NSDL - PAN card correction - still not know when i will receive the correct pan card

arun bhartia
i have applied for correction of my pan card on 5/10/07 at pan service centre asansol vide my application number 015186417 and vide processing coupon number 021117127 and paid rs 67/-towards thier processing charges but till now i havent received back my pan card i have visited several times thier office at asansol but no result so please help me .my contact number is 9832117828

Comments

After 3.5 Month Not Received Pan Card - Pan card

Dear, sir/madam
I appleyed for Pan Card Before 3.5 Month through uti tsl gsd from Bangalore I got response coupon no 021717376 by this no i got my Pan no through online. My pan no is ACGPY7518P . There is now 3.5 months completed but i have not got my Pan card. I am checking in website the status is Dispached on 29th October 2007.

thanks and Regards
Ramesh Kumar
mob +919986060833

I have received by Pan card yesterday i.e on 26/2/2008.
There is a mistake in my full name, the card mentions name as Farhat Majahid Ali Shaikh, whereas it should be
Farhat Mujahid Ali Shaikh.

Kindly comment for the mistake done and have i to pay again for the Pan card. If yes, then why?

my akownldgement not submmitted

I have not yet received my PAN card, my acknowledgement number is 881010103323733.
please let me know how long it will take

I have applied for new pan through online nsdl pan services 25 days ago.
Acknowledgment no.- 881020103418755
I heard that nsdl online pan sevice is fast but now i think it was wrong.It's alredy 25days gone and my application is still under process.
please do the needful as early as possible.
please reply on mail-id.

regards,
Himanshu parihar

my acknowledge no is 0503301000061205 my pan card is returned due to falt of courier agency my correspoinding address is fully correct kindly re send me my pan card

I haven't received my pan card. I have applied on 31st jan for pan card. However, online status is showing that it has been despatched. This is my Application Number 035510645, I have mailed to isw.newdelhi@utitsl.co.in also. This is my Pan Card Number BSFPS3986K.

I have applied it from New-Delhi and now that I have relocated to bangalore, do I need to re-apply?

my acknowledge no is 050910200208943 my pan card is returned due to falt of courier agency my correspoinding address is fully correct kindly re send me my pan card.mY courier docket no.is-ZB6733286.My contact no.is 9818766175 /9868412703

Previous | 1 | Next
Rajesh

i have received my PAN number but not PAN card, could some one tell me how to get it

Thanx
SMITHA

i had applied for pan card on 1 february 2008 my accknowledge number is 071200200059144 at NSDL still i did not get my pan number ...i am still checking the status of my pan but its still under process .i just need to know how long it take for getting my pan number

I have not yet received my PAN card, my acknowledgement number is 013620200087712.
please let me know how long it will take

i m apply for pan card for last 5+ month,
my agent say to me - my pan card essue from office.
i check on net whats reallty.
i got my pan number through net. but i can't have my pan card.
what i do?
my mo. no-9881092686

very slow service,
my pan card is not reach my home after correction
i apply before two 3 months
Steeve

ea pan card bananewalo ne keya samajh kar rakha hay department ko??? koi bolta hay ki it will take 22 days to get it in hand.. aaj kaal to ea mahina me vi nehi milta... r e yaar nsdl walo..kuch to kaam karo.. hum logo ki taraf dekho.. apne aap par gussa hota hay ea sochke ki may un logo ke paas jaau and jaake jor se tamacha mar ke aau..
kaam to kuch karte nehi ho... r e desh ke liye kuch to karo NSDL walo...

I had applied for a pan card, but i have received it, but there is some mistake in my father's name .instead of Maria it mentioned Haria instead of "M" "H" i s mentioned my pan card no is AJQPC6498R so what should i do for this in my aknowledge copy
father, s name is correct now i want to change my pan card so should i do pls suggest me

i lost my pancard so i want to know the my pan card number my details are
name : allada.bahaskar rao father name : a.narayan rao

date of birth : 24-10-1970

I had applied for nearly 10 PAN Cards (both new and corrections) from nsdl and the service was amazingly fast. In first lot I had applied for 3 which were delivered in 20 days. And in next lot in March, I gave 7 (2 new pan application in this) and in fact the corrected pan cards were received within 15 days iand the new ones in 20 days. Only 1 got stuck due to wrong documentation on my end which also arrived within 10 days of giving proper documents. That too when i live in north eastern part of india where courier services reach late...

i have applied for PAN correction in NSDL.In NSDL web site my corrected pan card is deleverd at 5th april but till today (2may 2008) i dont have4 pan card.