Mahindra Renault Logan — Poor customer service at Dealer
I would like to take this oppurtunity to throw some light on the pains that I have, and still am going through, after buying a brand new Mahindra Logan GLX 1.4. Before I proceed futher, request you to please note that a customer(me) has taken efforts in trying to get this issue raised to someone so that no one else experiences it further.
From an upper middle class background, after saving considerable amount of money, it was time for me to buy a new car. I did a lot of research with Maruti, Tata, Ford and then finally freezed upon Mahindra...only because of my trust with the brand.
I was referred to Global Gallarie, a showroom at Panvel, got the costings finalized, paid the necessary DP and finalised my loan with Sundaram Finance. Now the series of woes start. A true experience of Indian customer experience that "Customer is god...only till he/ she buys the product"
1. My delivery after all the finances, was delayed by approx. 1 week of the committed date inspite of the vehicle being in their possession for over a month since it is a Dec 2008 model
2. On taking the delivery, before releasing the vehicle, we found umpteen scratches which can easily be ignored by the naked eye unless seen with lot of proximity. Moreover the paint was all bad on the front side, which again could be spotted only if there is light falling on that area. They were trying to fool me till I insisted on the paint being redone.
3. My vehicle was taken back for the registration and painting on Tuesday 3rd Feb and was returned again 3 days delayed from the committed date of 5th Feb i.e. 8th Feb. There still were scratches visible.
4. Right now, only after 3 days of using the car, my backdoor is jammed but I am least interested in going back to the showroom as I know they would give me a headache and I still do not have a registration number or insurance, to drive the vehicle to Panvel.
5. Being a veteran in the service industry, I know that I can never use the term "favor" to a customer but Global, used it umpteen times with me just because I addressed my woes and asked for a driver to deliver my car which as per my knowledge is done by every dealer for a customer who asks for it
6. I have not been given a demo of all operations' of the car which was again committed but ignored by the dealer. This is in spite of the Logan having very different Operations'
The customer experience has been so pathetic that I have lost all my respect towards Mahindra because I am sure that they are ignoring the customer complaints which are primarily faced with the showrooms.
I would also certainly never recommend Mahindra cars to anyone I know, not because the vehicles are bad but because of the mental trauma that the customer has to go to, due to the utrocious service provided by the dealers.
I may be a one of person complaining because I feel the need to do so. There may be many more like me who probably have the same concerns but prefer to ignore but ensure that they do not recommend a Mahindra vehicle.
|20 Comments Updated:||Respond To Complaint||
Post your Comment
ASV Ramana Towers #37-38, 4th Floor, Venkatanarayana Road, T.Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600017
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail