NAVY pension cell - joint account with pension disbursing Bank

COLONOLSHEKHAWAT
indian Navy pension cell,has done nothing to my repeated request in person for opening an JOINT account with the pensoin disbursing BANK
my husband an Dipsomanic person will waste all his hard earn money in gammilingLiqour
making me & my daughter 04 year to beg
so an joint account TO BE OPERATED jointly by we BOTH
must be opened to safeguard our social & financial security
but NAVY pension cell has done nothing
at least they can write to the pension disbursing BANK

but no action till date they have not even informed me the name of Bank werepension is being disbursed.
i met all NAVAL official in person at CABS Mankhurd

Mrs SOBHA KANWAR wife of PO Cook CHAND SINGH
service no 150602 B
retired on 31.1.10

Comments

pension not disbursed - PENSION

ppo no 708550903663,bank bsr code not matched as pointed out by delhi cpo office.now after doing the needful .returned to delhi office on sept.14, 2009.but till today no pension.i am facing lot of financial problems.

Dear sir I retired from Indian navy as a petty officer in the year 1982. I was sanctioned leading seaman's pension and being paid to me till date. This discrepancy has been noticed by me during recent time only. A complaint has been lodged to CABS MANKHURD on 25 September 2010 and a reminder was also served on 12th of this month.There was no reply from the concerned office till date.Kindly let me know weather my complaint has been received by the correct office? or should I need to carry out any sort of other exercise to get my pension .adjusted as per my eligibility.Awaited for early reply. Y.J.BABU EX PO ONO 085566W. ADDRESS Y.J.BABU 63-52-5/13 KRM COLONY SEETHAMMADHARA VISAKHAPATNAM 530 017.

Iam drawing my pension from SBI Naval base vizag.The facts narrated above may please be verified with the Bank authorities.

Iam very eagarly awaits for your early expedition of my case. Please do the needful help at the earliest,

Commander (Naval pensions) 63-52-5/13
Bureau of sailors KRM Coloiny
Mankhurd Seethammadara
MUMBAI-400 088 Visakhapatnam
15-Oct-10

Sub:- Revision of PO pension instead of Leading Seaman
Ref :- Y J Babu Ex PO No 085566w.

I was discharged from Indian navy as a petty officer on 30th April 1982. Leading seaman pension was sanctioned to me and the pension book handed over in the release centre itself. After noticing the discrepancy, matter had been discussed with the concerned while being in the release centre. Concerned officer have confirmed that the PENSION FOR PETTY OFFICER WOULD BE REVISED IN THE LATER STAGE. Some time during the year 1984 A representation towards revision of pension was made for which you have responded with some arrears and confirmed that recommendation initiated and forwarded to CDA for further action. From that time onwards I was under impression that the revision took place in its due course. The revision had not taken place till today. There was no sources for me to get revision confirmation. It was very shocking news for me to know after 28 years of leaving Indian Navy that the pension being paid to me is leading seaman’s only but not petty officers. This news came to me from my bankers i.e. SBI when a complaint lodged during this month for adjustment of resent pension.
I was promoted to Petty officer during the year 1981 with back date. I was discharged from Navy on 31st Dec 1981 with 4 months leave effective date as 30th April 1982. My eligibility for petty officers pension was already confirmed during discharge from NAVY.
I request your goodsevles to consider my case though very old and sort out the discrepancy to arrange adjustment of my PO pension from 1982 onwards as per eligibility. I am eagerly waiting for your kind reply and consideration.

(Y J.Babu)
Ex P.O
085566 w

Dear Sir
please reply to my above letters at the earliest, so that my tense could be released.
John Babu
EX- PO

Visakhapatnam
19 nov 2010

Sub:-Non receipt of eligible pension from 1982
Y. John Babu EX PO O no 085566w
My account no 10708989960 with SBI(pension A/c)
My PPO No Navy/s/c/817 /82
My complaint being lodged from considerable time which had not either been taken into consideration or responded with any sort of reply till date. Kindly note the fallowing brief information in cronical order which may help you to start enquiry of the facts on the subject without delay.

