responded.
May i request You sir to Advise the concerned without any delay to pay me dues along with interest at prevailing rates
Kindly arrange to respond for my e-Mail

Y/S

B.R.Muddapur
#392 4th A Main
16th Cross 4th Phase
JP Nagar
Bangalore

beareem@yahoo.co.in

Comments

My policy no 882003610 under policy Salary saving scheme, Unit no 9353
Ref: Yr telegram 870078 dated 27/08/2009 Ref:PF0083
Survival claim benefit
I have contacted regarding this on phone no 26267220 to two officials but till today I have not received any response.
Please do the needful at the earliest
My contact No. is 9819194740.

I send a mails to Santacrutz LIC branch two times against policy number 967942875 for send me a receipt against payment of gap premiums & mode change from MLY to YLY, but still I could not get the same & the phone number of Santacrutz LIC Branch No. 9353. So please send me the same as early as possible.

Respected Sir,
I am holding policy no-891262657 br-893 in name of-Rameshchand Sudhakar Tripathi/Tiwari.

I paid premium for month of sept 2009 on10/10/2009 well within grace period i.e-28/10/2009.
the chq came back to me on 21/10/2009 as it was not properly signed.In order to escape
fine I paid preium in cash at axis bank on 21/10/2009.It was within grace period(28/10/2009)
but the premium taken was of 12/2009.thus sept premium was left unpaid.
Tr no -1408210, bank ref no-lici0910000001509512

when i went to pay dec-2009 premium I came to know mysept2009 premium was unpaid
I paid sept2009 premium on 24/12/2009 at axis bank in cash along with fine of Rs134.9
even after paying premiums on time i had to pay fine and secondly the lic record is showing
premium not paid for 12/2009.Which I have already paid on21/10/2009 at axis bank
Tr no-1439706. bank ref no-lici0910000001967206.

N Jul 20, 2011 by
Shrikant D. Shinde

Respected Sir,
My policy no 967902104 under policy Salary saving scheme, Unit no 9353
Sub :Policy maturity claim,
Ref: Dicussion with Mr. Dalavi so,
Discussions with Mrs Patwa

My LIC policy maturity date is 14 -09-201, I has been transfered from Pune to Mumbai during August 2011. My monthaly installmeta cutting through my salary to your office.

I request you please send my LIC accout to my Camp Pune brach, so that i can get my maturity claims at my Pune residence.This is as per discussions with your officials.Pl. intimate me on my e-mail shrikant_cogen@yahoo.co.in
Please do the needful at the earliest
My contact No. is 9764006547.
Shrikant D. Shinde