Onida / MIRC Electronics Customer Care
Onida Group

Onida / MIRC Electronics Customer Care

Onida Group

MIRC Electronics Ltd. Onida House, G-1, M.I.D.C, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

[Corp Office]
[Uttar Pradesh]

Corporate Office
Mirc Electronics Ltd., Onida House, G1, MIDC, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai 400093

Branches & Offices

Ground Floor, Albuquerque Chambers, Next To Corporation Bank H. O., Pandeshwar, Mangalore - 575 001. Tel. No. 0824 - 2423934/3253607

Godown No. – 2, Opp. Mohibullahpur Railway Station, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226 021

18, IV Th Lane, 1st Floor, Nungambakkam High Road, (Next To MOP Vaishnav College), Chennai - 600 034

1st Floor - Above Bank of Baroda, 47/1C, Hazra Road, Kolkata – 700 019
+91 52 2455 2471, +91 52 2455 0052, +91 52 2455 3909, +91 52 2476 2474, +91 52 2454 2472

Mirc Electronics Limited, 1st Floor, 52/B Kunj Society, R C Dutta Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara - 390 007. Gujarat

24/25, Kokar Industrial Area, Ranchi - 834001

2nd Floor, “Vyvish Aryan” Complex No. 4036 (Old No. 805), 80 Feet Road, Girinagar, 4th Phase, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085

31, Akshay Complex, Off Dhole Patil Road, Behind Hotel Regency, Pune – 411 001
+91 20 2613 6711, +91 20 2605 1721

Avtar Complex, 2nd Floor, Dreamland Apartments Pvt. Ltd., Baltola Road, Dispur Last Gate, Naharani Path, Dispur, Guwahati - 781 006

C - Block, Life Care Compound, 37 - 38, Lasuria Mori, Devas Naka, A. B. Road, Indore –452 010 (M. P.)
+91 73 1420 0702, +91 73 1420 0703

Door No. 6 - 54, Survey No: 51, Peerzadiguda, Uppal, Ghatkesar Mandal, Ranga Reddy Dist. Hyderabad – 500 039

New Delhi
E - 4, B - 1, Mohan Co - Op.industrial Estate, Mathura Road, Badarpur New Delhi - 110 044
+91 11 4950 3100, +91 11 4950 3106, +91 11 4950 3108

Mehta Complex, Plot No. 6, Bakshi Layout, Midc “T” Point, Amaravati Road, Nagpur – 440 023
+91 71 0422 2417, +91 71 0422 1692

No – 28, Kakkan Street, Shenoy Nagar, Madurai – 625 020

Onida House, B - 2, 2nd Floor, Rdc, Rajnagar, Above State Bank Of India, Ghaziabad (UP) - 201 001

Plot - 178A, Zone - B, (Behind Pragatibadi Press), Mancheswar Indl. Estate, Bhubaneshwar - 751 010

Plot No. 29, Ramesh Nagar Godown Area, Vpo - Bhabat - Zirakpur, Dist. S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)

SF No 17 - 1, A 1 & 22 - 1 A Bharathi Nagar, FCI Road, Opp To APG School, Coimbatore - 641 006

“Whispering Palms”, D - 42/A, Flat - 204, C - Scheme, 2nd Floor, Subhash Marg, Jaipur – 302001 Rajasthan

Onida House, 777/9 & 10, Pookkattupady Road, Mundampalam, Vadacode P. O. Kochi - 682 021

Opp Jai Villa Apartment Lane In Front Of Bank Of Baroda, Kurji, Patna - 800010

Behind Vijaylaxmi TVS Show Room, Opp - To Hebsur Bhavan, Near Green Garden, Gokul Road, Hubli - 580030
Tel: +91 83 62233 4556, +91 80 2243 3558
Fax: +91 83 6223 6067

Opp. National Garage, Near M. P. Dhaba, Kedia Business Park, Tatibandh, Raipur, C. G. - 492001

