Maruti Suzuki - Poor service by service centre

gunjal.dutta
This is regarding poor service by the service centre of "Pallavi Motors" in Guwahati, Assam. Yesterday I put my car for Paid service. But the approach of the service centre people is really pathetic, they have least bother about the problems I want to share with them regarding my car. Again, when I deliver the car in the afternoon nobody was really explaining me what exactly they did with my car while servicing that to PAID. At the end they are charging Rs. 2300 but not even give me any bill or invoices they just give a receiving in piece of paper about the amount they charged. I have got a free coupon from the insurance agency for general check-up & washing & cleaning of the vehicle & the washing & cleaning done by the service centre is really really POOR. Even seats & backside of the car was dirtier than earlier. Polishing is not done properly it seems they are in a hurry to get the things done quickly. I am really annoyed with the service of this particular service centre "Pallavi Motors" in Guwahati. My car number is AS01-AB-9678(Wagon-R). My contact number is 9854199322 if anyone wants to contact me.

Comments

R/SIR,
I HAVE GOT MY CAR SERVICE FROM BALAJI SERVICE STATION, RUDARPUR .
I WAS FACING PROBLEM IN AXLE.
THE OWNER COMMIT ME TO CHANGE AXLE IN WARRANTY PERIOD BUT HE HAS CLAIMED INSURANCE ON MY PAPERS OF AMOUNT MORE THEN WORK HE HAS DONE.
WHEN I CAME TO NOW ABOUT THE INSURANCE CLAIM I HAVE COLLOAPSE MY POLICY.
SO PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST HIM.
HE IS FAMOUS IN OUR TOWN BY THE NICKNAME CHORMAN.
HE HAS ALSO NOT GIVEN ME THE BILL OF THE WORK DONE BECAUSE HE TOLD THAT HE WILL CHARGED EXTRA FOR BILL

THANKS
PANKAJ

I have got my car service from Varun Motors, Balanagar, Hyderabad. After 23 days they have delivered my car from their show room without finding the required fault/problem and charged me Rs.882/-. On the same day I have got repaired the car with replacement of one item from a local work shop at Hyderabad and I have got the bill also. Due to idle of my car for 23 days at service station, the battery of my car is completely discharged and unable for self start the car.

Hence, I am lodging this complaint against Varun Motors, Balanagar, Hyderabad to enquire and address them to refund my amount of Rs.882/- and replace the amaron battery with new one to compainsate my loss due to negligence of the technicians of the said service station.
N Feb 13, 2011 by
RAJA MOHAN

I have got my car serviced at Mannil Automobiles & Service Centre, Pathanapuram, KERALA and it was a very pathetic and shameful experience over there as the serviceman was having a very poor knowledge of the services to be done and they had done the servicing in a very worse nature and have serviced the parts which were completely alright and even without my prior concern or permission. After doing all this bad quality servicing they have given the vehicle back after 1 week and have charged me way beyond the money than other Maruti servicing centres.The people over there have even insulted me when i asked them for what they charged me so high without any prior concern of servicing, also they had least bother about the problems I wanted to share with them regarding my car. After the servicing was over the horn wasnt working, there was no clutch and all the interior was full of grease. I am really annoyed with the service of this particular service centre "MANNIL AUTOMOBILES" at Pathanapuram, KERALA. I want you to please either shut this servicing centre with immediate effect or take immediate actions against the servicing centre, otherwise i would be forced to go to the court. My car is an ALTO. My contact number is
+91-9496324740 if anyone wants to contact me.
N May 19, 2011 by
popi

Sir iam customer of your company
mere pass wagonr Lxi car hai, joki worranty period main hai magar main jab bhi koi kaam karwane ke liye DD motor maya puri phase 2 main jata hun to ek hi kaam ke liye mujhe 4-4 baar jana padta hai magar phir bhi mera kaam nahi hota. jhooth bool ker keh dete hai ki part naya daal diya gaya hai . or gadi main se samaan bhi misplace ker diya jata hai plese sir batayen ki maine maruti gadi leker gunah kiya yaan phir dd moter maya puri jaker ?
Onkar singh