NIRALA DEVELOPERS "EDEN PARK-I" - ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTION LEADS TO DELAY IN POSSESSION

santosh75us
Nirala Developers "Eden Park II" GH-5, Ahinsha Khand - II, Indirapuram, Ghazibad, Tel : 0120 - 3230073 Mobile : 9311440079, 9311440081 is trying to do an illegal construction by making the construction upto "15th" floor whereas the approval they have got for "8" floor only.

Under "Eden Park II" in block "F" they have got the approval for total “8” floor only and based on that they have did their bookings also.

Now their officials are saying that they have followed with GDA officials and have got the approval to make it “15” floors in "F" block.

Because of this their construction work is held at 7th floor only from past 6 months and every one is waiting for possesion but not getting.

Request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action as this is be very serious concern once it is under investigation.

Comments

Hi all, I too agree with everyone here. Nirala management is fraud and are here to cheat. I am sure these guys will be caught beaten badly someday especially Iftiqar Ahmed and his sales people...beware day is not far when people will beat you in your own cabin...stop cheating people . They cheat your money and then show you the door once you book the flat. Sales people and management all are just cheats. I booked the flat and am repenting since then. The quality is poor and everything is so mismanaged. Dont trust me and i bet you will loose your hard earned money ... we did the same and was caought in this trap. One small suggestion when buying falt go with big names atleast you have peace in mind for quality and management...you end up paying bit more but dost trust me you not repent..rest marzi hai aapki aakhir paisa hai aapka
Anjaly

hi I gone through both comments about Nirala Developers, but I am disagree with both views because I also booked flat in Nirala Eden park Indirapuram and I am fully satisfied with work they did in my flat and what they have committed to me, if you go through their specifications you will noticed that they have given whatever they committed to us. I personally know Mr. Iftikhar Ahmed and came to know that he is very supporting person infact he help me lot in registration of flat and regarding quality you can personally go to their office and can see flats what they have handover to client you will noticed that they used all branded things in apprt. regarding big names you people knows that in their initial all builders start with small project its our trust on them and their quality and commitment to customers which make them big names, infact I am i think in their initial all new builders try to give best quality work because they have to grow and they have to win customers trust, ones they become brand they dont bother abt other things, before purchase flat you need to only go for legal documentations and their quality work in past projects.

Rest, its all your choice, after all Public sab janti hai.

thanks regards
Manav Verma

Persons sitting there are not sure that when they are going to offer possession ion to you.I have booked my flat in F block and not sure when i would be geeting possesion.I'am struggling a lot to provide me some tentative date about it as i myself has to leave rented house and one month back and shift to a guest house.
There should be some trasparency .
once your flat is booked no body cares wha'ts happening there.
somebody should ask them regarding what are there deadlines for posesion to be given.
I.am totally disssatified with them.
now we are only talking to constructor to know what's the exact status.

sweety

be aware of Nirala eden block sales person.
they are giving wrong commitments.target dates are shifting again now i'am told that possession would be given in march april.
they are big liars don.t do a mistake to trust them.
i don't know now penalty clause is a applicable on then and how they would be making us fool.
Autherities should take serious action against builders to do wrong commitments and adhere to taget dates.

i do know that delat haapens but atleast envolved persons should be informed timely about this delay.

trasparency and coomunication is totally missing in them.
A Mar 15, 2011 by
gupta.mayank.mg

hi
I have also bought a flat in F Block and is waiting for possession eagerly. Now they are saying that the possession will be in June'11. we need to fight with the management.

Let us join hands together to fight
A Mar 15, 2011 by
kapoor.gourav@gmail.com

Hello All,

I have also bought flat in F block and was supposed to get possession in Feb as per them and now they are postponing it to June'11. Can we guys meet together and fight against them? I am not sure whether they will give the possession in June too or not.
N Apr 22, 2011 by
naren987

I have to book a flat in Nirala Aspire, Noida Extn.

