Passport Seva Portal - Passport status enquiry

mohit1002 on May 9, 2012
I had applied for my passport from Kharagpur on 24th October,2011. I have submitted all the documents and the verification was over by the end of December, last year. It has been almost 6 months since then and I am yet to receive my passport. The site has been showing the same message '"It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" for more than 3 months now. The regional passport office is Kolkata and my reference number is CAL-A107279-11.
I would like to know the status asap.
Complaint comments 10 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

i had applied for my passport from ghaziabad on 05-11-2012, i have submitted all the documents and the verification was over by the end of 5 november2012, It has been almost 1 months since then and I am yet to not receive my passport. my file no.GZ1060648311812, like to know the status asap.

i need status of my passpot gz-03z0016397612

Till time i do not get my wife passport status from last 1 year file no= z-165327 11 submit in gaziabad office

i need status of file no=z-165327 11 and gz-00z0016397612 from gaziabad office

I had applied for my passport from kolkata.15-01-2013.i have submitted all my documents It has ben almost 1 month 10 days.since I am yet not recive my passport. my file.no.ACO-W-000087213.Like to know the status asap.

I had applied for my passport renual.from kolkata 15-01-2013.have submited all my ducament It has ben almost 1 month 10 days.since I am yet not recive my passport my file no.CAO-W-000087213. like to know the asap.

My ARN No is 13-1004947905
I could not able to get the appointment when I am getting at 1.00 PM
What can I do. today i had got the appointment at 4.00 to 4.15 PM but ID was not displayed asking to create ID.

N.Periasamy

MY ARN NO. IS 13-0008410672. I WANT TO KNOW THE STATUS OF MY APPLECATION FOR PASSPORT.
-mukesh verma, Bhopal. M.P.

dear sir, i had applied from Srinagar Kashmir
I had applied for a passport since (05-sep-2011) i had no respond for passport workers i don't know even C.I.D or police the file no is (A029746) and my name is (Hamad Farooq Shah) and sir they misplaced my file
now i applied again for new passport (23-10-2013) file no is (SG1067327491413) i want passport quickly sir i have emergency plz do something sir

I want to know about my passport status.Atmaram Bankar

Passport Seva Portal - Passport status enquiry