Pan Card - PAN CARD TRACKING

S SHINE
I AM UNABLE TO TRACK MY PAN CARD USING MY SURNAME AND NAME PLEASE REPLY.MY NAME IS S SHINE AND PAN CARD NUMBER IS AIDPD7063K.

Comments

please show me my pancard status

i have not recieved my pan card till now, My application form no is 039462594 and processing fee coupon no is 027673074.

thanks.

send my pan card on new address is
goverment hospital motala

TRACKING OF PAN CARD - Pan card

I am Asim Pramanik H/O of Sonali Pramanik applied for PAC Card on last Nov.’07 at Kolkata. After many times checking at Kolkata office they give me PAN No AUEPP5654K.

But till day it not received and they say that it is send by post. So I moving round and round but till day it is not received. Please advice.

Details are as under.
Name : Sonali Pramanik
PAN No. : AUEPP5654K
Waiting for your advice.

Asim Pramanik

Acknowledgment Number : 050820100062830
Name : KUNNATH RAMAPRASAD
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 29-Aug-2008 by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : APBPR8343F

Sir

This is my PAN card details. My card is dispatched on 29 August. but me didn't received my Pan card. am requesting you. pls give the courier/ postal details.

I have not received my pan card yet... And as a matter of fact it has been more than 8 months since the status showing on the net is dispatched. Please help me.

i am chilakalapalli Mohana Rao, s/o viswanadham. I have been alloted pan and its no is "ALGPR6631R" but i have not received my pan card. so please suggest me what to do to get my pan card.

i have not recieved my pan card till now, My application form no is 043756931 and processing fee coupon no is 030339745.
Please show my pan status
thanks.

I'm yet to receive mu PAN card.Came know the Number ABVPC3436C.
pL. HELP.
Lionel

I have applied for PAN CARD and when i checked for status it is shown that the PAN CARD is despatched to my address, but i have not yet received the PAN card, i hereby request you to kindly do the best and help me to get my PAN CARD, following are the details of PAN Application

Application No : 032825402

Coupon No : 026198102

PAN NO : ANVPR5654H

Despatch date mentioned : 30 APRIL 2008

Despatch Mode Mentioned : BY POST

Kindly do the best to help me to receive the PAN CARD in the earliest possible

Thanking You Sir,

SHESHAPURAM-PO,
SRIVILLIPUTTUR-TK,
VIRDHUNAGAR-DT
PIN-626116

I RECEIVED MY PAN NO. AKLPJ3735A BUT THERE IS MENTIONED MY FATHER'S NAME IS WRONG. HENCE, I APPLIED FOR CORRECTION BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE SAME. SO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW THAT THE STATUS. CAN YOU DESPATCH MY FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

REENA JOSEPH
C/O MR. M.O. JONNY
M/S ARHAM SPINNING MILLS
6TH MILESTONE, BHIWADI-ALWAR ROAD
KHIJURIWAS 301018, BHIWADI
DIST. ALWAR, RAJASTHAN

THANKS & REGARDS,
REENA JOSEPH

i have not recieved my pan card till now, My application form no is 043029214 and processing fee coupon no is 030527547.And i got an SMS with BFGPK2592K as my PAN Card NUMBER. Please send me the card to the following address immediately
K.Raju,
S/O K.Chandra Sekhar,
H.No:10/321, Machani street,
Yemmiganur-518360,
Kurnool dist, ANDHRA PRADESH.

Please show my pan status
thanks.

Hello All, I need ur Help... I applied for PAN card and its three months now i didnot get my card... on checking through the website https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/knowpan/knowpan.jsp i found my PAN no.AYVPP0537E. But i didnot recieve that Card yet... I urgently need to show the card in my work place for tax returns...what do i do ?

This has with reference to the PAN card details which was sent by you.
The traced details are as given under the card which was dispatched on the said date has not received by me.

But in the tracking details it is given that the same is dispatched on 14th march 2008.

So further it is requested that the same will be redirected to the which is stated in the application form.

Anitha Bhavan
Thengamam PO
Adoor
Pathanamthitta
Kerala 690 522

Acknowledgment Number : 050110300165844
Name : ANITHA SANTHA
Category : Individual
Status : Your PAN card has been dispatched on 14-Mar-2008 by post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) : BTSPS4082G
________________________________________
1. PAN card will be despatched only to the communication address provided in your PAN application. *Wherever the Representative Assessee (RA) details (item no.14 in Form 49A) are mentioned in the application, PAN Card will be despatched to the RA's address.
2. If your communication address has changed, please submit a 'Request for New PAN Card or/and Changes or Correction in PAN data' form so that the Income Tax Department's database is updated with your current address.
3. Written communication from the Income Tax Department will be directed to the communication address recorded against your PAN. So to avoid any inconveniences in future, please ensure that your communication address is up-to-date in the Income Tax Department's database.

Anitha.S

Sir, I and my son both apply for the PAN Card as my sons PAN CARD reached to the given address and my PAN CARD yet not reached whereas our address is same. I got the number from internet. sIR, PLEASE SEND MY PAN CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. My details are as under :
Application No.: 035194906
Coupan No.: 024168480
Applicant Name : Smt. Kiran Kisan Bhongade
Date of Birth : 05.06.1954
PAN CARD No. : APJPB2834H

hello sir, i have applied for pancard on 17/02/09. Along with me my friend also appllied on the same day and he received the pancard but i din't.

My appliction no. is 042118173
and coupon no. is 030965985

I am not able to track my PAN Card in the following links provided by Income Tax India: http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.jsp https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/knowpan/knowpan.do

I could be able to file online IT return (site:http://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.jsp) only if i am able to register here with my PAN details. Since my PAN details are not being retrieved in this site I am not able to file online income tax return.

Request for correction at corresponding levels or Kindly advice me how to proceed.

My Details as printed in the card: (please find the enclosure with this complaint)
NAME: VIVEKANANDAN
PAN: ADCPV1912D
Name in the next line: THANGAVELU THEAGARAJAN

Vivekanandan

Sir I have not yet received my PAN card yet. Please check my status and inform me through my email given.

Details:

Firstname : RAMSUNDER
Lastname : CHANDRAN

Coupon Number : 031248113

i have submit my pan application on 21/2/2009 coupon no is 032789299. i have also send email through my consultant but till now there is no reply.
i just want atleast my PAN NO card u can despatch later no problem for me.
atleast send me SMS on 9225525658which is very urgent for me.
bharat devedn salve.

my acknoledgement no:030040300857792,
i had not recived my pan card

Pan Card - PAN CARD TRACKING