PASSPORT SLOT BOOKING - slot booking for fresh passport

jilludumudi on Jun 27, 2012
since one month i am trying to book an appointment slot for fresh passport in the web site : http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink. For slot booking their given time is 7.30pm every day. by 7.30.30 its get closed. only they open slots for one day. its impossible to get a slot. sincerely we lo gin at least 15 to 20 Mt's before , but exactly at 7.30 pm the following things are happenings
1 some times change the image's till all slots exhausted
2 some times suddenly disappears the site ,saying this page cant be opened
3 some times just hanging nothing moves on the screen
its very difficult to get an appointment slot for an ordinary person with the available Internet browsing centers.
to ease out few suggestions from me, let the slots open at least for 30 days, starting from 1st to 30/31st of that month, no time restriction, slot booking should be like other sites egg train/air tkt booking. please do some thing to ease out this problem please.....JLV SASTRY
Ex DGM (Per) RINL

Comments

K narayana sekhar Indian Passport  - India

application generation - Indian Passport

i registered for online application form vide REF No VSPI04840108 and DOB 22/06/1974 before two weeks ago, till to date application form was not generated and further it is asking to concact regional passport office. so i am requesting you to issuing the appointment date at earlist on above said REF No.

thanking u

K narayan sekhar
Ganpat Lal Khankhar Indian Passport  - India

Dear Sir / Madam,

I registered for file registration number JPR - A034205-09 and DOB 27/03/1983 application date 13.08.2009 submit for passport office jaipur. so i am requesting you to issuing passport stutas declaired online cheacked. Police report has been clear for dated 15.11.09.

pls as soon as reply

Thanking
Ganpat lal khankhar
Venkkautaesh GK PASSPORT SLOT BOOKING  - India

Not following the Rules - Online Passport Services

Dear Sir, for Chennai passport office, there is a online services & appointment system for both ordinary & tatkal issue of passport. We log in the information online & generate an appointment date / print out the forms generated & all other relevant documents required. But there is no such procedure followed as per the appointment issued online. Then why they have to have an online appointment system? Regards, Venkat Krishna
vasi Indian Passport  - India

I, Syeda Sultana applied my passport for Renewal on 16 Jun 2010 at Hyderabad and my File No E003604 But till date it is not updated in website it is very long pending from Government Employees. If they work like that we can’t get our Passport in time.

All Govt. Employees are sitting in a cool Air with load of joy and without any hard work they are getting good pay, I Request to take proper action on then and make them to work in a proper way,

I am planning to go Our Muslims Holy place (MADINA) for HAJ in our holy month RAMAZAAN (01 OCT2010) so I need my passport before October month

So Kindly do need full to get my passport as soon as possible.

Syeda Sultana
File No : E003604
aapkavasi@yahoo.com
Mobile : 9700929034
:09247801521
N May 7, 2011 by
msk_bangalore Passport  - Karnataka, India

slot issue - passport

I have applied passport online and look for appointment, No slot are available not in tatkal or in normal. I am really in pain. I checked with toll free no, their answer is you have to keep trying the same. slot opens at 9 AM and will get closed very quickly. I also came to know that tatkal open only for next day, why it is so? if we can't take appointment immediately then what is the use of tatkal? we are paying heavy money for tatkal and still wait for appointment then what is the use. I request concern authority to look into it and do the needful. let them open more seva kendras so that people get benefit out of if.
N May 28, 2012 by
kazapraveena Passport  - Kukatally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I Want to book slot - passport

I am unable to book slot in online to apply fresh passport.

pls help me out to providing link and how to proceed.

regards,
N Aug 15, 2012 by
smile4vijju

I too agree with the above complaint. There should be no time restriction and must be opened for atleast 6 days for a week. Worst service and worst government, they never think or serve common citizens, thats why india is still a developing country. I dont know which generation see the developed india:(
N Oct 22, 2012 by
Passport Slotbooking

we are booking passport slot for any psk .
for just 350/- only

you can pay after getting slot

for detals please send us mail to
info@passportslotbooking.com

or visit www.passportslotbooking.com

D Dec 27, 2012 by
SA Valli

we are booking passport slot for any psk .
for just 350/- only

you can pay after getting slot

for detals please send us mail to
info@passportslotbooking.com

or visit www.passportslotbooking.com
i am valli, i will to pay 350/- please book a slot in vizag psk.any information please contact li_va@rediffmail.com
N Jan 8, 2013 by
datamail2004

We can book appointment for Any PSK in India, We can get around 4-5 Appointments per day per PSK and can also book family appointments at same time.

Specialize for PSK Visakhapatnam, PSK Gorakhpur, PSK Amritsar, PSK Banglore, PSK Pune or any other.

We can book Normal/Tatkal, we can also book your preferred time (like if you want to have appointment around 11 AM, 12 Noon, 2 PM or 3 PM). Appointment will be booked within 1-2 Working Days of PSK Site.

We charge very reasonable and guaranteed booking.

We also offer bulk bookings for Agents any PSK and give discounts also to Agents for regular bookings.

Contact me on 08437842471 or email chiragpassportsewa@gmail.com
N Jan 11, 2013 by
amitava_login

we also booking passport timing in any psk at reasonable rate within 1 or 2 working day.
for contact
mail me at
amitava_login@yahoo.com
N Jan 22, 2013 by
Hussain786

We can book slot for vishakapatnam psk in very short time... Contact 9985097824 with reasonable price
N Jan 22, 2013 by
aratinagzarkar

Kindly take note of the above addresses and lodge a compliant with the cyber crime cell of the local police station. There is a strong lobby of agents who jam the sites by blocking all the slots through fake e-mal ids. This is the reason why all the bookings get full in less than 3 minutes of the assigned booking time.
N Feb 6, 2013 by
singh kp

I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HOW A GENERAL PEOPLE CAN TAKE APPOINTMENT IN PSK OFFICE FOR A FRESH APPLICATION FOR PASSPORT.
PLEASE GUIDE ME.

K.P.SINGH
KOLKATA
N Feb 8, 2013 by
A_PR@SAD

DEAR K.P. SINGH,
I AM ABLE TO BOOKING SLOT FOR YOUR PSK OR ANY OTHER PSK SO YOU CAN CALL ME AT CALL +919706569344
N Feb 8, 2013 by
manj0123

ear All,

Contact for Online Appointment for new & Reissue Passport (Normal or TATKAL) at nearby Location at Minimum Charges. We Provides all services related to passport.

Help you in make you received the stucked cases in Passport office .

Appointment Letter के बाद ही आप fees जमा करे. Contact – 9717757694.

Manju

N Feb 17, 2013 by
akiranbabu4u@gmail.com

HI FRIENDS I WILL BOOK PSK VISAKHAPATNAM SLOTS AND GIVE OTHERS SLOTS FOR BOOKING FOR ANY DETALS CONTACT 8297881514
N Feb 19, 2013 by
monishkala

i have forgotten my appointment date kindly help me to know about it
N Feb 28, 2013 by
Anu.arm

I heard that passport slot booking times varies with areas..
For eg : It is stated that passport slots opens at 7.30PM for PSK hyd, when we try to book a slot it is showing the following message

"Currently no appointment slots are available for the selected Passport Seva Kendra (PSK). Please try scheduling an appointment from 02/03/2013, 4:00 PM onwards."

Is timings really varies? OR message displaying in site is not up-to-date?
N Mar 1, 2013 by