NSDL / Pran - I-pin blocked

dsfirozia on Feb 3, 2012
sir
my pran number is 110000606305 . I-pin of my pran no. is blocked so I send s2-form as per rule to my dist. treasury but after18 month I cann't receive my new I-pin.
please send me I-pin as soon as possible.
prof. D.S.Firozia
govt. p.g. college Rampura

Comments

N Feb 9, 2012 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,

This has reference to grievance raised by you on consumer compliant forum regarding the status of re-issue of I-PIN.
In this regard we would like to inform you that, after receiving your S2 form, your DTO will capture & authorize the request for re-issue of I-PIN/T-PIN in CRA system by logging into NPSCAN website (www.npscan-cra.com) using the I-PIN provided by CRA to PAO at the time of registration, CRA will then send the new I-PIN to your registered correspondence address. You are requested to contact your DTO (District Treasury Office) & confirm whether your DTO has process your request for reissue of I-PIN. If DTO has process your request, kindly provide us 10 digit Acknowledgement number (Generated by CRA system after processing request in NPSCAN) to provide you the status of your request.
Further, incase your DTO has not processed your request we request you to kindly fill up a fresh S2 form and submit the same.
In case of any queries pertaining to NPS, you may contact us on 022 2499 4200 or email us on info.cra@nsdl.co.in
N Feb 10, 2013 by
Madhusudan Thapa Magar

respect sir
iam madhu sudan g.m.& my pran card no 110051290919.my i pin is blook s oi request to you please my new pin sent my address O.S.A.AP.5TH BN
"C" COMPANY BARIPADA
MAYURBHANJ ODISHA.
N Jun 3, 2013 by
susenjit1980

My pran card no is 110011052023. I have lost my I-PIN. Please guide me how to get new I-PIN. or send a link to mu mail address susen
-chess@rediffmail.com