M C D AND POLLUTION DEPARTMENT - HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS POLLUTION IN RESIDENTIAL AREA

Roshan Sharma on Aug 14, 2012
Sir
I am resident of Street No. 1, Sri Nagar, Rani Bagh, Delhi-110034, near Drum Market. This is to draw your attention that in our residential area our neighbor is running a small scale industries of Empaty Drums, Barrels, containers of Hazardous chemicals viz Aceton, and other oil which contains so many bad chemical components and carcinogenic oil molecules .We have requested them so many times to do this cleaning jobs in some covered area, but I think our humble requests all the time fall on the deaf ears.

We have been troubled and facing health problems for past 4 - 5 years and our lungs are constantly deteriorating. And this is not the only problem arising from it, but many more hidden problems will arise latter on.

I hope that you will help us and put an end to this big problem we are facing or let us know the way where further (concerned authority) we need to complaint or raise this issue.

Roshan Sharma