merlin 123 - indiatimes shopping & tvc merlin 123

SURESH
Dear Sir,I purchased merlin 123 & slicer diecer through indiatimes offer in times of india newspaper.
indiatimes shopping Order Number : 112133548 Order Date : Jan 8, 2010 .
At the time of purchase i was told that if i do not like the product then it can be returned & refund will be made.
When i contacted indiatimes shopping they gave telephone no. of tvc sky shop.Now tvc helpline has sold that they can replace the product but i will have to send it to mumbai.

I would like to commnet that merlin 123 product is useless ,it is total waste of money .
Please do not fall in trap of indiatimes shopping & tvc joint effort to cheat your money.
if you want to know anything about merlin 123 juicer,mixer ,grinder then you can contact me before placing order.tel no.9718314244

I do not have any option other than taking the matter through consumer fourm.

Comments

Thanks, a lot. After going through your comments I called your number. The performance of said product was apprised by your madam who technically convinced me over the issue

You really saved me.

Thanks a lot

Contact - 9015197357

BEFORE USING MERLIN 123 I WAS VERY UPSET WITH MY OLD MIXER, JUICER AND GRINDER.IT WAS COSTING ME A VERY HIGH PRICE BUT BEFORE 2 WEEKS I HAD SAWN
MERLIN 123 ADVERTISEMENT AND IT WAS LOOKING A GREAT FUN WATCHING IT WORKS HOW IT WAS WORKING BY CRUSHING ICE PIECES, TAKEING JUICES OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES, ALL OF THESE THINGS IN ONLY MACHINE.AND NOW BY USING THE MIXER I AM HAVING A GREAYT FUN TO DO MY KITCHEN WORK

I just disagree that merlin is useless or waste of money. As you mentioned above that they will replace it for you all you have to do is send it to mumbai. So go do as they are saying ? What is your problem in doing so. Believe me its my personal experience and ever since had not problems with this product.

it works good but just now i want to repair it. please told me their adderss, phone no. as early as possible.

dear sir
i am vivek shrivastava i am regular user of merlin 123. i and my family satisfied with the product very much. but sir i have a complaint my merlin's moving wheel is distroy. sir please give me the solution and confirm me how to change my wheel. please contact me as soon as possible. thanks

vivek shrivastava
(advocate)
09719206786
address:- shri chitragupta colony,
behina canara bank,
tundla firozabad u.p 283204.

go to www.eBay.in and search for shop " home_n_lights" . They have the original mixer also and all spares too, you may call on 9876061725 too, it really helps !
D May 23, 2011 by
dilip.garud

ALL OF YOU WHO ARE COMPLAINING PROBABLY, DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ENGINEERING KNOWLEDGE.THE ROTOR ATTACHED TO THE MOTOR IS MADE OF TOUGH SEE THROUGH MATERIAL.AND THE LIDS HAVE RUBBER ROTOR.THE IDEA IS TO PROTECT THE MOTOR AND THE SEE THROUGH ROTOR IN CASE THE MIXER IS OVER LOADED.
SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY MERLIN 1 2 3 MIXER.I FOUND THE SPARE RUBBER ROTOR IN PUNE NEAR CITY POST IN PUNE AND GOT THE ROTOR REPAIRED.CALL ME ON 9423527765 IF ANY PROBLEMS.REGARDS.THANKS.DILIP GARUD
N Jun 21, 2011 by
Ashishk74

If you need spares like blades or bush or gaskets, you can go to ebay store at :

Or call Ashish @ 98760 61725.

This will help ! You can discuss other problems too, may they can solve that too !!
A Jul 25, 2011 by
raghuraj singh mavi

how and where to repair the pins that pushes merlin plugs down of juicer jug's which have been broken during making of juice, please assist me soon . my contact no is 09310444464 Greater Noida (U.P)
N Dec 30, 2011 by
Goldie Dias

any service centre in mumbai, my mixer is leaking the liquid from the bladed when it is on.also the mixer does not run when in lock position.please help email on goldierego@yahoo.com.
N Dec 30, 2011 by
Goldie Dias

oh i forgot service centre in mumbai
N Jun 4, 2014 by
Arthi Ramamurthy

Hi, I am Arthi from Chennai and I am also having Merlin 123 but it is not working now where can I give for service in Chennai. Pls call me at +919940727193. It is urgent.

merlin 123 - indiatimes shopping & tvc merlin 123