NEW BIMA GOLD - know the status of the policy

Sardar Mahendra Singh
Dear Sir:
My policy no:544377157(new bima gold)
LIC of India,
I have paid Rs 25000.00 through check on 14th March 2008 for the policy no: 544377157 (2nd premium)
Please send me the status of the of the given policy in my mail ID as mention above.(chandan_25983@rediffmail.com)
so far i have not received the polcy deposit receipt
to be submitted to It.

Comments

mohan

Please explain about New Bima gold
manesha

My policy no. is 215243557(bima gold). Could you please send me the status for the same and tell me when will I get my money back (provision is of 4 yrs money back, i mean to say I will get this immediately after dispositing my 4th premium or after depositing 5th premium)

Also, I want to change my address, is it possible online.

sir my new bima gold policy no 353638980 2nd instament deposite y/ or no

pl give status of police no 353638980 because i want deposite another instalment previous payment position i want know

I want to know the basic difference between NEW BIMA GOLD and JEEVAN VARSHA.

Rgds
Surojit D

I'm a policy holder of " New bima gold " policy. I want to know details about my premium ( paid & unpaid). And also inform me about my next due date of premium. my policy no. is 577578899

My policy no is 588118204 date of commencement of policy is 23.3.2007.I want to my present status in detail.secondly i want to change my mode of payment from monthly to halfyearly and also change my communication address. My new address
EB-159, Brit Colony, Badagada,
Bhubaneswar, PIN-751018,
Mob No-09861060792,

I want details of instalment given by me policy no.152150264.
Vijay

i cheq my policy

I'm a policy holder of " New bima gold " policy. I want to know details about my premium ( paid & unpaid). And also inform me about my next due date of premium. my policy no. is 771832384

My policy no. is 123970716 (bima gold). Could you please send me the status of this policy.

i want know my new bima gold policy detail

My policy no . 923507282 & 823507281 .please send me the status of policy urgently & adive us the if any payment due in my side .then we will pay the same as per your status

i have three policies No. 416620852, 578723841 & 578723842, i like to know the status of my abovementioned policies, kindly help

my policy No. 873414946. Please send me the statment of this bima gold policy.& advice us the if any payment due in my side . then i will pay the same as per your statment.

my policy no 873414946. Please send me this policy status in this Email id ankit_1346@yahoo.com

Please its very urgent.

my policy no 438898274. Please send me this policy status in this email id minakshidey.1006@gmail.com

What is difference between Bima and Bank?

Hi Sir/Madam
1, I want to know differences between lic bima gold and lic jeevan shree policy?which is best one?
2, what will be the maturity amount in both policy's?

please kindly help, I want to go for the tax planing for this year

Suresh

Please send me the present status of my New Bima Gold Policy No. 438287263 either on my ID -
akhil_cex@rediffmail.com
or my potal address as given in policy form i.e. -
To