Onida Air Conditioner - AC not switching on after cut-off

aschaudhury
Our Onida window AC has a problem that once it cuts off it does not come on again for a very long time. I understant that the cut off and on is regulated by the thermostat but if you set the temprature to 21 degrees then once cut off it only comes on after the temp reaches above 30 degrees. Also if we swith it off from the power point, when switching it on again it come on immedeatly sometimes and sometimes after half an hour.
My problem is that I have lodged a complain with Onida (number: 10070666380400) on 6th July 2010 and with their local service centre Adonis Electronics Pvt. Ltd. in Noida (number: JY2036) on 7th July 2010 but no one has visited us. We keep calling them but no one seems to care and today is 14th July 2010.

Ankit Chaudhury

Comments

N May 22, 2011 by
NAVEENCHOWDARY24

dear sir i buyed new onida slipta/c 2ton in the a/c H6 error was displayed please give me a instructions solve this problem.
N May 31, 2013 by
tompjack

Hello Ankit,
My current problem is simillar . The same Conpany which is the service center for onida in Thiruvalla, Kerala had came for service after 3 days from the date i log the complain. The complaint logged was " Once in a while there is a fawl smell coming when compresser activates, and sometimes leaking."

The engineer came and did a outdoor and indoor unit full service or washing . I was fully satisfied with his job. After he left I switched on the AC and left it on for sometime. The Swing was not working at all for atleast 2 hours and then again the fawl smell started slightly with a water leak.

At last i got the H6 error for the first time on my display. What should i do now. They have charged me 1700 IRS for this job.

Thomas