mobile number complaint - missed calls & vulgar talks

kingshuk sen laskar
dear sir,

phone number: 9966728514 is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number.
my number is 9435225144

regard
k sen laskar

chini1's Response, Jan 06, 2015
phone number: 08792227000 is giving call & i talks vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number. my number is 8975590682
Complaint comments 394 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Best Review
miss call, messaging - unique
Dear Sir/ Madam,

i am receiving misscall from this no. 7620171123. Please i request you pls check this no exactly which place, and i want to address of this no. Pls help me. Whaterver report you will get you pls email me. Pls.

thanking you,

unknown missed call often - johnson

respected sir +9197891714057 the number belong to an unknow user whow miss call me offen so kindly tell the detail of the user and mail to me that would be better to cauch the culprit

miss call, messaging - unique

Dear Sir/ Madam,

i am receiving misscall & message from this no. 9938932388 .Please i request you pls check this no exactly which place, and i want to address of this no. Pls help me. Whaterver report you will get you pls email me. Pls.

thanking you,

reg,
Poonam

miss call on my mobile number at night - don't know

please tell me following numbers belongs to whom as i am getting miss call from this number every night for almost last 1 week

miss call - mobile phone

NOT SEND ANY MESS. IN THIS NO.ANY TIME .SO SIR CLEAR MY POINT & CHECK
MY PHONE STATEMENT .SEND MY PHONE MESS., CALL STATEMENTS SEND ON
MY MAIL ID LUCKY_LUCKY2251@YAHOO.COM
PLEASE SIR SEND ME ST. SOON I M VERY UPSETS WITH THIS PERSON & SEND
ME THIS PERSON ID PROFF FOR MY VEREFICATION WHO IS THIS.
OK SIR GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION SOON
THANKING YOU
YOUR TRULY

haiiiiiiiiiii

Vulgar calls and messages - ..

I am getting vulgar calls and messages from three numbers; all from same person calling from different numbers. Numbers are 9679082029, 9665234824 and 9002310678. I want some neccessary steps to be taken against this person and these numbers to be barred.

LOT of vulgar Messages from past 2 months - misuse of Mobile number

To the concern officer.

Dir sir,

My Cousin she is getting lot of vulgar messages from past 2 months from this BSNL number +919480273090. i have called him and warned not message, but still send all non sense messages which is in tolerable.

Please help.

Ramu

missed calls - n/a

Dear sir

i wanted to know the name and adress of this no.(9637089336).bcause i'm getting many calls from this no. an nobody speaks whn i receive the call. so plzzz sir send it's details on my yahoo id my id is parvej78@yahoo.com
thanking you..
parvez aziz

miss call - mobile no.

Can you hellp me to know name & address by mobile no.
becose A person alwes miss call. If yes Then I give you his mobile no .
Pl. mail me

Could u send me the name of person and adress of the folling no using person

regds
prkash.K

many misscall from this no. - BSNL

hello,
sir , please send me the address of this mobile no. 9455567460. From this no. many miscalls on my mobile. From this no. i also get vulgar sms. When i call back on this no. there is no response. So please send me the address of this user.

Could u send me the name of person and adress of the folling no using person

Unwanted phone calls from mobile nos. - mobile calls

I am receiving unwanted phone calls from mobile numbers 99338435949 & number 9853464022. Pl. look in to the matter & take suitable action accordingly.

M.R.Patnaik
Mobile number 9437575226

sir
mujhe is no. se call kare gali galocha kar raha hai .
no. hai 9200260817.
plz mujhe is no. ki full information meri email id par bhejne ka kasht kare.
thanks

missed call - don't know

pls tell me the name and address of person having phone number 9750346426 giving missed calls to me and disturbing

I'm continuesly getting missed call from 9160391083. When I ring back he is not answering and if he answer the call then he is using all BAD words.

Please help me getting his address details

please send me a full information of this mobile number 9819376540 on my e-mail savita.soliya@yahoo.in as soon as possible

I'm continuesly getting missed call from 919861072195. Please help me getting his address details

mobile number complaint - missed calls & vulgar talks