Max Life Insurance - summary of policy information and fund statement

ramesh chandra meena
dear sir,
I am ramesh chandra meena, I have a policy in year 2008 of month feb.i have deposit the second premime in month feb of year 2009. the statement of fund is not received till date. please forwardade the fund statement.

Comments

Proposal/Policy Number- 500562475
Policy Holder- Niranjan Jena
Life Insured- Ms Neha Kumari Jena

Proposal/Policy Number- 550080469
Policy Holder- Mr. Niranjan Jena
Life Insured- Mr. Niranjan Jena

I have received a cheque for Rs. 8861.74 towards overpayment of my premium.
What does it mean? Please confirm as soon as possible. I have already paid the premium at 2005, 2006, 2007. According to DRDO Principles the customer who pays three years premium his policy wouldn't laps. If this is my condition, then what does the cheque mean i can't understand.

Please clarify as soon as possible.

my address is changed pls send next statement of my policy on this address : Sai Fab Engineers & Co.
12/1, Mathura Road, Near D.S. Doors, (Badarpur Border), Faridabad, Haryana . my Policy No is : 450467600. and my Contact No is 09810042180.
A Nov 28, 2012 by
sonylalji

Proposal/Policy Number- 465656346
Policy Holder- Mrs. Laleeta
Life Insured- Mrs. Laleeta

I Inform to you sir my Proposal/Policy Number- 465656346, Policy Holder- Mrs.Laleeta Police Issue Date -24 MAR-2008 Model Premium 10000 INR, Premium paid to 2008 to 2010 (10000 x 3 = 30000 INR)
What does it mean? Please confirm as soon as possible. I have already paid the premium at 2008, 2009, 2010. So I slender my police MAR-2012 (5 YEARS Complete)how mach amount to paid in my police
Please clarify as soon as possible.

MRS.LALEETA /W/O LALJI
D Dec 29, 2012 by
sukhendu das

Proposal/Policy Number- 779806215
Policy Holder- Mr.sukhendu das
Please send my policy primium statement.of my email id - sukhendudas_007@rediffmail.com
N Jan 6, 2013 by
skp_msmd

my address is changed pls send next statement of my policy on this address : Sunil kumar patel, S/o shri Bodhan lal patel, village- kurud thana- mandir hasoud District-Raipur Chhattisgarh .

my Policy No is : 749090197.
Plan - Max New york life - SMART Xpress (ULIP - 5 Pay)
And my Contact No is 09977066646
N Jan 6, 2013 by
skp_msmd

My Policy No is : 749090197.
Plan - Max New york life - SMART Xpress (ULIP - 5 Pay)
Please send my policy primium statement.of my email id - skp_msmd@yahoo.com
And my Contact No is 09977066646
N Jul 29, 2013 by
Ajay Tora

policy no 490744448. policy holder name ajay kumar
sir please inform to me about my policy no 490744448. last installment date and when completed. what are procedure to close the policy because i am central govt employee and my monthly installment is deducted through my pay. send on my email.id ajaytora@gmail.com and entered email.id in my policy
N Oct 25, 2013 by
jagdamba pratap singh

policy no 740030184 policy holder name jagdamba pratap singh
sir please inform to me Nearest Branch of Chhattisgarh. send on my email.id singh.jaip1983@gmail.com

Max Life Insurance - summary of policy information and fund statement