Not Receive RTO BOOK - Non Delivery of Complaints

Harshg on Sep 21, 2011
Hi Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you, that SCDL Pune had sent documents to me on my Jaipur Address:54/136, Madhyam Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur- 302020. via docket no - EM379253069IN and the speed post was made on 14/09/2011.

After long waiting, when I had checked with the Mnsarovar PO, it was informed to me that the speed post was sent back to Pune. When I asked for the reason, it was informed to me to come tomorrow at 11:00am to speak to post man....

Can any one look in this and help me getting the solutions.

Harsh
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jun 16, 2012 by
swarnasingh

To,
The Manger
Speed Post Center
Ghaziabad, U.P.

Sub.: Re- delivery of Addhar Card

Sir I am applying Addhar Card for last six month .But the issue of not delivered my card is I had not mention my house no on Addhar Application. So I Know that my mistake but sir, when I was gone my Post office at MOHAN NAGR for enquiry of my Addhar card the Post master of arthla was talk with me very rudely and indiscipline behavior. He was said that he was returned that card NSPC Center, and he was unable to giving me any information. But when I will call your (NSPC) office I got information that they never receive this post for returning this to Bangalore. So I request to you kindly take some action for this Post Master which have no manners to talk with people and please re- deliver my Addhar Card on the below mentioned details as soon as possible

I shall be very thankful to you.

Details:-