13/A, Nandbhuvan, Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (E) Mumbai - 400 093.
+91 20 2837 5561, +91 20 2837 5562

27, HSIDC, Sector - 3, Near Namastey Chowk, Karnal - 132 001 (Haryana)
+91 18 4222 0725, +91 18 4222 0825

402, Palkar House, Chendnani, Lohar Ali, Near Karnavat Classes, Thane (W) - 400601

74-2-19, Near Check Post Center, Krishna Nagar, Krishna (D. T)., Vijayawada - 500007

8th floor, Golden Triangle Complex, Stadium Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad

C/O. Royal Industries, Phase Viii, Focal Point, Appo - Dishe Da Dhaba, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana. (Punjab) – 141 010

Plot No. X - 1 - 41, Raj Complex, Opp: Sturlite Company, Beside State Bank Of Baroda, Behind State bank of Hyderabad, Midc – Waluj, Aurangabad - 431 136
+91 24 0255 1458, +91 24 0255 1459

Thu09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Onida / MIRC Electronics related photos (58)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Onida / MIRC Electronics Customer Care related pictures (58)

Onida / MIRC Electronics Complaints & Reviews

Onida / MIRC Electronics — TV Display - Blank - Multi Colour Layer - NEED IMMEDIATE ACTION

Murugan Thondaman on Oct 22, 2016

While tv was running yesterday suddenly the display has changed with multiple colour layers and display has gone. We tried switching off the TV & Switching It On but it didnt worked. We are able to hear but visibility is absolute zero.
Model: LEO32HAIN
Serial No: LEO32HAIN#15LL04#007206
Purchase Date :15/01/2016

#9730688184 / 9321859283...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Onida customer care service center NO RESPONSE

kamalg02 on Oct 21, 2016

I am using onida semi automatic washing machine and I have been calling customer care and local service center but there has been no response form any one from LAST 20 days. I am calling them every day they keep saying they would come but no one turn up to resolve the issue.

I have ever seen such poor and dis satisfactory customer service.

I have been given numbers to contact people for help, but I am calling them from last 10 days they are also just giving fake promise, this is really ridiculous.

Param- 9953795364 -- never come...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Washing Machines

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Failure to Washing machine Service in spite of of repeated reminders

Vinush on Oct 21, 2016
I bought this Onida washing machine which is one of my biggest Regret!

Product:Washing MU51095 /Onida

One of the worst Customer Care Support. They are not available or keep their number busy on purpose.

After calling 100 times to 0803988900, the customer care finally received a call and registered a complain no 1610A946380758.

The Agent Name was Sagar. He told that he will get the service done and the technician will call me within 48 hrs.

No response even on the 4th day.I called...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Cheating by onida service centre in vijayawada

partharamanujam on Oct 19, 2016
I have been cheated by the onida service centre in vijayawada, vignesh customer care centre (Tel.: 2482994/2482934).

About 50 days ago, i noticed a minor problem with my onida window ac. I complained from their website and requested an examination of the ac by a technician.in response, a technician came after several days and took the motherboard to the service centre for repairs. After repairs, the technician (Krishna prasad, mobile: 9700842705) carelessly handled the ac while refixing the repaired motherboard, with the result that the swing of the ac fell and broke. He admitted,...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Products & Services

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Service request not attended

Pratit Agrawal on Oct 15, 2016
I have raise a complaint for service of my Onida 21 inch color TV on Monday 10th Oct 2016, compailnt no is 1610D416380178.
even after calling daily to customer care, nobody has attended the service request yet. I have got sevice center incharge Mr. Harinath contact no. 9603643454 through customer care person. when I called him first day his person said that he will send the technician. next day when i called again he said lie that request has been cancelled but still he will send the technician. Now he stopped taking my call also.
I never expected such horrible response and sevice...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Onida ac 1.5 t 183 smh model on 27th of sept 2015

venkeysumi7 on Oct 14, 2016
I am totally disappointed with the service on the ondia product extended. (Kindly note i got onida tv in 90’s that is when i got fascinated with onida! It never gave trouble to me, i recommended ondia tv to my friends as well)

I purchased my dream ondia a/c 1.5 t 183 smh model on 27th of sept 2015.