My date of joining into navy 19th April 1967.
I was promoted as a petty officer in the month of February 1981.
Date of report to release centre at INS Angre on 1st December 1981.
My date of discharge from navy on completion of 15 years at the rank of Petty officer was 30th April 1982.
I have completed minimum required service of 9 months after promotion towards eligible criteria as Petty officer. My pension book with sanction of Leading Seaman was handed over to me in release centre itself.. Certain confirmation for P O pension eligibility has already been taken from concerned department during the period at release centre. Apart from this during 1984 my record office had also confirmed that the P O pension was recommended and forwarded to CDA for further action at their end. With this confirmation I was under impression that P O pension had already been implemented during year 1984 and kept silent till recent time.
Where as my present pension disbursement authority i.e. SBI Naval base branch whose head office for pension accounts located at Hyderabad had confirmed me that Leading seaman pension only being paid to me but of P O. It clearly indicates that since beginning i.e. from the time of discharge P O pension was not sanctioned hence not paid to me till date.
There fore you are requested to verify the case and do the justice at the earliest to enable me to overcome from my financial crises and great loss. Iam already over 60 years of age and completely dependable on my pension only. Kindly send all my arrears if possible with bank interest by way of cheque in favor of Y JOHN BABU A/c payee payable at Visakhapatnam to the fallowing address.

Y.John Babu
53-52-5/13 ( Y. John Babu)
KRM Colony Ex P.O 085566w
Seethammadhara mobile 09399967387
Visakhapatnam-530 022

Dear Sir
Please send me reply to my above letter at the earliest. Iam very eagarly wating for your response.My anxiety made me to write letters to many places. I have received response from Naval Head quarters, as well as from naval pay office pension cell.Kindly respond to my letter so that my anxiety could be released.
thanking you
Y.John Babu

N Oct 14, 2011 by
dillip kumar dhangada majhi

dear sir,
i am dillip kumar dhangada majhi an excposr1 retired from navy on 31 jan 2011. how do i get my pension details monthly.please clear my doubt and intimate me in my email id - dkdmajhi@gmail.com
thanks
dkdmajhi
excposr1
N Jan 24, 2012 by
deshpandebd

dear Sir,
I am Balkrishna D. Deshpande, Ex Chief A. A, ) N0: 45788.I have applied in the priscribed forms sent by pension office mankhurd, for endorsment of family pension in my p. p. o. N0 N/S/C/ 230/2003 on 16' October 2008;and the application has been received b.y the pension 0ffice on 21/10/2008.I have sent three reminders to the office during last three years but the above said endorsement has still not been done nor any communication received from the pension office.The phone calls also were not taken notice of. I am 76 years old and a heart patient undergone byepass suegery and am under reguler medical treatment. I and my wife are very anxious about the matter.Please kindly do the the needful and intimate me om my e mail address deshpandebd@yahoo.co.in or onmy residential adderess C-202, Padmavilas, S. No.131/1, Baner Pashan Link Road, Pashan, PUNE 411021
Thanking you, Yours afaithfully,

V.P.O NAUSHEHRA PANNUAN
DIST:- TARN-TARAN
PUNJAB- 143409

DEAR SIR,
My pension account was in SBI Mumbai Samachar Marg fort Colaba A/c no. 20073476247. But now my pension account has been transfered to the same bank and same bank account number in tarn taran amritsar road punjab 143401. so in case of any correspodence please do it in this account only.Actually i had recieved one letter from ur side regarding revision of defence service pension.
D Dec 27, 2012 by
sanjaysinghgzb

SubJect ;- Non adjustment of Pension

As I am retired from Indian Navy after completion of 15 years as on 31May 2003.
1. My sercive detail are as Follows-
Name:- Sanjay, Rank:- POELR, NO:- 170726-R, Branch:- Elecrical (Radio), Batch:- 2/88 Joining Date :- 13 May 1988, Date of Release:- 31.May2003, LRDO- 05/2003 Part –I,
SL NO-131, dated 02 May 2003, PPO No- 09/97/B/S/083/2003 dated 06/05/2003, Pay Scale – 4320-85-5595, Bank:-Allahabad Bank, Umrao Bhawan, Railway Road, PB NO-32, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, Pin – 202 001, Pension Drawn Bank Branch- Devi Nagar(0210761), Sikandra Rao road Hathras Junction, Hathras (Mahamaya Nagar), Account NO- 10046(old No) (21362823801(New No),
2. As I compared my pension with other Batch mates, I found I am getting less pension from other, whose are retired with me with same branch and same pension scale. But now they are getting more than me. I checked with your wave site http://pcdapension.nic.in/, http://cgda.nic.in/Suvigya/
3. Till today I did not get any Information regarding my pension from bank like other banks are providing. Please give me some information regarding pension papers which provided by bank. So I can Collect from my bank.
4. I am forwarding all my documents as enclose for your consideration. Please find as attachment.

