NSDL - not able to login using id and password

Anoop Kumar Arora
Dear Sir
I had registered at this company's site which deals with income tax pan cards, tax credit, e-filing of tax returns etc. I have reset my password many times but whenever i try to log in, the site says that my id or password is incorrect. i have also sent a query at their site, but have not received any reply as yet. I need to view my tax credit as some deductors of tds may not have correctly filed my tds details. Please help.

Comments

Kindly be informed that the the password can be reset only after reverification and authorisation by TIN-FC.

In case you have reverified your password reset request with TIN-FC and are still not able to log in, do provide details of your acknowledgement number to tininfo@nsdl.co.in to enable us to further look in the matter.

For more information on the matter please visit www.tin-nsdl.com

Respected Sir/Madam,

It is for kind intimation that my PAN No.is CNZPS32902Q. I have received my said pan No. through internet but the PAN Card yet not received till date. Sir, it is request to you pls send my PAN Card as soon as eariler.

Thanks & Regards,
Hari Sahani

please give me password for demet a/c.

i want demet a/c of bob

Comments
301 days ago by CRM Team [send email]

For more information on the matter please visit www.tin-nsdl.com
236 days ago by Hari Sahani [send email]
Respected Sir/Madam,

Thanks & Regards,
Hari Sahani
1 minutes ago by jatinupadhyay [send email]
please give me password for demet a/c.
0 minutes ago by jatinupadhyay [send email]
i want demet a/c of bob
N Jan 21, 2011 by
yakubali

sir.
I have registered my pan card bearing No.AFRPA4065K on 29.12.2010
and got a user ID yakubali and Pass word AFRPA4065K with this I was
able login but last few days I am not able login, I created new pass word
nnST28T36K but I am not able to login the message is coming is below
Following errors occured while processing:
User Account is Locked, Please Reset the Password.
Kindly do the needful and oblige
Mohammed Yakub Ali
N Apr 23, 2011 by
Manoj kumar paul

Dear sir

i have not receive the user ID or password.

Regrds
Manoj Paul
N Apr 27, 2013 by
M.S.PRABU

Please provide me the password for PRAN:500071023769, M.S.PRABU, My e-mail id: itsprabumailbox@rediffmail.com

M.S.PRABU