It took almost 10days to get this assembled and installed, as one who came fixed the stabilizer which is not feasible to reach to the ac unit!!! Finally all settled after 10 days. It was working fine till 26th sept 2016. From 26th sept i had a problem...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Washing machine service

Sooraj Unni on Oct 9, 2016
I have a onida washing machine i called the service centre no provided online only some times they pick the call that's the first complain and later they give me no of a guy who comes home and charges 1500 rupees for service and did not give a bill next day i see the washing machine is also not working i call him back he is not coming home now i try calling the service station the operator keeps asking me to wait for their service executive to attend...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Air conditioner worst

abdul akkim on Oct 8, 2016
I bought a onida ac rs 34500. After two month they didn't work. So many times i complain to puducherry onida ac service center now itself not attend my problem. Very worst air conditioner and worst ac service center. Please before buying onida ac, please consider my review. Very worst service, oy two month working, my money waste, my energy waste. Not attend the cll, no tollfree number, no head office, no respect service engineer, very worst, i'll say before buy please saw the product review....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Re: non-fullfilment of warranty and no post sale service

Kartikey Khattri on Oct 6, 2016
I request help with an onida split a. C which i bought on 17-04-2016 for rs. 29, 000 from a registered vendor called "sheetal refrigeration" tin no.- 05000979046 after having made payment in full.
Just in a month it's motor stopped functioning. After informing the vendor, he sent a technician to look and assured resolution within 10days by replacing the faulty motor. But after repeated calls, the vendor was not able to resolve the matter. So we directly called onida customer complaint, where ondia informed us to our suprise that we won't be getting the warranty because this is not a registered...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — No service from service people

cmartin2345 on Oct 4, 2016
I have purchased 183 smh split a/c from a dealer on feb 2016, i have charged 30000 for everything including installation. I have requested for service and water drop from the indoor unit. But till now i haven't receive any service from you peoples. I have asked for service several time but no one came till now. Please help me to solve this problem....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Appliances

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Complaint about your worst service and stupidest service centre

Vaibhav Bhanushali on Oct 4, 2016
I had registered a complaint 1608E716380428 in your company on 27th august 2016 regarding to your product namely onida washing machine(fully automatic).My complaint was regard to leakage in washing machine from its base side.
Your technician nitesh gupta visited our home on 27th august itself and he checked the machine and answered the reason behind the leakage that it is due to the damage in pipe.Afterwords he clicked the photo of our bill and said us that now the company will send another technician to fit the pipe.Today from 10 days none of your technician had visited to fit the pipe.

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Onida TV / Worst customer service

Manthaiyan on Oct 7, 2016
I bought a onida TV and I am requested for service people for installation 10 days over no one come to my home very bad service worst call center they are not listening customer words and not understanding customer valuation here after I won't buy Onida product's.
I am register a complaint also in Onida website still now I am not get any reply when ever I am calling callcenter they're behaving horrible always I am getting same reply senior not available and manager not available call after 1 hour they're wasting my mobile balance worst callcenter worst service people after 5 or 10 years onida...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category TVs

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Onida: microwave

Namrata Bardhan on Sep 26, 2016
Dear Onida Team,

We have been using Onida Microwave and AC for couple of years now. Last week, we had some issues with the Microwave and lodged a complaint with your customer service department. Post registering the complaint, a representative was sent for inspection and he charged us Rs1700 to fix the issue.
The issue was fixed on Friday, 23 September 2016. However, the problem re-occurred the very next day and I again called up the person who came to fix the problem.

