Not Receive RTO BOOK - delay in speed post

elisha
Why Delay in speed post?
From Delhi to Hyderabad taken 4 days? what is differnet between speed post regd. post.

the details as follows:

29/06/2010 BANJARA HILLS Article Delivered TO :

Comments

VIKAS VERMA Not Receive RTO BOOK  - India

DELAY IN SPEED POST - DELAY IN SPEED POST

EVERY TIME I AM GETTING DELAY IN SPEED POST. LAST TIME I GOT SPEED POST FROM CHENNAI TO JAIPUR IN 20 DAYS
DR. YUDHVIR SINGH Not Receive RTO BOOK  - India

sir, I have sent a very important letter through speed post on 06.11..2009 from post office: NTPC Jamthal, Bilaspur, HP - 174036 But it did not reached at its destition i.e. FGUTPP Unchahar, Raibareli, UP. LETTER NO: EE705853455IN
arsalan Not Receive RTO BOOK  - India

sir/madam,
one of my friend has sent me a very important document by speed post from sarwar, AJMER to mira road(THANE) but it hasn't reached it's destination, so I kindly request u check its position of delivery, it was sent on 31/12/2009, and its reference no is EE833964812A1N...reply me as soon as possible...

1 speed post parcel has been despatched from ghaziabad on 28-06-2010 8:00PM to agra but it has not been delivered at agra till 02- 07-10 3:30PM.
I was assured it will reach by 30-06-10.
I have tried to track but didnt get any information.
Booking docket no.: EU699007771IN

Rds
Rahul Agarwal
139, Silvercity
Agra
D Dec 29, 2012 by
chaudharyrajesh32@gmail.com

Pan card not receive the till date and Postman and couriers Agency man are not delivered the any Pan Card article to the any client in this area.
I have applied the pan card & Ack. No. & Pan Card are 100370100611561 / ELIPS6645L, after some time I have not received the Pan Card to till date after this I checked the status in Pan Card on net and status is show below.
“Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee was not available'. The same has been re-dispatched on 16-Nov-2012 by Registered/Speed Post** vide airway bill no. RM028073921IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.”
Please provide the reason & sent the my Pan Card in my address immediately an din this regard pl. taken the necessary action against the Courier agency/ Delivered man also.

With Regards