Passport Office Bhubaneswar - delay in passport

jayashree choudhary on Jun 12, 2011
I AM A STUDENT OF VSSUT BURLA, HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 03-02-2011.I AM A PASSED OUT STUDENT AND WAITING FOR MY JOINING DATE WHICH SURELY NEEDS A PASSPORT WITHOUT WHICH MY JOB IS AT RISK.. ALL MY FRIENDS WHO HAD APPLIED ON THE SAME DATE HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED THEIR PASSPORTS WHEREAS MINE IS DELAYED.
THE PASSPORT STATUS IN THE WEBSITE IS SHOWING 'POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED' SINCE LAST ONE MONTH. THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES MUST TAKE A STEP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MY FILE NO. : BHUA00364611
NAME: JAYASHREE CHOUDHARY

Comments

N Jun 16, 2011 by
Vikas Srivastava

Please give me status of my passport.below given details. i have no file reference no.
So i should need my passport information.I hope that you will quick response to me .
My passport process will quick.
Please send my mail id-sriva.vikas@gmail.com

* E-mail must contain the following details :
1. Name Vikas Srivastava
2. Date Of Birth 10/07/1984
3. Address Shanti nagar, kole pandey, post-bhawarnath, dist-Azamgarh, State-Utter Pradesh, Pin code-276001
4. Subject Will give my Passport status inquiry details
5. Description I want to give my passport status details.where still running my Passport status.

Vikas Srivastava
N Aug 7, 2011 by
badsaha

SIR I AM A STUDENT OF IGIT SARANG, HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ON 13-6-2011.I AM A PASSED OUT STUDENT AND WAITING FOR MY JOINING DATE WHICH SURELY NEEDS A PASSPORT WITHOUT WHICH MY JOB IS AT RISK.
THE PASSPORT STATUS IN THE WEBSITE IS SHOWING 'POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED' .BUT OUR POLICE STATION TOLD TO ME THAT WE ARE ALREADY SEND YOUR VERIFICATION NOTICE . SO PLEASE THE CONCERNED AUTHORITIES MUST TAKE A STEP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MY FILE NO. : BHUA01943411
NAME: BADSAHABABU SAHAJI
N Jan 20, 2012 by
Rama Narayan Praharaj

Hi Madam,

This is to humbly inform you that, I, Mr. Rama Narayan Praharaj, Age-25, Residing at Chilakpur (Odisha) have submitted an application for a new passport Ref No :- BHU-A032341-11, But to my utmost disappointment and anguish, I am awestruck to accept that till date I have not receive my passport, which has to be delivered in 3 months unless in special circumstances, for which I have received no special notification.

My online status clearly displays that my passport is due for despatch on 12.01.2012. but to my utmost disbelieve on enquiry at the passport office I was inform that it take 1 month for a passport to be despatched, which is simply heart to digest.

I sincerely request you to take a keen look into this issue as it is unacceptable to believe that a new passport takes 6 months to be issued or else in any other circumstance would encourage me to take legal help in resolving this issue.

Please take a step ASAP.
N Feb 22, 2012 by
lubna306

tO
tHE PASSPORT OFFICER,
BHUBANESWAR

I am Lubna Tauquir. I have sent Passport application along with required fee on 06.07.2011 through Speed Post Passport Service. My file No BHUW07009511. I have not yet received Passport though police verification has been completed long back. Please help me and send my passport if already issued.

Passport Office Bhubaneswar - delay in passport