Mahindra Bolero - No security of Car Old locks

javed patel
I purchased a Fully Loaded SLX Bolero Model on 4th June 2010 from G3 motors Nerul which has centralized locking system.On 5th June 2010 I parked the car near the house and locked it and checked all the doors locked. After half hour when i came back my car was stolen. There is no security to the car. it can be easily stolen and get started within few minutes and can be robbed very easily. It is highly concern such cars can be easily open and started easily and can be stolen within just few minutes. The company should change the locking system and should be more concern of security of the cars. I cam to know there are many Boleros and Scorpio stolen on daily basis. The company should provide high end and different type of locking and security system so that these cars are not started and stolen.

Comments

karan rana Mahindra Bolero  - India

nobody response - DADA MOTORS LTD.

My ref. No. 12770800
Name . KAMAL SINGH RANA
Address : H.No.14233, Main Mkt.
Bhagwan Nagar, Dholewala,
Ludhiana (Punjab)
Mobile : 09417155515

I want to close my loan account to paid balance payment, i'd told
the executive but he never told me about this he also frauded with me about R.O.I,
Please inform me how i can close my account, bcoz it's not affordable to pay for me, and give me proper address of your branch office,

Karan Rana
Samir Pal Central govt. employee  - India

could not open e mail - Central govt. employee

I can't open my e mail and i am sure my email id and pw is 100% correct iam facin this problem just from today . please try to solve my problem . thanks //////
Ajay Anand Club Mahindra Holidays  - India

Central Lock - Mahindra

Recently purchased a bolero slx . Cental lock not working . When shown to the engineers they dont respond. They claim the design of the key set is of that kind. Are customers responsible for it?
Past six months they have taken the central lock unit from the vehicle and not solved the issues.
PRAHSANT Club Mahindra Holidays  - India

I ALSO LOST MAY CAR SCORPIO BECAUSE OF CENTRAL LOCKING SYSTEM WE ARE BUYING BIG BUDGET CAR BUT IT IS NACAED TO TAKE OFF FOR THIEF TI IS COMPANY"S DUTY TO GIVE SAFE PRODUCT TO THEIR CUSTOMER IF THEY ARE GENUEN BUSINESS MAN THAN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

I am really sorry to point this grievance, but can not help it. I really got frustrated bY Mahindra & Coy I booked Bolero SLX (Apple Red/Jawa Brown) by giving full payment to on 03 Jul 2010 to your dealer Harinayan & coy Muzaffarpr (Bihar). I finance the veh from SBI, Muzaffarpur and interest rate is start from the said date but your dealer fail to deliver the veh till date as on 21 Jul 2010. Please stop mis-guiding the customers by giving false commitment. My case is 17 days old and still the unsatisfiable by your dealer. If you are not able to supply the veh on said time please stop the taking full payment ( Dealer is blaming to the Mahindra & coy, I recorded in the mobile I will sound in time of proof )and tell to customer i am not able to supply the veh on time you may try any other veh of other coy. Never under-estimate the customer powers. I have lost near about Rs 300000 due to this, please clarify otherwise I will take necessary step in court. I am central Govt employee of INDIAN ARMY.

I have purchased Bolero SLX (White) on 2 nd January .Performance is OK .But after 1 week i saw the corrossion in front side and in side of Bonet, Bolt fixing side .I am informed to my Dealer ( T V S Kallor, Kerala, Ernakulam )

They told me they will replace the body .But their response was very poor .Nobody is not give service support and propper solution .

After few months, in first service they told me, we will paint the front side and they done the paint work and return back to me .Again after one month the same issue am facing .

Again this people come with mahendra Staff to my office and meet me and told they will paint the car .
what i will do ...My mistake is " I am purchased New Bolero" .My request is please change the Body and solve the Issue .

Thank you and i am expecting and awaiting for your valuable feed back at the eraliest

Biju Vijayan
09447020620
parhlad.budania@gmail.com Mahindra Bolero  - Haryana, India

Oil Leakage probe. - Turbo

I Was purchased Tavera(B2BS3-7) from BADHWAR AUTOMOBILES LTD. ROHTAK on 23-09-10.Now i am facing Turbo OIL LECAKGE Prob.
MD of Badhwar Auto. Ltd. is not providing me good service.His behaviours is very bad about customers.Please fullfil this probs

PARHLAD SINGH
mo-099920-59464

Problem ...up today not solved.What i will do, this people not supporting

My mistake is i purchsed this bullek cart from TVS Kaloor,

i misri lal raghuwanshi castumar of bolero car purchased car was before 1 year my car is under warranty period.from last 15 days my car is reparing in win-win motor and they wants irrlegal amount of rupees.i unable to pay this money and they presserise me.i much regradds for purchased your car.
N Feb 20, 2011 by
shyamal singh Mahindra Bolero  - Guwahati, Kamrup, Assam, India

Stolen - Mahindra/Bolero SLX (White)

my Boleros slx(white) bearing No.ML-05G-6612.Chasis No.DTA4A10536 AND Engine No. is-MA1PS4DTIA2B77851 has been stolen from residence.Any one who can tell its where about can inform to the given No.+91 9435041337/+918017134715 or can email to the address-aniketcabcon@gmail.com.

