MTS - MTS Mblaze Connection

R AaHul Dutta on Mar 31, 2012
I am Rahul Dutta, bought a MTS MBlaze data card ( the MDN number is 9143671577)from CnnectIndia.com on 22nd February,2012.I submitted all my documents(EPIC card ,PAN card ,two passport size photo).But for being an Engineering student the verification team sent a negative feedback to MTS. So then I called MTS Customer Care and they suggested that if I again submit all the documents of my mother in MTS store then obviously I will get the connection and they suggested that the nearest MTS Store is MTS Store, Roy Telcom ,Barasat(phone number-9143133300).I went the store on 19th March,2012 and first time he didn’t take all the documents and was saying to me to buy a new card from his store. When I said that MTS Customer Care said to do this, then he accepted. But still now I have not received any call from the verification team or any call from MTS Telcom .Now I don’t understand what to do???When I called another MTS Store(Baguihati Road),they also said me to buy a new connection, Then I was said by Customer Care to submit a written complaint ,I am totally frustrated with this connection. The authorized body(Roy Telcom,Barasat) always said me to buy anew connection and there was no wish to fulfill my demand.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Apr 21, 2012 by
MTS CustomerService India

Hi Rahul,

As per our records, the customer service team had trying contacting you but your number was not reachable. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

MTS Customer Service India