Pan Card - spelling mistake on panacard

riddhima nitin guruji
though i had given correct details of my father's surname.then also it was printed wrongly ... so i had to give a letter to thane uti service centre about the same.

Comments

i have given all the details correctly while giving the form.
but when i get the PAN card in my hand i noticed that there was spelling mistake in my fathers name.
so i called PAN care for solution.they said send the photocopy of PAN card and the hand written statement to the Mumabi head office for the correction.

ii reminder send to 03/07/2008 but my correct pan card not received

In my pan card, my name is mistake what should i do now?
please reply me

My pan card number is APKPG9502N, i have got the pan card but there is spelling mistake in my surname as "GHOJGE" but my correct spelling is "GHOJAGE".
thank you.

My name is dipak kumar.My Pan No. is ATIPK1375R.In my pan card, spelling mistake in my father's name.In my pan card father's name is SRI LAL BAPU JHA. But correct name is SRI LAL BABU JHA.plz see this problem.

I have applyed for pan card, (through UTI) & i came to know that the pan card is dispached to my address, but their is a spelling mistake in my name,
Application Number 042834915
Coupon Number 29443689
PAN Number APVPR5019Q
Applicant Name PRUTHIVIRAJNAYAK RANGASWAMY
My name as per records is PRUTHVIRAJNAYAK R, Where as in details it is showing as PRUTHIVIRAJNAYAK RANGASWAMY, their is spelling mistake in PRUTHVI, pls help me in changing the same,
pls do the needfull as early as possible, as it is very much required for me for my future purpose,

request for rectified pan card. - Mistake in name printed on pan card.

I have applied for correction of certain details of my pan card. Where as the new pan card is also having some mistake. The name is wrongly printed as "JEEVAN KUMAR SHEETY" instead of the correct name "JEEVAN KUMAR SHETTY". I have submitted the documents accordingly.

Kindly do the needful changes and send me the new card.

Thanking you.

Jeevan kumar Shetty.

My pan card number is AGTPC4360N i have got the pan card but there is spelling mistake in my surname as "CHANRATRE" but my correct spelling is "CHANDRATRE".

Spell Mistake in Pancard - Pan card

My name is Nangeth Narayanan Krishnan Kutty.
But it is wrongly spelt as Nageth Krishnan Kutti.

I want to know the procedure to get it corrected.. if this can be handled from your side.. will be a favour
My card # AHXPN2280M

I have given all the details correctly while giving the form all data required for it but still my Birthday and Year are wrong as my birthday is 16-10-1977.On my Pencard is 16-01-1975

My pan card number is AZSPK0517D i have got the pan card but there is spelling mistake in my surname as "GRIS KUMAR" but my correct spelling is "GIRISH KUMAR".
thank you.

mistake in my pancard so what i do ? for this tell me its urgent

my name was changed...this is a correction(vinoth kumar.k s/o krishna murthy.v)

spelling mistake in my pan card - Pan card

hi sir,
there is spelling mistake in my pan card, there is the mistake in my father name . how can i correct please help in this

thank& regards
prasanna

I have given all the details correctly while giving the form for PAN card. But when I get the PAN card in my hand I noticed that there was spelling mistake in my fathers name.

I gave my tenth class and voter ID card as address proof, but my date of birth was printed wrongly.So, to whom should I send the complaint.

ERROR IN SPELLING - Pan card

NAME IN MY PAN CARD NO.AZRPM6408Q HAS BEEN PRINTED WRONGLY.
IT SHOULD BE "SAURABH MISHRA" INSTEAD OF "Saurbh Mishra".

My Card no. is AUHPB9010C (Bidisha Basu- Individual) alloted on 14.08.2009
My father name is Sadaranjan Basu but in PAN card the father name is printed as Sadarajan Basu, kindly rectify it.

My pan card no. BWGPS1958C . my father's name is mentioned incorrectly in the pan card where as while submitting, all the information including this, everything was mentioned correctly. they have mentioned my father's name as I R SINGH where as it should be I B SINGH.

Pls do the needful and let me know if their are any further formalities to be done from my side as well.

Thanks and Regards,