LIC POLICY - renewal not paid by lic advisor in time

kulwant singh ghuman
respected sir
I am K.s ghuman and i take ur policiy of LIC and Mr. harbans singh who is the advisor of ur co. and his advisor code is 11038114 and address is H.no 658 s.no. 20 Mata nagar LUDHIANA .I take two policy from harbans singh of ur co. the policy no. is 161386690, 300089603 on the name of kulwant singh and kasmir kaur ghuamn respectively. That person collect amt. of premium before due date but not deposit against my policy. So i request u that plz take a strict action against ur advisor becoz he create frud me and many other investor.
thankx
K.S ghuman

Comments

respected sir
I am Shyamal krishna dey and i take ur policiy of LIC and Mr. shivaram banarjee who is the agent of ur co. and the agent code is 01134503 and address is Village :Postgram, P.O: sribati, Dist:Burdwan, WestBengal .My policy no. is 465098535, on the name of Shyamal krishna dey. The agent collect amt. of premium before due date but not deposit against my policy. So i request u that plz take a strict action against ur agent..
thankx
Shyamal krishna dey

I am holding LIC policy No. 113400657. Please confirm the premium amount (with interest) to be paid agaist the above policy as the due date is already over.

Rgds,
Dinesh Pandey

Rgds,
Dinesh Pandey

Policy number - 500041971

Policy number -500425527

Please tell me about my Police Details how many month i have pay and Due Policy Number 672431548
gaurav81 LIC of India  - Virar, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Renewal Premium Reminder Letter - LIC

My Policy no. 903048992 , I hav Not Ricived Renewal Premium Rimaindor Letar so Plz. Send mi a letar or send my emali ID - ranevirar2007@gmail.com
balakrishnan Nair LIC of India  - Virar, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Please send premium demand notice for policy No.870907052 - nithya balakrishnan nair
N May 31, 2012 by
nisha1983

Respected Sir,

I want to complain against my LIC agent Miss. K.P.Usha. Her branch ID is CODE NO: 775 Ottappalam Branch.her mobile number is 9745590453. She has very smartly sold me an LIC policy and thereafter not responded to my multiple requests for original policy document. I have not received my policy certificate since last 1 and half years. I have given repeated calls/sms by requesting her to give me my original documents. She has been irresponsible and has shown no effort to give good customer service. She told me that she has the documents with her but till the date She is not ready to handover it to me. I dont know wheather she is a real or fake agent. Many other people face the same problem and problems in some financial adjustments with her. She is working under the Development Officer Mr.Kunjumon, Ottappalam Branch.

Please take strict action against her and if possible cancel her LIC license.

Nisha
N Aug 25, 2013 by
A.K.Agnihotri

I am holding LIC policy No. 233160237. Please confirm the premium amount (with interest) to be paid against the above policy as the due date is already over.

A, K. Agnihotri