Orient Fan - FAN NOT WORKING PROPERLY

MOTILAL MUNDARA

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM M/S PRAKASH ELECTRICALS, Shreenath Camber, VIA Char Rasta, G I D C, VAPI-396195, Ph. 0260-2422101, Fax- 0260-2432841

ON DATED 15-01-09 & I AM HAVING THE ORIGINAL BILL & COMPANY HAS GIVEN TWO YEARS
GARANTEE AND MY FAN IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND MAKING THE NOICE WHILE ON.
IN THIS REGARD I HAVE ALSO LOG THE COMPLAINT 3 TIMES AT ABOVE SAID DEALER OF M/S ORIENT FANS BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT GETTING ANY RESPONCE FROM THEIR NOW I REQUESTED TO KINDLY HELP ME TO OUT THIS FAN PROBLEM AND PLEASE GUID ME NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO?????

MOTILAL MUNDARA
C/O ASSOCIATED ROAD CARRIERS LTD
PLOT NO. 57/1, 1ST PHASE,
OPP. SUNITA TEXTILE COMPOUND,
POLICE STATION ROAD, G I D C, VAPI-396195
GUJARAT

Comments

Because i am also having a similar type of complaint. within days (1 week of purchase of ur orient fan size 42 ) the product is not at all ok. constant noise while spinning and variance in speed. i told the dealer about it but as usual he says that it will be ok but till now (3 months) nothing has happened..

can i have a solution in this regards...

tushar pandit

This is regarding the complaint of the fan 56" purchased by myself from Khanna Electricals, 1157/12, Govindpuri, Kalkaji, NEW DELHI-110019, Phone no. 011-26287925, fax no.- 01126287924 on 22.05.09. The fan after a month becomes noisy and i took the fan to Khanna electricals but they told me call at the given no. of Orient i.e. 27298193. But this phone either remains busy or the the bells keeps rining, no body picks the phone. My REQUEST IS TO KNDLY REPLACE THE FAN AS IT HAS GOT DEFECTIVE AFTER JUST A PERIOD OF MONTH ONLY. KINDLY TAKE MY COMPLAINT URGENT AS I AM VER MUCH DISSATISFIED.

SARBJEET SINGH

Orient fans Company is now No 1 company in Providing Service Since Avanindra Yadav has taken over the Charge of All India After Sales Services.He is very co-operative and has Co-operated us, when ever any one approaches to him he is always helped them.
Kindly contact him, he will definetly get the things organised.

I had the similar view. In fact I am very much disappointed with Orient fan quality. My experiene is as follows :

I had purchased an Orient ceiling fan on 16/10/2009 from Rajkamal Emporium, RRT Road, Mulund (W).
Within 2 days it’s capacitor became faulty which after complaining to customer care was replaced.
Again from yesterday it started giving noise due to which we were unable to sleep the whole night. I had told Rajkamal owner to lodge a complaint with Orient.
Its extremely annoying for us. Since we purchased this fan keeping in mind that its of a standard branded company – Orient, we were expecting to get better results out of it. But it failed to fulfill our expectations, making us uncomfortable every time.

In fact my wife has suggested not to go for any Orient make product in future. This shows how much we (especially my family) are suffering due to this noise problem at house.
shishpal Orient Fan  - Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

not proper working - orient ceiling fan

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM dehradun (DEALERS) DATED 10.05.2010. MY FAN IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND MAKING THE NOISE WHILE ON.

good fan sometimes dont work company has to see carefully
N Aug 16, 2011 by
ajay babbar Orient Fans  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

NOT WORKING - Orient fans

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM 23.4.11 FRONTIER ELECTRICALS SHOP NO. 17, S.D MANDIR MKT. TILAK NAGHAR

Orient Fan - FAN NOT WORKING PROPERLY