I assume, my follow-up with the representative was not appreciated and he started showing...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Faulty ac and no service

Piyush Kulshreshtha on Sep 22, 2016
I am based in agra and i bought onida 3 star 1.5 ton split ac last year 30 april 2015, after running it for 4-5 months we didn't use after september in march 2016 i try to run it but it was not doing any cooling, i called customer care many many times and registered complain in starting of april, for almost 2 weeks, they gave me local number for service center but that guy never picked the phone and no one ever visited us till the end of april, eventually i had to contact pvt technician and he filled the gas in it as gas was leaked, it worked well for 2 months and again gas leaked again he filled...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — 32 inch led tv worst service from onida

ramadasan pichumani on Sep 22, 2016
Actually i was booked complaint regrading my tv display is showing some line through customer care.
After few week later one executive came form service he checked we need to change board i will check with store and come back to you.

After that the executive is gone i also waited but nothing is happen i called many time to customer care and the service centre no resonance.

Booking date: may 2016
Complaint number: 16050216380386
Ervice centre: tanbaram...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Service centre not responding

Meetu Aggarwal on Sep 20, 2016
Hi - i bought onida fully automatic machine in feb'2016 and product is under warranty. 6 weeks back i register complain to repair washing machine dryer but case was closed without taking any action. Since then i registered 4 complains but it ia being closed without taking any action. No one visited my home, no one called me for machine repair. Yesterday i dropped an email to onida support team and few other senior persons but i didn't get even acknowledgement. It's mental harassment and cheating and they are making customer fool by selling one year warranty.

I request to take strict...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Led tv with faulty motherboard

Aparupa Datta on Sep 17, 2016
I had bought one Onida 40" LED tv during Diwali 2015. It developed some technical problems and has not been working from the last one & a half months. I informed the dealer from whom I bought the TV, but they never bothered to help me, the dealer is M/S Alied Electronics, H pocket, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95. I then called up the Delhi office of Onida with my problem and they gave me a complaint no. which yielded no results. After waiting for 7 days I complained to the centralised complaint office for help and they gave me a fresh complaint no. (1608E 708380205). Even after waiting for almost 10 days...

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Complaint about service

vigin varghese on Sep 16, 2016
I brought a led 40 inch TV(LEO40FAIN) on 12/09/2016 and it was not working from 14/09/2016 and a complaint is registered on 14/09/2016. On 16/09/2016, somebody from thrissur(kerala) service centre called me and told that, if possible they will try to come on 19/09/2016 and they have taken the complaint number through phone (complaint no: 1609A506380249). Nobody even came till now to show the demo or for wall mount or to service....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category TVs

Onida / MIRC Electronics — Never expected services to be this pathetic - 1609g326380028 and 1608g326380043

anilk12 on Sep 14, 2016
Dear Onida Team,

I have been using Onida Air Conditioner's since 8-10 years... All my offices and residence and farm house has Onida Air condition but with this bad experience of service it seems to be the last time i have ever bought the machines. My name is Anil Kanjani and I have a 1.5 ton Air conditioner at home which is having a problem and i have registered complaint twice for this but have got no response in last 14 days.

The 1st complaint was registered on 31st August with complaint number 1608G326380043. Received a call from your engineer that he is coming...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Onida — Removed original parts from mother board of onida 21" ultra slim colour tv by technician.

Pradeepan O on Sep 7, 2016
My name is pradeepan o, my complaint no:1607f496380039. i did lodge a complaint of my power supply faulty of onida 21" ultra slim colour tv. the engineer (mob no - 9925100986, from surat costumer care centre) visited my home for product check and confirmed that power supply of the tv is in faulty and need to replace or repair. he removed the board of the tv for circuit repairing. for many days there was no response from service centre surat. after constant calling for 2-3 weeks they had finally sent an another technician to re-install the board without repairing. he told that board couldn't be repaired...

Recently Discussed

(12 minutes ago)
GNR Travels
Bus didn't come for pick up and I am left alone in road
(25 minutes ago)
(35 minutes ago)
Zoom Car
Horrible customer support
(54 minutes ago)
Wrong product delivered and no returned.