LICHFL - Pathetic customer care

Ritesh Gupta
I have written multiple letters to:
'servicinghyd@lichousing.com' to make payments of my two home loans. The payments for these loans have bounced as I could not fund the ECS account on time.
Called the service numbers:
23440507/08/09 hundreds of times continuously. Either its busy or nobody picks. Its a Monday, and yes its not a public holiday. The support is sick! How am I supposed to make the payments???

Firstly, they do not support ECS from Citibank, which is my salary account. Due to this I have to transfer my money every month to ICICI, and a slight delay causes issues like this.

LIC support is horrible!

- Frustated customer

Comments

D Nov 3, 2012 by
Govardhan Prasad Verma

Kindly ref.LICHFL Home Loan Ac.No.13020507056.Even on submitting user id & password, my e.mail add. has not been endorsed due to which i am not able to search my H/loan details/updates on net.Please update all credentials so customer need not to run your agents/branches for his status etc.my e.mail id as follows : gpvermavarsha@rediffmail.com.

from: G.P.Verma, 1245/A, Rai Compound, Nandanpura, Jhansi (UP)Pin.284003 Mob.09793742615.
D Nov 28, 2012 by
Bejoy Rai

My name is Bejoy Rai and I work in All India Radio, Kurseong( Cont.No.09832340446.)
1.I had applied home loan of Rs.13, 80, 000/-from LICHFL Siliguri to purchase a Flat in Siliguri.
2.I was paying EMI of Rs.13525/-only till June'12.
3.Suddenly from July'12 my EMI raised to Rs.14740/-.
4.It came to my notice that they sanctioned and disbursed Rs.15, 00, 000/-(excess of Rs.1, 20, 000/-)to Builders without any information or legal notice to myself.
5.I went to the LICHFL Office many times but they are telling me to ask the builder to refund.
6.Even Iam regularly asking the builders to refund the excess amount and again LICHFL is not taking any action to refund the same.Unfortunately still I am paying its interest since July 2012.
7.Now I am tired and helpless running after Builder and LICHFL Office.
8.I am also a family person and having a financial difficulties to run my family due to the same.
9.In this connection I request your goodself to kindly extend justice to me and my family.
N Jan 7, 2013 by
shubhanker kumar

I have taken a home loan having no11001809746 from patna bihar, I had open online account in lichfl.But now when I want to open my account massage shows that your email is not reistered please tell me how to resolve the problem.

Shubhanker kumar
Email :-shubhu_81120@rediffmailcom
N Jan 31, 2013 by
sudiptadg

My loan A/c No-11410029439

You are requested pl send the statement of the assessment l year 2012-2013 for Income Tax purpose.

Sudipta Das Gupta
Manager, Civil (Power Plant)

Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
Vill-Nisha, Chhendipada Road
SH-63, Angul-759 130 (Orissa)

M +91 9777443477