Maharashtra State Electricity Board (Mseb) - DEFECTIVE METER NOT REPLACED SINCE 7 MONTHS

R K Ojha
I, am living at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. I have made a written complaint for my higher meter consumption (aprox 4-5 times of my normal usage) in month of May-2008. After following personally so many times they have checked the meter and found faulty. Now I am waiting for my meter replacement since last 7 months have passed. I have contacted many persons but in vain. Bill amount is piling up and eavery month somebody from the MSEB comes to enquire for bill, when told about the problem and shown the complaint, they return back but no action is taken so far. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IS SUFFICIENT FOR SUCH ISSUES BUT CERTAINLY NOT 7 MONTHS.
Rgds,

Comments

house hold energy meter faulty I don't where is complaints register procdure pl send to me complaints
procedure in my mail
a.kasle

I live in Kharghar, Sector 15, Gharkool, My Electric Meter Reading is not proper.
Electricity Bill is so High, Please reduce my bill or repaire the meter.
From,
Atul Kasle
N Jun 24, 2011 by
sumit fulgaonkar

My meter is working very fast from 2months; I have already posted complaint letter to the nearest mseb office, the officers said their engineer will visit in 2-3 days, its been a month none of their engineer has come nor their call has come.
Please solve my problem so that i should pay bill properly at time. My meter reading is working very fast and my bill is more than i use the electricity.

Sumit Fulgaonkar
N May 8, 2012 by
ashwinkaware

i mr mohan kaware living in new sangvi pune 27,
during fitting of meters d electrician has not done it properly, due which the wires below the meters are shorted n hav started burning
and it has affected my another meter also
due which my electricity bill is also appearing less for those meters for last six months
plz send sum electricians to change those meters as its there fault( connection not made properly) before more damage z done
address