Mr. Aniket Singh
N Mar 2, 2011 by
rr123456

mai eak mahindra bolero kharida hon.meri gari ka eak sal hua hai. mera gari ka ac kabhi bhi check nahin kiya gaya sabhi servising me. mera gari ka compresher baring kharab ke karan awaj karne laga humne servising centre patna le gaye o bolte hai ki guranty kharab ho gaya hai 20000 rupees lagega tab banega isliye hum complain de rahen hai ki servising our me kabhi check nahin kiya gaya lekin jab garmi me chalu kiya gaya ac to yeh problem bataya. please soulotion this point.
N Mar 2, 2011 by
rr123456

I am buy a mahindra bolero sle of jamshedpur. i am servising to patna.my problem hai ki mai sabhi servising me kahate the ki ac chek kijiye lekin nahin kiya jata tha.mera gari ka awaj me problem tha.mera gari ka one year ho gaya hai . to gari bahut awaj dene laga to mai servising centre le gaya to wahan kaha gaya ki ac ka compresher bairing kharab ho gaya hai rs-20000 rupees lagega tab banega. plese solotion this maiter my email address rrbarbigha@gmail.com
my phone no-9852611411, 9097986165
N Apr 11, 2011 by
manikb

This is regarding bad services from one of your authorized center(P.P Automotive, Karnal ).

My uncle purchased a new Mahindra Bolero Pickup last year in Oct, 2010. He bought the vehilcle from P.P Automotive, Karnal.

From the last 2 months he is getting problem with steering oil leakage and he has already registered complaint regarding that. My uncle visit so many times to their office (both Panipat and Karnal branch) but they are not replacing the damage part (I think it is known as Steering sill). Every time they used to say like "aaj aa jayega"/"kal aa jayega"/ "sorry galti sey galat part manga liya"...like that. But they are not solving the problem and thats why my uncle has to daily fill the oil in steering...

I request you to please take the appropriate action as soon as possible. We fed from daily visiting their service center.
My uncle contact details are:
Mr. Vinod Kumar (0-9896597510)
N Oct 16, 2011 by

i have bought mahindra plus in june 2011 .afte 3 months we found some mistake in it .it was repair by local service center.the problem is that turbo is not working properly.and the fuel oil comes often which creates jam in changing the gear. now we again finding same mistakes.plaz ensure us to solve the problem .
our address is sagar m.p
D Feb 15, 2012 by
vivek0501

my vehicle - bolero slx, cause noise in air box with in 5 month when i concern service centre..then i know in vehicle air box switch is damaged & cost of 4000 rs but vehicle is in warranty period.. plz solved my problem ... i want my vehicle part replaced free of cost...
Poonam Kumari
contact no. 09835487022
N Mar 4, 2012 by
samkappen

I am Sam kappen and I purchased Bolero M2dicr on 11th January 2012 from ITL Kannur(Kerala) . After one week on wards there was a coolant leakage on engine and I have given my vehicle for service at ITL kannur Center (Kerala) Now It has been 20days since I given .I am not at all satisfied with the delay being happened. I never expected this kind of problem with this new vehicle.This shows Mahindras poor built quality and irresponsible testing procedure and quality assurance.
N Apr 4, 2012 by
samkappen

This is in reference to my old complaint. The vehicle bolero slx m2dicr got back after rectifying the coolant leackage problem.Now I am satisfied with the services provided by Mahindra and ITL motors.
N May 11, 2012 by
csbhogal

Mahindra Bolero 10 months old met with an accident, admitted in Mukhtar Automobiles Goa on 19 Mar 2012, no progress made till date for the repair of the vehicle on pretext of spares not available.

N Aug 21, 2012 by
jayanta mahata Mahindra Bolero  - Kharagpur, West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

not deliver in time - Mahindra Bolero

I,Jayanta mahata booked a mahindra bolero ac 9 seater car on 4th august 2012. company,star india agencies,promise to me about delivery that car on and before 12 august 2012, but not delivered till now. loan also drawn from bank. so i suffered.

Mahindra Bolero - No security of Car Old locks