Thanks With Regards,
Sanjay
Mobile No- 9953614140
Mail ID- sanjaysinghgzb@gmail.com
N Jan 17, 2013 by
kzj

My permanent address has been changed.What is the procedure for changing my address.

yours faithfully,
KZ JOHNY EX POMUS
NO:188296Y
JA 49C LIG FLAT
HARI ENCLAVE, HARI NAGAR
NEW DELHI 110064
N Mar 15, 2013 by
LD Murthy

Subsequent of my post retirement i have divorced my wife legally.What is the procedure to change my status in my service records. Please intimate me on my Email Id: dakshina68@hotmail.com or Call +919444148899.

Thanking you in anticipation

Your Faithfully,
LD Murthy
Ex-CHEAA
N Jul 10, 2013 by
Kesavan Mukundan

As I am retired from Indian Navy after completion of 20 years as on 30 Sep 2007.
1. My service detail are as Follows-
1 .Name:- Kesavan Mukundan, Rank:- PO STD, NO:- 15196-R, Branch:- Logistic (Submariner), Batch:- 3/87 Joining Date :- 11 Sep 1987, Date of Release:- 30.Sep 2007, PPO No- 09/97/B/S/1477/2007 dated 24/08/2007, Pay Scale – 5200-20200, Bank:-State Bank Of India.English church Street Yakkara, Palakkad Kerala. Account NO- 3008734440-4
2. As I compared my pension with other Batch mates, I found I am getting less pension from other, whose are retired with me with same branch and same pension scale. But now they are getting more than me. I checked with your wab site http://pcdapension.nic.in/, http://cgda.nic.in/Suvigya/
3. Till today I did not get any Information regarding my one rank one pension benefit/ pension from bank like other banks are providing. Please give me some information regarding pension papers which provided by bank. So I can Collect from my bank.
4. So it is requesting you to take necessary action as required in my case and inform to bank/me regarding correction, and release all my Pending dues arrear as soon as possible.
N Jan 19, 2014 by
csr775

dear friends

i have seen so many complaints regarding wrong fixation of basic pension by PDA. for this u have to check following and lodge a complaint with ur respective PDA's i.e. concerned Banks.

(i) verify ur pension by keying in correct details in suviyga at http://.cgda.nic.in/Suvigya/index.htm
(ii) check the circulars in http://pcdapension.nic.in/
circular no 138, 165, 397, 430, 501
they are very clear

then also if ur PDA doesnt fix ur pension correctly u can file a RTI with the bank otherwise u can approach banking ombudsman via online.

Friends take pride and demand ur dues. banks are not doing a favour by disbursing pensions they get a commission of rs. 150/- pm
u can approach the concerned DPDO list available at http://pcdapension.nic.in/ for change of ur pension to DPDO which is hassle free and they give correct amount and in right time.

regards

srinivas reddy
N Mar 2, 2014 by
GOVARDHAN DAS KHATOD

sir I Govardhan das khatod Ex POELP DISCHARGE FROM NAVY 31st Jan 2001 No. 163313-T PPO No. 1154/2001 those are PO DICHARGE WITH ME THEY ARE GETTING PENSION 9400 IN HAND AND MY SELF GETTING 8400 ( I DON KNOW WITH EFFECT FROM) I WAS ASKED THEM THEY GOT NEW PPO SELF AND BANK ALSOTHEIR BASIC 53001/- AND I GOT 4840/- SO Pl. help me give letter me ON MY ADDRESS and my bank also. MY A/C IN CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA AKOT BRANCH, Dist- AKOLA, MAHARASTRA

GOVARDHAN KHATOD