MP Residency Marunji Hinjewadi Pune - Fraud Builder-MP Residency Pune

mp_residency on Mar 30, 2011
Please Be Aware og FRAUD BUILDER of MP Residency-Marunji Pune, The builder is cheating with the residents of their first Phase completed building, NO Water/Electricity/Lift/Security...

Everything is being demanded in lieu of EXTRA MOney..without any single reciept.
All the residents are going to file Complaint in Indian Judicial Court for Fraud Done by builder...

BE AWARE

Comments

HETAL SHAH MP Residency Marunji Hinjewadi Pune  - Gujarat, India

EMAIL FRAUDS - KANE CONSTRUCTION

I HAVE RECIVED A EMAIL'CHEVRON PETROLEUM COMP.'ENGLAND "THAT I HAVE WON 500,000 POUNDS IN 2010 23/9AWARD.PLEASE TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST SUCH A PEOPLE WHO HAD MAIL ME.
THANKING YOU
N May 11, 2011 by
mp_residency

If anybody interested under the control of Gram panchayat..then only go for this...Full of nuissance...
N May 12, 2011 by
mp_residency

Hi Guys..
Recently I visited the site, builder has done very good quality of construction. But there is lot's of nuissance in the project by Villagers.
The society is tottaly under the guidence gram panchayat and all the aminities are only for village people..there is no command by builder on this...i witnessed it while i had second and final visit ...seeing all this dropped to book the flat there...

Thank god..I escaped... :)

So request to all the visitors please go through the site v well before investing anything there...
A May 11, 2012 by
Mohit Mishra

Please do not spread fake news about MP Residency, as already society is on its final phase of completion, any new buyer can cross check with the owners of flat there.
N May 16, 2012 by
sanjay_jha007@rediffmail.com

I am a victim of MP builder and they are most worsed builder I have seen in my life.
Don't know how people think to buy a flat in MP builder and saying they are lucky?.
Seems mrrana is builder itself..

Worse construction, worse security.Builder has no ethics and they are non sense specially so called reddy he is full of stupidity and please no one should buy these builder flats else u will find urself cheated.
Aparna_Kurane

I am lawyer at Mumbai Court and also social activists, booked One BHK in MP Residency,
However at First Sight it looked beautiful and well constructed, but to avoid further issues, I am just collecting all the issue to take it in front of builder if not resolved will think further.

I believe this portal has nothing to do with our issues, rather we need to group together to see if we can meet up by mail/personally would be easier to track.

Please add me - aparnakurane@yahoo.in / call me on my Mobile -8149627410

Adv. Aparna Kurane,
High Court Building, Dr Kane Road, Fort
Mumbai, MH
Aparna_Kurane

I have recently Booked a One BHK in building D2, Flat there in MP Residency,
Sooner i am going to be the Neighbour of you guys, Can you Please add me to some group where we can discuss these all.

I am currently a tenant in same society, you may add me is your group or can call me on 9890873349

My mail id is- milind_deshpande@rocketmail.com

Milind
Milind_Deshpande

I booked Flat along with Aparna Kurane above. we are trying to connect with owners who can come with us to take the matter ahead.

I have also Booked a One BHK in building D2, Flat there in MP Residency,
Sooner i am going to be the Neighbour of you guys, Can you Please add us to some group where we can discuss these all.

My mail id is- milind_deshpande@rocketmail.com

Milind
A Nov 19, 2012 by
raghav_joshi11@hotmail.com

Hi Guys,

I am Not sure why such kind of baseless nuisance is being in air that builder is fraud or smthg.

I own 2- Two BHK's in Building B, there and have given on Rent.

I also use to visit site quite frequently and never found any issues being discussed above.

Builder has provided adequate amenities as par agreement and as par demand as well.

I was never being asked for a single rupee apart from what i Agreed. and Never witnessed(from my tenants) any nuisance like Construction quality /security/maintenance etc.

Guys, trust me fake news about our society is depreciating our Flat values and escaping tenants from society.

And yes, My investment is almost 1.5 Times Now in last 1 year of Booking flat there. So it is a Great deal for me..

Regards.
Raghav Joshi.
N Feb 19, 2013 by
vprakash081

I have booked flat in 64 Green Medows (same developer of MP Residency).
Please provide feedback about it.

If anyone has booked flat in same society, pls mail me your contact no. or email id to vprakash081@yahoo.com so that we can form one group for future communications.

thanks!!
N Apr 11, 2013 by
dineshshined

I also booked one flat there...you can be in touch with me on 9032036360..also share me your contact info so that we can discuss other things sometime.

thanks.