NSDL - PRAN NO.

sreeraj.m.s
I have recd. a PRAN NO. alongwith I-PIN & T-PIN but when I try to access it through online CRA WEBSITE a message is displayed "USER ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, PLEASE RESET THE PASSWORD". Please guide me how can I access my PRAN NO. now, when my account is locked.

Comments

N Jan 16, 2014 by
SARADHOO RAM MANDAVI

Best Review
Honorable sir kindly inform me the status of my application for PRAN already pending at head quarter mumbai sent through Block Education Officer, NARHARPUR. kindly go through following details: SARASWATI MANDAVI, W/O SRI SARADHOO RAM MANDAVI, Permanent add; vill: NARHARPUR Post:NARHARPUR Block:NARHARPUR, TAHSIL: NARHARPUR, Distt: KANKER, CHHATTISGARHPRADESH : 494333 Local Address: Govt.MiddleSchool MASULPANI, Narharpur Kanker. Chhattisgarh. Kindly inform me at the following e-mail ID: saradhoo.nhp@gmail.com.or mob. 08817931051 / 09406057475

Matter of great concern - NSDL

I had made online registration of my pan card on 26th may 2008 but still the pancard number has not received it to me on my address. my application no. 881010103710332.please look into the matter
Krishna NSDL  - India

I applied PAN card 1st Time but I didn’t get then again I applied 2nd time and got it.
If I am checking status on website it showing different PAN card information I think old one. But from Past few years I am using New PAN card which one I got after getting 2nd time. Can you please let me what should I do for this issue.
MRUNAL MAHESH MANJREKAR NSDL  - India

TILL NOT RECD MY PAN CARD - BOMBAY HIGH COURT

Dear Sir/Madam

I applied for PAN CARD 20 days before, as per rule its recd in
15 days but till today I have nor receive it.
Kindly look in to the matter & kindly send it as early as possible.

Mrunal M Manjrekar
YASHAWANT SINGH NSDL  - India

not received the pan card - Acc group

Dear
sirmadam
my brother not get his pan card. he got his pan card no. his app. no.his (036180698)
so i request you pl. check out his pan card status. kindly take action as soon as possible
V K Raman NSDL  - India

pan not alloted - sri lakshmi medicals

I have applied for pan card vide acknowledgement no.030210300233886. I am not yet allotted a pan no. why? Please reply to this mail. your Integerated enterprises persons not giving proper responce to our calls.

Please get the pan novery urgently. And please advice you persons to respond the call in polite manner. since ours is public service.

Thanks & regards
VK RAMAN
Rajeev Ranjan Singh NSDL  - India

information by PAN no. - address & phone no.

here i m rajeev,thank's for take a time for me & giving me your cell no,plz help me..
detail are there:

i want to know about him because i cash deposite to his account (for business purpuse) but i don't have more detail by my compony.

ACCOUNT NAME: MOHD. NASIM SHAIKH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03950100022813
PAN NO: CDOPS3153F

kindly request to u plz help me as soon as possible because tomorrow last date for me for cash deposit.

Your Faithfully

pl send my call details of the mobile no.9951616948 for the month of 10/2009
from
rangarao
Umapada Maji NSDL  - India

Non- availability of the Registered A.D. - Postal Registry with A.D.

I had registered an envelope with A.D. addressed to the Public Information Officer, Office of the Block Development Officer, Chanditala- II, P.O. Chanditala Dist Hooghly on 3/11/09 from Chanditala Sub- Post Office Hooghly, W. B. bearing no RLAD A 348 at 10.34 am. But the A.D. not returned yet. As a result I could not understand the date of receipt of the registered letter which is very necessity to me. Please confirm me the date of receipt of the letter.
Raman Kumar Rana NSDL  - India

raman rana
b_gajjarnbhtax NSDL  - India

XZCVZXCVZXCV

Hello Sreeraj,
I am also facing the same problem. Please help me also if you get any answer to this problem.

I am also having same problem to access my account. When I try to access it through online CRA WEBSITE a message is displayed "USER ACCOUNT IS LOCKED, PLEASE RESET THE PASSWORD". Please guide me how can I access my PRAN NO. now, when my account is locked.
Please help for the same if get any answer asap.
Ramjeet

Please help for the same if get any answer asap. My account no is 110030525888 my name is Narender Kumar My pace of posting GPS Budana
nag123

iam working in RWS&S, kothagudem, my employee Id is 1611217, iam applying PRAN No, please send me my pran No. for this email address "nmedametla@yahoo.com"
manikanta.t NSDL  - India

I recieved my pran card from nsdl in the month of june. My name is printed as my father's name instead of my name. So, please rectify my problem. As early as possible.
My Name : THIRUTHANI MANIKANTA
FATHER NAME : THIRUTHANI ESWARAIAH
PRAN NO : 110080896085
I PIN 76503229
T PIN : 6038
CELL NO : 9492379527
ADDRESS : PAPANAIDUPET(V&P), YERPEDU(M), CHITTOOR(DT), A.P. PIN : 517526
narayanasidagam NSDL  - India

We have not received our PRAN cards yet. Our drawing officers stopped our salaries because of non availability of PRAN numbers. The treasury authorities insisted for PRAN Kits which are very essential for drawing our salaries. The concerned authorities are asked to look into the matter seriously to solve the problem.
Our address and acknowledgement Numbers are:
1. G.Veerababu SA Hindi Ack.No.52025010004358602
2. B.Satya Prasad SA PS Ack.No.52025010004358601
3. K.Srinivas L.P Telugu Ack.No.52025010004358603
ZILLA PRAJA PARISHAD HIGH SCHOOL
LINGAMPARTHI ELESWARAM MANDAL E.G. DIST. A.P
D.D.O.REGISTRATION CODE IS: SGV 012430F
Venkata Sunil NSDL  - India

We have not received our PRAN cards Yet. The NSDL send to me one message to my phone that is your PRAN Account has been generated on 11/10/10 and you will receive PRAN kit shortly. This message has been sent by NSDL on 12/10/10.But the PRAN kit has not come to treasury yet today. the treasury officer has said that your PRAN no has not received so we can stop your salaries. We dont know ACK nos. The concerned authorities are asked to look into the matter seriously to solve the problem.
Our address :1) Kathula Venkata Sunil, Field Asst
2) Sk.Sami Ahmed, Examiner.
Junior Civil Judge Court
Kota Mandal, Spsr Nellore D.T
Andhra Pradesh.
amitpal singh NSDL  - India

complainer2010 NSDL  - India

i just know my PRAN NO 1110071021320 from my office, but no CARD or KIT whatever i knew from discussion. what should i do.

How to conferm its mine PRAN no or others?

How much is money with my account?

How much are charges?