Micromax - replacement of mobile

mpmanju on Nov 16, 2011
i brought micro max mobile phone (model Q7) from m/s univercell vide bill no P.B.JY/143 dated: 06.04.2011.
the mobile gets automatically switched off when put for charging & i gave to micro max service centre for repair. they kept one month & now they are telling it can't be repaired or replace even during the warranty period one year.
i want the set to be service or replace.

Comments

gilalla sandeep Micromax  - Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

NO replacement even after DOA certificate
I bought micromax cell phone (model Q3) on 16/6/2010 from vaibhav electronics,s.d road,secunderabad. Right after 5 days it got problems and have sent it to micromax head office in madras but still unable to solve the problem.service center has given DOA certificate for replacement but the vaibhav electronics ignoring. i have all the accessories except the box which was lost .the cell phone has got IMEI number perfectly but what makes him not to exchange i cant find it out . so i need solution to this.
A Jan 31, 2011 by
umeshtrivedi Micromax  - Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I am agree with it. I am also suffering from this.
A Nov 16, 2011 by
mpmanju

contact no 7899931170
N Oct 8, 2012 by
Prakhar Sharma Micromax  - Zaheerabad, Medak, Andhra Pradesh, India

Subject: Letter against the Complaint No – 28091294.

I have purchased Miramax A57-ninja -3 on dated 12.09.2012 from Nice Mobiles, life style complex Near Mohan Theater, NH-9, Zaheerabad AP bill no - 6036. After purchasing this product I suffered the charging problem. I shown this set to store he suggested me to go Miramax Service center Hyderabad. I deposited my set on dated -21.09.2012 against the job Sheet no – SALAP007R1648 at Mobitech service center G-11,Diamond tower opp manju theater Secunderabad AP . They told me that they the set will be replaced or repaired which is better within 2 days. Till a date we cannot get the satisfactory answer from your side now again Customer Care told me for waiting next 10 days. Why should I wait for next 10 days? I suffered a lot of problems from your services. Please take an early necessary action.
Product Details
Micromax A-57 – Ninja -3
IMEI no -1: 911234950113301
IMEI No -2 : 911234950128309
Bill No – 6036 Dated - 12.09.2012
Store Name : - Nice Mobile Contact no – 9948374953
Job Sheet no – SALAP007R1648 (Mobi Tech Service Center Hyderabad)
Complaint No – 28091294

Prakhar Kumar Sharma
08121838450 / 08099921171
N May 3, 2013 by
puneet.kumar

dear sir,
I have purchased micromax A89-ninja on dated 26.03.2013 After purchasing this product I suffered the phone is automatically switched off and now it is not switching on. I shown this set to store he suggested me to go Miramax Service center new delhi. I I deposited my set on dated -09.04.2013. against the job Sheet no -N030748-0413-3373492 at UG-17 VISHWADEEP TOWERS, JANAKPURI, DISTRICT CENTER, NEW DELHI-110058. They told me that they the set will be replaced or repaired which is better within 20 days. Till a date we cannot get the satisfactory answer from your side now again Customer Care told me for waiting next 20-25 days. Why should I wait for next MORE 20 days? I suffered a lot of problems from your services. Please take an early necessary action.
PRODECT DETAILS

PUNEET KUMAR
7503071700/9868812690
N Sep 5, 2013 by
manish bajwas

i had buy my micromax x456 mobile whose IMEI NO. is 911239600746855 in februry an till feb it had repaired 5-6 times and now i m fully fed up so i want only replacement of my mobile.my contact no.9772998356
N Feb 28, 2014 by
vigneshmanoharan

I BOUGHT MICROMAX NINJA a89 PHONE IN POORVIKA MOBILE SHOWROOM IN THENI.iam having a charging complaint i go and asked to the pporvika showroom they are not responding me .they are harsly behaving .so i cotacted the local authorized micromax service point there threy rectified the problem and after 5 months the problem stated again i contacted the service center they told that charger pin is not woriking and we will replace it and thay take it for service we got a message from micromax company that your phone is ready now you can come and collect your phone at the service point .but when i reached there they are telling we hade done a lot and we cant able to fix this problem but iam still yhaving warrenty for 3 months now what can i do???

Micromax - replacement of mobile