Is it a true project. or they are cheating? can anybody help me
A Apr 23, 2011 by
S Naaz

I Agree that nirala developers have delayed the handing over the flats in F Block. I have been one of the sufferers too.
I bought a flat at 12th floor as they promised to build till 15th floor at the time of selling the flat to me.
Suddenly, they reverted decided to build only 12th floor and informed us unoffcially.
Now the project has been delayed by almost an year and they are still not confirming the exact time under which the possessions would be given to the flat owners.
I suggest all the flat owners to join hands in setting them right.
Sabiha
N May 5, 2011 by
Riaruna

Hi Mr.Manav Verma, can I have your contact details please????
Ria
N May 29, 2011 by
sanjay_patna

halo gentlemen,
Promise of nirala developers regarding possesion is just like "Taarikh pe taarikh pe taarikh and so on .None are thinking about the customers concern.

sanjay
A Jun 4, 2011 by
shwetaqa

hi

i &my some friends were thinking to buy flat in eden but dropped idea as they are fraud which i came to know by already residing residents as well.
who all have still not bought any nirala project don't ever think of it they are not professionalist and will play with your hard earned money..

All of their projects are usually delayed a lot and delivered with poorest quality.
Nirala poonam

Hi Mr Naren, First of all i would like to thank you for selecting "Nirala Aspire" as your dream home, if you have any query related to documents of "Nirala Aspire" you can directly contact us or visit our corporate office for the same. we will show you all the legal documents which will satisfy your queries. and for any further assistance or queries please feel free to contact us.

Poonam
Manager Sales
0120-4143000
poonam@niralagroup.in

Ms Shweta,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We value your association and assure you of our full assistance.

I just go through chain of emails sent by you, your email dated 6th of May 2011 says that you and some of your friends were intrested in "Nirala Eden Park" but dropped the idea to buy the same and on the other hand your email dated 7 Dec 2010 says that you have booked flat in "F" tower of "Nirala Eden Park".

Could you please let us know your contact numbers and e- mail Id, to facilitate us to address all your queries? you are requested to visit our coporate office we will sort out all your quereis and personally once again assure you of total resolution to all your problems, Do please provide us a chance to assist you.

Poonam Sharma
poonam@niralagroup.in

Mr. Sanjay

Thanks for your valauble feedback, and this time we will not say "Tarikh pe Tarikh" for the possession time, finishing work is completed at "Eden Park" now we are sending possession letter to all our valued customers. you are requested to be in touch with us for current updation regarding construction. for any further assistance feel free to write or call us.

Poonam
N Jun 7, 2011 by
johnhansda

Dear Poonam,

We have booked Flat No- F-302 and F-305 last year and were supposed to get the possession in December 2010.But unfortunately the possession date has since been extended from March'2011 to May'2011 and then to June'2011.

Please let us know exactly when we will get possession of the booked flats.

John & Raghavendra
N Jun 12, 2011 by
shwetaqa

Dear Poonam,

We are still waiting for the possession letter to be issued.As per your earlier mail finishing is completed.
Would you please let us know when you are offering the letter.

Shweta
09313206030
N Jun 14, 2011 by
Ranbir Chauhan Singh

Hi Everyone, Nirala Society is very worst and its people has very much nonsense and his behaviours with residence is not cooperative. No RWA is functioning builder's uneducated people is functioning and doing mall-paractice. So it is highly recomended who wants to buy new flat look another good society, don't look nirala eden park Indirapurum
D Jun 20, 2011 by
yashiac

kabhi apna gher khud banoge to sara kuch bhul jaoge, how the labour and contrector harres and how they cheet you, you are cryieng here becouse one responsible builder is fight for you comfort with labour

Rest, its all your choice, after all Public sab janti hai.
D Sep 14, 2011 by
S Naaz

Nirala Developers have been very supportive to me. I got the possession of my flat today and would like to thank entire Nirala Team for being so nice to us.

I wish them all very best for future projects!!!

Minhaj
D Oct 14, 2011 by
nirala_victim

Nirala is a bunch of frauds. People who are in Eden Park Services (maintenance division) are totally brusque and highly deplorable in their attitude. I have put my money in Eden Park but I think I should have gone elsewhere. The quality of doors if pathetic. The door handles are like especially made of exceptionally poor quality for Nirala. Extremely poor workmanship. Tiles are not set properly and sound hollow and make noises. Beware of parking space available. The parking lots are very narrow and lines are not parallel. If you have anything bigger than Nano then you may have trouble even opening your doors. They have roped in Virender Sehwag as their brand manager but they must realized how much money, effort and commitment is required to make a brand.