Lifecell International - Bad Customer Service

Concerned Parents

This is with regards to post collection customer service by Lifecell International, and pertains to a really simple issue that Lifecell employees could have easily resolved had they been a little bit diligent. Per contract, the sales representative mentioned that Lifecell would collect the blood sample at the time of delivery, send the blood and tissue sample to Chennai for processing and preservation, and provide a blood and tissue preservation certificate within 45 days to confirm that the sample was in order. Though the sample was collected on time and a tissue preservation certificate (stating only that the tissue was received) provided, the blood sample certificate never came within the 45 day window. Every time we followed up with Lifecell customer service, we were given the same answer "We will raise the issue with the concerned person who will give you a call back in 15 minutes". The call never came. All subsequent follow ups were in vain. We are yet to receive the report even though it's been more than 2 months now. It makes us wonder if they ever tested the sample and produced the reports in the first place.

Concerned Parents

Comments

N Apr 27, 2011 by
LIFECELL EMPLOYEE

CAN I HAVE YOUR NAME AND CRM No.???? If u r Lifecell clinet otherwise u are lier.
N Apr 27, 2011 by
LIFECELL EMPLOYEE

WHY HAVEN'T U MENTION UR NAME AND CRM / IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IF U R LIFECELL CLIENT? REPLY FAST TO SOLVE METTER.
D May 15, 2011 by
prakash7589

dear concerned parent,
Please provide your contact number or CRM number, so that we can talk to you. writing in these sites is very simple and anybody can do this. like other companies persons and competitors etc. provide always your contact number below these complaint mails.

prakash7589
N May 31, 2012 by
sudhanshu prashant

i have not got my certificate of preservation and report of genetic test of my baby
my CRM NO----120007700012
MY EMAIL ID ---sprashant6289@gmail.com
mobile no--9412459682
N Jun 10, 2012 by
msd003

Hello sir,
This is Regarding your complaint which you have raised. I would like to know whether your issue is resolved? I am soon to be a dad and I wanted to preserve my baby's stem cells through LifeCell. But your issue raises concern. Kindly let me know what was the action taken. Thank You.
Concerned soon to be " DAD"... :O
N Aug 6, 2012 by
vivek4m

Dear Prakash7589,

I recently got a presentation from LifeCell and am actively looking for a good company for StemCell storage. I have seen various complaints about LifeCell and in most of them I have seen your comment asking for CRM and contact number of the aggrieved. I just wish to know what will you exactly do if you get the CRM and contact numbers of these people? Will you call them and resolve their issues? I am asking this because in one complaint (http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/lifecell-international-c356916.html) I found that the customer has even given the required details and you have just told her to contact the customer care of LifeCell?

I hope that you understand that so many negative feedbacks from customers, competitors, and own employees(yes, many of LifeCell's employees are also complaining about not getting their EPFs and all) is definitely not an attraction for prospective customers like me.

- vivek4m@gmail.com