Not Receive RTO BOOK - Delivery confirmation

SNEHA MAZUMDAR

Please check and confirm wheather Speed post No. ED773477360IN booked from Sarojini Nagar P.O. is delivered to its destination in Lucknow.

Sanjay Mazumdar
09811330951 (M)

Comments

no acknowledgement of delivery report - Not Receive RTO BOOK

i had not yet rcd of my post which was sent from vadodara (kareli baug post office390018)to banglore by speed post receipt number SP-POO-EG722866003IN

Non delivery of speed post or return - Speedpost

I sent a speedpost at your speedpost centre Gwalior Pin 474011 on 02/09/2008 meant for Mr. Rajendra Shinde 43/B Nagin
Nagar, P.O.Sirpur Aerodrum Road, Indore in which some important document was sent which do not reached him till date .And to my great surprise the envelop does not returned to me after 19 days.

MY SPEEDPOST NO. IS SPEI021476047 IN.
Your early action in the matter will be highly appreciated.
A.D.Shinde

Confirmation required - Speed-post

Please let me Know that whether the letter sent through speed-post No.EK3253026231N has been delivered or not ?

HAS SPEED POST NO. HPED7857840361N HAS REACHED ITS REQUIRED DESTINATION.

Delivery confirmation

Please check and confirm weather Speed post No. EN628907216IN booked from Visakhapatnam's P.O. is delivered to its destination SSS UNIVERSITY, PRASHANTINILAYAM

vasudev

Please i Request you sir that please check whether my post of sprrd post number-EF 01732304 0IN has been recieved by Manipal University (Karnataka) or not.

Kishlay Arun

Please i Request you sir that please check whether my post of speed post number-EF 01732304 0IN has been recieved by Manipal University (Karnataka) or not.

Kishlay Arun

Please i Request you sir that please check whether my post of speed post number-EE868776810IN has been recieved by party or not.

sunil sanganeria

Please i Request you sir that please check whether my post of speed post number-EE868776806IN been recieved by party or not.

sunil sanganeria

Please i Request you sir that please check whether my post of speed post number-EE331502249INbeen recieved by party or not.

sunil sanganeria

Please give me the delivery status of my EMS speed post no -EO 872413944 IN.

Diwakar Das

Please i request you sir that please check wheader my post of speed post number EH088807995IN has been recieved by the party or not.
Thanks!

Sarvjeet

please conform the following speed post to new delhi is delivered or not still we are not receive the acknowledgement.
SPEED POST NO:46782400

Gopinath.T
K.LATHA

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION - L.G.B

L.G.BALAKRISHNAN & BROS.LTD., COIMBATORE booked a courier consignment Note N0. 95219658 on 22nd June'09 to TNT, Chennai.

till today, TNT not received the courier.

Pls. confirm whether the document is delivered. If so receiver name.

Respected Sir,

I am an advocate practising at High Court of Andhra Pradesh. On 14-07-2009 i sent two legal notices through speed post acknowledgment due vide No's. EN624514369IN and EN624514372IN though the status of the said speedpost is shown online as delivered on 16-07-2009 but i could no receive the acknowledgments of the same which are very essencial and crucial for further legal procedure. kindly let me know the status of the acknowledgments. kindly do the needful.

Thanking You, K.PALLAVI
Advocate

Please i request you sir that please check wheather my post of speed post number (ET869036528IN & ET869036531IN) has been recieved by the party or not.

Thanks!

my parcle no. 872369446 not received me,
I purchased from ebay from mukesh agarwal they send by you and iam living in UMBERGAON Dist. VALSAD - Gujarat pin No. 396165
My Email mantioned please reply urgently

SPEED POST NOT DELIVERED - GURUTRADERS

SEND ONE DOCUMENTS BY SPEED POST ON 22/10/2009 UNDER DOCUMENT NO.
EM047312726IN TO M/S. BURK ENTERPRISES, NEWZEALAND, TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED
THE DOCUMENT BY THE CONSIGNEE

Please check and confirm weather Speed post No. EK386526240IN booked from GULBARGA UNIVERSITY, GULBARGA, KARNATAKA-585106. P.O. is delivered to its destination
SATISH AHUJA, UNDER SECRETRY, UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION, (UGC) NEW DELHI IN NEW DELHI

please i requist you sir that my post of speedpost no. (spem5499527251n) is delivered or not .
it is recieved by the party or not...

Not Receive RTO BOOK - Delivery confirmation