Max Life Insurance - policy payment status

k.krishnakumarkannan on Jan 5, 2011
pls send current pay ment with including interest details upto till date. my policy no; 453466039
k.krishnakumar

Comments

Rak1 Amsure Insurance  - India

Could not contact my Agent - Amsure Insurance

I have taken the ULIP policy (Proposal No.607150489) of Rs 40000 from Amsure Insurance Agency Ltd. on feb 2008. I have received my payment receipt within 10 days.But when i pay 40000, they assured me of giving me gifts containing Reebok luggage kit. Until now i havent received any. when i called to my agent in bangalore, he used to tell me that he only will call me when he gets them. But there wasn't any reply from him. Recently when i tried to call him, i get a message that the phone has been disconnected. Kindly help me
m.mathar mydeen raja Amsure Insurance  - India

Reg-Details of My insurance status - Amsure Insurance

Dear sir/Madam,
I am one of your Amsure customer as my Proposal No, 601329360.Now i need to know my Gain/profit details.I wish to know atleast my status.Kindly provide me necciate webpage/clear details.
I need to know as much as earlier.
Thanks/regs
M.MMR
chandrashekar r n Max Life Insurance  - India

Repayment of Double premium made - MAX NEW YORK LIFE INSURANCE

I have made online payment of premium to my Policy no. 226597458 before july 09, but again thru my HDFC Credit card, they have made payment of Rs. 4010.89 on 18.08.09. Hence it is requested to return back extra premium paid to me immediately.

For the above mail, I have not received any response for the Insurance company. I request you to public this mail to the viewers and register as complaint.

With regards
Chandrashekar R.N.
RAMESH KUMAR DAS POLICIES  - India

Online Payment Status - POLICIES

On 03/10/2009, an amount of Rs12578/- transferred from my Account to four Policies vide SBI Ref No :MSBI9105982937IG11578855 TRANSFER TO 30739699415.
Amount has been transferred but an e_mail as an acknowledgement has not been confirmed.Pls confirm status through my e_mail in order to keep them as records.
Tran No Date Amount Receipt Number
1396781 03/10/2009 12,578.00 PR0139678100050910

The confirmation through e_mail was always extended but in above case its still waiting.
Pls confirm per return mail.
paragvanage Max New York  - PEN, Raigad, Maharashtra, India

PAYMENT - Max New York

PAYMENT MADE ON 28/06/2010. IS STILL SHOWING DUE. THERE EXECUTIVE ARE NOT AT ALL RESPONDING. KINDLY HELP.

A Feb 1, 2011 by
dmariappan61

Please send My last current payment Receipt . my policy no;250574118
D.mariappan (dmariappan61@yahoo.com)
N Mar 13, 2011 by
vinodkaushal

policy No. 296414972, what i will get if i surrender my policy to day.
N Mar 15, 2011 by
sunflower29

please generate my current policy premium receipt tomy email add. policy no.552072274 base policy AMSURE BONUS BUILDER.my email add. debabrata.bagchi58@yahoo.in
N Mar 21, 2011 by
pallavi kumari maxnewyorklife  - Begusarai, Bihar, India

status of my account - maxnewyorklife

Please let me know my policy status . My policy no. is 252525993.

Yours sincerely

Please send my current premium status my policy no- 84047230
my e-mail : anj_yog@rediffmail.com
N Apr 16, 2011 by
spschauhan_1978

I am Shyam pratap Singh chauhan and my policy no. 791661309, i have given the EMI 4500 for decamber month still date not confirmed that the emi deposite in my policy account so please cinfirm my policy status. our agent mr. pandey at gurgoan his mobile no is 9718355929, 9717893929, he is not pick my phone last two month.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
prakash dk

My self Prakash, (from Muscat)
please send my current premium status.my policy no -495422099
kiranprakash24@gmail.com or give a call +96896575079
N May 3, 2011 by
Joydeep chakraborty

Please send my latest policy premium receipts at my e-mail id joyd_chak@yahoo.co.in. I require for my income tax returns.

My policy numbers are: 807230511

please send my current premium status.my policy no -806083960
msrudra2011@gmail.com or give a call +919900550775
A May 20, 2011 by
Urmila Rani gupta Max Life Insurance  - India

MNYL Sucks...!!! The company is denying claim settlement to 63 years old widow who recently lost her young widower son leaving behind a 6 years child to be taken care of by the grandmother.

We must alert all the Clients of the company to ensure that they take extra care to ensure their family gets the money in case they are not there...!!!

These MNC companies are taking advantage of our ignorance and humility. Lets all raise our voice in unity and fight against this indifference.
N Jun 3, 2011 by
Malaya raj Swain

My self malaya raj Swain
police no- 764092789
I want to know about my curent premium status .
My mail id malaya_raj2007@yahoo.com .
or call me-09853771257
N Jun 6, 2011 by
justinthms

My name is Genny Mariadas..
Policy no - 489785477
I want to know the current status of my policy.
When can i withdraw, .and how should i continue with the policy.
The agent had said, even if i cant pay, i could withdraw the amount after three years.
Please sent some executive to explain me the same ASAP.
My contact number is 9850252785
Or mail me on justinthms@yahoo.co.in
Waiteing for your positive responce
Thank You.
N Jun 8, 2011 by
Nareander

pls send current pay ment with including interest details upto till date. my policy no; 601029770
Nareander
N Jun 9, 2011 by
MNYL

Dear Ms. Mariadas,

Thank you for your query.

As requested by you, we have e-mailed our responses to your queries on the e-mail id provided by you. You may write back to us or call us in case of further queriers.

Max New York Life Insurance