MTNL - Duplicate Billing

akamat1973
Dear Sir / Madam,

Please check my bill no. 2107129804..I have paid my earlier bill five times of Rs.896 due to stupid online bill payment site. It does mentioned I have paid but doesnot show credit. You have earlier ignored my March bill in which I paid twice to the same problem but you never gave a credit.

You guys want us to pay on time. I prefer online payment but with your useless online bill payment service I am facing a lot of problems. No wonder your private competitors take advantage of your incompetent service.

I am now sick and tired of this. I am planning to lodge a formal complaint at customer grievance cell. I am enclosing my scanned telephone bill.

Please let me know whats being done so i can take decision to scrap of this uselss MTNl service and take this matter with customer grievance cell. Never ever in your bill it says I am credit only that I have paid five times nothing else.

Your http://selfcare.mtnl.net.in/MumbaiSelfcare/Forms is not working to add to woes. Great government company.

Disappointed and Disgusted

Amit Kamat
9833019350.

I have been receiving calls regularly asking me to pay bills and threatening to stop my tel service. I have sent mails to following:billpay@bol.net.in,
helpdesk.mumbai@mtnl.net.in,
"ibpsadmin@mtnl.net.in" <ibpsadmin@mtnl.net.in>,
dgma1@mtnl.net.in,
dgmthchr@mtnl.net.in,
dgmtme@mtnl.net.in,
gme2mbi@mtnl.net.in...NO REPLY AS YET

Comments

N Apr 10, 2012 by
bharat industrial works

i want bill copy month of april 2012 telephone nos 23314338, 23326799 & 24314547 pl. urgent

bharat industrial works
A Jun 28, 2012 by
Manjit Singh Marwaha

Dear Sir

MTNL have stopped sending hard copies of Dolphin bills & in there Sanchar haat babu sitting on the computer always says there system is not working. This is great harassment to public/ In fact most of the time they give handwritten slips after scribbling the bill details etc, for making payments. This very difficult to keep record of small hand written slips. The staff is very arrogant & not prepare to listen to customers. In the absence of hard copy of bill, it is not possible to pay even via Easy bill also. I think MTNL has become bankrupt and they can;t afford the cosyt of bill even. Today I have gone to Dwarka, New Delhi ro pay my bill, the babu on the seat could not provide me the hand written slip/ duplicate bill, i came back empty handed.
Please provide me the hard copy or e-bill of my Dolphin mob. 9868242029.

Manjit Singh Marwaha 9868242029